Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

but he won Angry
and now they are doing the same for delnaaz...
and since you made this post even i have noticed that delnaaz is shown as miss-goodie-two-shoes in this show...
agar har divorcee bechari hoti hai to uvashi kyu nahi?????
I too hated him dats y i did'nt bother to watch dat full season..LOL

Yes Urvashi never tried to show herself as Bechari or Abla Naari.. Whereas Delnaaz nd aashka try their best to be da Becharis of dis Season..DeadThumbs Down

We hav seen Aashka Bitching abt Urvashi so many times with Delnaaz nd even Delnaaz in da live footage tried to do Aashka against Urvashi..Angry
yup!!!!
but that is surely helping them...
THEY DON'T GET NOMINATED!!!!!
ab nominate hi nahi honge to eliminate kaise honge yaar??????
OuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelygirly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 8)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arun249

arun249

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
@faraan but  shweta nay bhi kaha h ki she like delnaaz  aur woh waisi h jaisi dikhti h...aur use jitna chaiye...

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun249

@faraan but  shweta nay bhi kaha h ki she like delnaaz  aur woh waisi h jaisi dikhti h...aur use jitna chaiye...

Pehli baat Shweta BB dekhti nahi.. nd mjhe to Lagta hai k Shweta ko bhi BB crew ki taraf say kaha gaya tha k Delnaaz ki tareef kro..LOL so dat people start liking her..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun249lovelygirly

lovelygirly

IF-Dazzler

lovelygirly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Pehli baat Shweta BB dekhti nahi.. nd mjhe to Lagta hai k Shweta ko bhi BB crew ki taraf say kaha gaya tha k Delnaaz ki tareef kro..LOL so dat people start liking her..ROFL
maybe you are right...
you always make me think on a different track...
I LIKE IT!!! Big smile

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MICheLLEbOmBSh

I dont understand why you guys have problem with delnaaz???...She has indulged in gossiping, i agree and who doesnt???...everyone is here to play game so as to win the show...sidhu was undoubtedly a strong contender and was a threat to every other housemate as far as winning the show is concerned...so whats wrong if she bitched about him???...atleast she didnt abuse ou use foul langugaes like sapna did...she hasnt fought with anyone and she hasnt added fuel to fire either...so delnaaz haters please open your eyes...this show is not meant for light-hearted people like you...this is big boss, and the one who remains out of controversies and is slightly naughty wins the game...this is season 6 and you guys still do not understand the game...if you want, you can watch some cartoons or fantasy films...big boss is definitely not meant for you foolish guysLOL

P.S- refrain yourself from using vulgur language, or else even i know how to fall steep and give a tight slap in return...if you want that, you are allowed to use abusive words...Smile
Excuse me Madam.. dis is an open forum nd we can critisize hre any1 we want. i usually dnt make topics bt wen i'll feel like i'll surelly make it.. No Pankha can stop me.. get it..!!!

@Red.. can u pleez point out where i'v used Vulgar language so dat i also can get to know abt it..Confused its a job of Mods to see dat some1 has used Vulgar langauge or not.. not over senstive people like u.. @Bold.. stop getting persnal okay.. jst coz some1 is critising ur fav,, it does'nt mean dat u start getting persnal with him.. 1st try to learn how to speak with some1 nd den post here.,.!!!

@Green.. i can say da same dat dis show is not 4 over senstive pankhas like u..Tongue

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 5:56am

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged

maybe you are right...
you always make me think on a different track...
I LIKE IT!!! Big smile
Thank U lovely girl..HugROFL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 5:10am

lovelygirly

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Bt Simi i thnk They r totally trying to show her as a Saint which she is not..Embarrassed

I knw...and earlier i too was thinking d same...bt u see its actually not der fault...if u look at d interviews of d evicted contestants u 'll find everyone's going gaga over Misss Delu...why /??>>.Dey stayed wid her...still why so...so its basically Delu who doesn't loose her cool anytym and is always goody goody...isme bechare biade bhaiya kya kar sakte hai...bandi kuch zyada hi shanni hai...
Yes she is goody goody with every1..LOL bt bitch behind every1's back..Angry

Nd Even BB try to show her Goody goody by hiding her negative traits 4rm da people.. dats wat my post is abt..EmbarrassedLOL

it was only once dat she said wo yeda banke peda kha rahe hai...and others like urashi sapna niketan were most of the tym bitching about him...why will dey show her part den...dey didnt show Vrijesh's part or RAJEEV'S bitching part too...so dat means he's being partial to dem too...no Faraan...bb cannot do anything if she projects herself good all d tym...its not in der hands...Smile

arun249

arun249

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
delnaaz is playing very  well she didn't get one single vote...and she  will be safe for 2-3 more  weeks 

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.