Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

lovelygirly

IF-Dazzler

lovelygirly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by lovelygirly

they did not trick him... it was an open offer (anyone who wants to leave)... he was the one who chose the 10 lakh... Approve

Ofcourse it was his and only his decision.. but BB was no less of a trickster.. don't you remember how they sent a panditji inside to tell him he should be as big-hearted as Vindu? Those were cheap tricks and a well-planned idea by BB...
well this i had actually forgotten Embarrassed 
but yeah i remember vindu tricking him into the offer by telling him that he has the least chances of winning!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallu_Rox

OK..I also respect ur POV n agree with ur points regarding Shweta but Delnaz is not that bad though i also find Aashka very irritating n i don't like when Delu is with her otherwise Delu is fine.Aashka is the actual cry baby n the one who starts the bitching session. Dead 
But as you said should respect each other's POVs. Embarrassed
One more thing Faran as far as i remember i guess it was Urvashi who cried seeing at her father's pic in the initial episodes because she didn't cook anything for him. I don't remember Delnaz crying due to her father. May be i have missed something. Correct me if i m wrong.Embarrassed
U can check da 1st episode after da launch epi wen Delnaaz started crying by seeing her father's pic..Confused jst in da 1st episode..D'oh

Rajeev also came to her after dat dat Delu tm q ro rahi thi.. Kuch hua.. etc etc

Yes Urvashi also cried bt usko rona mjhe genuine laga tha nd na hi woh pehlay din wahaan ronay baith gayi thi..Embarrassed Nd Urvashi itni nahi Roti Jitna Delu roz roz roti hai.. i'v observed Delu many times dat she tries her best to get sympathy 4rm people.. nd i even thnk dat she is following aashka.. sub k barein mei har waqt bitching karte rahooo.. lekin jab aap per koi baat aa jaye den aap ronay baith jao..D'oh i even thnk now dat Rajeev is much better den her.. in da starting i used to feel a little sympathy 4 Delnaaz coz of Rajeev bt not anymore..Sleepy

lovelygirly

IF-Dazzler

lovelygirly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

OK..I also respect ur POV n agree with ur points regarding Shweta but Delnaz is not that bad though i also find Aashka very irritating n i don't like when Delu is with her otherwise Delu is fine.Aashka is the actual cry baby n the one who starts the bitching session. Dead 
One more thing Faran as far as i remember i guess it was Urvashi who cried seeing at her father's pic in the initial episodes because she didn't cook anything for him. I don't remember Delnaz crying due to her father. May be i have missed something. Correct me if i m wrong.Embarrassed
U can check da 1st episode after da launch epi wen Delnaaz started crying by seeing her father's pic..Confused jst in da 1st episode..D'oh

Rajeev also came to her after dat dat Delu tm q ro rahi thi.. Kuch hua.. etc etc

Yes Urvashi also cried bt usko rona mjhe genuine laga tha nd na hi woh pehlay din wahaan ronay baith gayi thi..Embarrassed Nd Urvashi itni nahi Roti Jitna Delu roz roz roti hai.. i'v observed Delu many times dat she tries her best to get sympathy 4rm people.. nd i even thnk dat she is following aashka.. sub k barein mei har waqt bitching karte rahooo.. lekin jab aap per koi baat aa jaye den aap ronay baith jao..D'oh i even thnk now dat Rajeev is much better den her.. in da starting i used to feel a little sympathy 4 Delnaaz coz of Rajeev bt not anymore..Sleepy
so now you feel sympathy for rajeev because of delnaaz?????? ROFL
hahahaha!!!!!! just kidding...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

they did not trick him... it was an open offer (anyone who wants to leave)... he was the one who chose the 10 lakh... Approve

Ofcourse it was his and only his decision.. but BB was no less of a trickster.. don't you remember how they sent a panditji inside to tell him he should be as big-hearted as Vindu? Those were cheap tricks and a well-planned idea by BB...
Bt i dnt thnk Bakhttar could hav got enough votes to win Bigg boss season..Confused Bt yeah agr Vindu Jaisa insaan Bigg boss jeet sakta hai den bakhtyar q nahi..ROFLROFL

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

so now you feel sympathy for rajeev because of delnaaz?????? ROFL
hahahaha!!!!!! just kidding...
Yes..ROFLROFL

lovelygirly

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

but yeah i remember vindu tricking him into the offer by telling him that he has the least chances of winning!!!!
Acha..Shocked maine woh season poora dekha nahi tha..LOL

Yani Vindu nay bakhtyar ko apnay raste say hataney ki koshish ki..ShockedROFLROFL

lovelygirly

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Dey didnt show Delu bitching bcoz she really didn't xcept for dat one ''Yeda banke peda khana ''dialogue...while others were constantly back bitching...and u urself will agree on dis...Smile

I dnt agree dey are showcasing her as a dukhiyari...becoz wat can BB do if she behaves like dat whole day...she has come prepared...BB is not editing her bitching part..we see her doing so smtyms...

So u cant really blame BB for d whole thing Faraan...Smile

lovelygirly

IF-Dazzler

lovelygirly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Acha..Shocked maine woh season poora dekha nahi tha..LOL

Yani Vindu nay bakhtyar ko apnay raste say hataney ki koshish ki..ShockedROFLROFL
well yeah...
he had tried to convince him that "tu finals tak maybe pohunch jaaye par jeet nahi sakta..aur ye 10 lakh rupaye tere son ke future mein kaam ayenge.." 

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.