Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

   

Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Joined: 27 September 2009

Posts: 34412

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Bt Simi i thnk They r totally trying to show her as a Saint which she is not..Embarrassed

She hav bitched abt Urvashi with Aashka so many times bt never confronted Urvashi..Angry

She dnt hav da guts to confront some1.. infact wen some1 accuses her she started crying jst like Aashka..Dead


Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 4:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrsimisam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Joined: 27 September 2009

Posts: 34412

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by lovelygirly

they did not trick him... it was an open offer (anyone who wants to leave)... he was the one who chose the 10 lakh... Approve


Ofcourse it was his and only his decision.. but BB was no less of a trickster.. don't you remember how they sent a panditji inside to tell him he should be as big-hearted as Vindu? Those were cheap tricks and a well-planned idea by BB...
well this i had actually forgotten Embarrassed 
but yeah i remember vindu tricking him into the offer by telling him that he has the least chances of winning!!!!
Acha..Shocked maine woh season poora dekha nahi tha..LOL

Yani Vindu nay bakhtyar ko apnay raste say hataney ki koshish ki..ShockedROFLROFL
well yeah...
he had tried to convince him that "tu finals tak maybe pohunch jaaye par jeet nahi sakta..aur ye 10 lakh rupaye tere son ke future mein kaam ayenge.." 
Oh Yani Usi ka badla ab Delnaaz lenay aayi hai..ShockedLOLLOL

Vindu was simply disgusting..Dead Kameena sala..Angry

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Joined: 17 November 2010

Posts: 9517

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

I'm still not able to understand y they did'nt showed Delnaz bitching abt Sidhu G wen he came out of da house.. they showed Urvahsi nd Sapna doing it.. 2 2 times da same clip.. they showed da clip wen Niketan was against him abt da nomination thingy.. nd they even showed shayantani bitching abt him who was with delnaz at dat time..  bt they did'nt showed delnaaz with her nd her comment abt Sidhu G.. "Jo log dumb ban k pretend kr rahe hain woh yeda ban k peda khaney wali baat hai"

Nd wat they showed abt Delnaaz.. Delnaz saying: "Wohi ek insaan aise hain yahaan jo hamare difficult situtaion mei, hum jab toot jatey hain toh sub ko jod k rakhney ki shakti rakhte hain"D'ohD'ohD'oh

Wah BB wah.. Aapki Jay ho..ClapClapClap apki apram paar hai..SleepySleepySleepy

Y to potray her Goody Goody all da time wen she is da most cunning lady..Angry y they dont show delnaaz btiching in da episode wen in da live footage we all hav seen her real self..Angry

They r totally trying to show delnaaz in a positive light nd make her season winner..Dead

I really do hope dat Urvashi wins dis season bt it isn't looking like coz they r trying their best to show her in negative light.. nd even if Niketan Or Vishal wins i dont mind.. bt plzzz no Delnaaaz..Angry bt i'm 99.9% sure dat she is winning dis season..Dead jst hope it wont be true..Ouch

Yes you are spot on and do not forget her cheap eviction footage gifts !!! she is full on with the grace of BBLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Joined: 27 September 2009

Posts: 34412

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser


Yes you are spot on and do not forget her cheap eviction footage gifts !!! she is full on with the grace of BBLOL
Yeah Paracitamol nd Hajmoola goli so dat no 1 says anything bad abt her after getting evicted..ROFLROFL


Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 4:50am

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Joined: 17 November 2010

Posts: 9517

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Well...she fulfills the dukhiyari naari, pyar ki maari, sansar se haari quota so I wouldn't be surprised. Wacko

I too have noticed how Delnaz is never portrayed negatively even though she does her fair share of bitching. 


Fully agree with you Dexy!
Thumbs Up

Going by the trend, it is something to do with SMSs received by Endemol from female audience in India.

Shweta Tiwari, Mooli Parmar and now Chela Ram Delu!
Kucchh toh chakkar hai!Geek
 
At least shweta deserved to win , Juhi mooli parmar left bitter taste in our mouth after her victory

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

lovelygirly

IF-Dazzler

lovelygirly

Joined: 04 November 2012

Posts: 4016

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by lovelygirly

they did not trick him... it was an open offer (anyone who wants to leave)... he was the one who chose the 10 lakh... Approve


Ofcourse it was his and only his decision.. but BB was no less of a trickster.. don't you remember how they sent a panditji inside to tell him he should be as big-hearted as Vindu? Those were cheap tricks and a well-planned idea by BB...
well this i had actually forgotten Embarrassed 
but yeah i remember vindu tricking him into the offer by telling him that he has the least chances of winning!!!!
Acha..Shocked maine woh season poora dekha nahi tha..LOL

Yani Vindu nay bakhtyar ko apnay raste say hataney ki koshish ki..ShockedROFLROFL
well yeah...
he had tried to convince him that "tu finals tak maybe pohunch jaaye par jeet nahi sakta..aur ye 10 lakh rupaye tere son ke future mein kaam ayenge.." 
Oh Yani Usi ka badla ab Delnaaz lenay aayi hai..ShockedLOLLOL

Vindu was simply disgusting..Dead Kameena sala..Angry
but he won Angry
and now they are doing the same for delnaaz...
and since you made this post even i have noticed that delnaaz is shown as miss-goodie-two-shoes in this show...
agar har divorcee bechari hoti hai to uvashi kyu nahi?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

lovelygirly

IF-Dazzler

lovelygirly

Joined: 04 November 2012

Posts: 4016

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Well...she fulfills the dukhiyari naari, pyar ki maari, sansar se haari quota so I wouldn't be surprised. Wacko

I too have noticed how Delnaz is never portrayed negatively even though she does her fair share of bitching. 


Fully agree with you Dexy!
Thumbs Up

Going by the trend, it is something to do with SMSs received by Endemol from female audience in India.

Shweta Tiwari, Mooli Parmar and now Chela Ram Delu!
Kucchh toh chakkar hai!Geek
 
At least shweta deserved to win , Juhi mooli parmar left bitter taste in our mouth after her victory
agree!!!!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Joined: 23 April 2011

Posts: 12773

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Bt Simi i thnk They r totally trying to show her as a Saint which she is not..Embarrassed


I knw...and earlier i too was thinking d same...bt u see its actually not der fault...if u look at d interviews of d evicted contestants u 'll find everyone's going gaga over Misss Delu...why /??>>.Dey stayed wid her...still why so...so its basically Delu who doesn't loose her cool anytym and is always goody goody...isme bechare biade bhaiya kya kar sakte hai...bandi kuch zyada hi shanni hai...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.