Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Bt Simi i thnk They r totally trying to show her as a Saint which she is not..Embarrassed

She hav bitched abt Urvashi with Aashka so many times bt never confronted Urvashi..Angry

She dnt hav da guts to confront some1.. infact wen some1 accuses her she started crying jst like Aashka..Dead

Bt tell me is is BB 's fault...see dat is wat m trying to say...BB cannot ask her to confront or fight wid Urvashi...
Bt BB atleast can show da people her negative traits wat she said abt dem behind their back.. bt they dnt do it.. bt wen it comes to Sapna Urvashi they shows their bitching not even once bt 2 2 times da same clip..Angry

Nd wen it comes to Delu they show her parising da contestenst.. wen she hav also bitched abt dem..Ouch

Dey show it Fraan...yes dey do...bt dey cant do d same 24x7...pls dont blame poor bb...its not his fault...Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 9)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged

it was only once dat she said wo yeda banke peda kha rahe hai...and others like urashi sapna niketan were most of the tym bitching about him...why will dey show her part den...dey didnt show Vrijesh's part or RAJEEV'S bitching part too...so dat means he's being partial to dem too...no Faraan...bb cannot do anything if she projects herself good all d tym...its not in der hands...Smile
Simi i dnt agree so lets agree to disagree..LOL

Edit: Actually my main point was dat if they can show Shayantani bitching abt sidhu den y cant Delnaaz who wer also with her..!!!Embarrassed

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 5:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrsimisam

lovelygirly

IF-Rockerz

lovelygirly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by arun249

@faraan but  shweta nay bhi kaha h ki she like delnaaz  aur woh waisi h jaisi dikhti h...aur use jitna chaiye...

Pehli baat Shweta BB dekhti nahi.. nd mjhe to Lagta hai k Shweta ko bhi BB crew ki taraf say kaha gaya tha k Delnaaz ki tareef kro..LOL so dat people start liking her..ROFL
maybe you are right...
you always make me think on a different track...
I LIKE IT!!! Big smile
Thank U lovely girl..HugROFL
you are most welcome dear...
anyway i have limited posts as a groupbie (i.e. 20 posts per 24hrs)... so i am going to reach my limit now... you might stop getting my replies...
its great to have someone share your choices (niketan and urvashi)...
rooting for them Smile Smile Smile
see you soon, next time, next post... Wink

Samraat_92

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MICheLLEbOmBSh

P.S- refrain yourself from using vulgur language, or else even i know how to fall steep and give a tight slap in return...if you want that, you are allowed to use abusive words...Smile

Bt why is it dat i cannot see any vulgarity or vulgar lang in d post.??..Confused

Samraat_92

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged

it was only once dat she said wo yeda banke peda kha rahe hai...and others like urashi sapna niketan were most of the tym bitching about him...why will dey show her part den...dey didnt show Vrijesh's part or RAJEEV'S bitching part too...so dat means he's being partial to dem too...no Faraan...bb cannot do anything if she projects herself good all d tym...its not in der hands...Smile

Sure bhai...Hug

Samraat_92

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
One key point - last time in an interview Salman had defended Juhi's win and had said that in BB history only those who don't shout, abuse and misbehave win.By that standard Urvashi is ruled out. So that leaves Niketan and Delu. And Delu being an abala nari harassed by ex-husband, BB could well decide to make her a heroine Disapprove

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Sure bhai...Hug
Tm bhi bhai..D'oh koi larki to I-f per mjhe bhai na pukarey..Angry LOL

Mrsimisam

arun249

arun249

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
in bb6 i like urvashi delnaaz and vishal...i know delnaaz will win...but i want urvashi to win if urvashi wins then for the first time a straight forward and bindass person wii wins the title...

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.