Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygirly

Mooli parmar..ROFLROFL

If dis time any women should win dis season den it should be only Urvashi otherwise Niketan or Vishal.. coz i heard dat he is a nice nd decent guy.. well lets see..Embarrassed
Thumbs Up

Thank U..TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelygirly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovelygirly

IF-Rockerz

lovelygirly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Mooli parmar..ROFLROFL

If dis time any women should win dis season den it should be only Urvashi otherwise Niketan or Vishal.. coz i heard dat he is a nice nd decent guy.. well lets see..Embarrassed
Thumbs Up

Thank U..TongueLOL
you are most welcome... 
they are the ones who atleast have some genuineness left in them...
really hoping for either of them to win...
otherwise we know that the results may be already decided...

Samraat_92

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Bhakhtyar has sent Delu only after getting a confirmation from the BB team that they won't play the same dirty game they played with him in Season 3 by tricking him into quitting the show with 10 lakhs when he was getting the highest votes out of all.. They owe him 90 lakhs from that season so Delu's win is a MUST LOL

Jokes aside.. I don't think Delu is bad or anything... everyone is playing a game so she doesn't become bad if she's playing too.. Wink Tongue

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Bhakhtyar has sent Delu only after getting a confirmation from the BB team that they won't play the same dirty game they played with him in Season 3 by tricking him into quitting the show with 10 lakhs when he was getting the highest votes out of all.. They owe him 90 lakhs from that season so Delu's win is a MUST LOL

Jokes aside.. I don't think Delu is bad or anything... everyone is playing a game so she doesn't become bad if she's playing too.. Wink Tongue
Bt my post is abt dat BB is trying to show her as a saint which she is not..Angry

BB is trying to make her dis season winner by hiding her negative traits 4rm people..!!!Dead

Y they showed da same clip of Urashi nd Sapna bitching abt sidhu G 2 times..??? nd y  they did'nt showed DElu Bitching abt Sidhu Once..??? Y they showed only Shayantani Bitching abt him wen Delnaaz was also with him Bitching Abt sidhu..????

Bt Delnaaz ki Bitching to Choro.. In logon nay Delnaaz ka shayantani k sath face tak dikhana zaroori nahi samjha k woh bhi uskay sath thi.. jst coz they wanna potray her in a positive light..Angry

Uper say Delnaaz k barein mei dikhaya kya.. Jab woh sidhu G ki tareef kr rahi thi. Wah wah..DeadDeadDead

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 4:42am

lovelygirly

IF-Rockerz

lovelygirly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Bhakhtyar has sent Delu only after getting a confirmation from the BB team that they won't play the same dirty game they played with him in Season 3 by tricking him into quitting the show with 10 lakhswhen he was getting the highest votes out of all.. They owe him 90 lakhs from that season so Delu's win is a MUST LOL

they did not trick him... it was an open offer (anyone who wants to leave)... he was the one who chose the 10 lakh... Approve

Edited by lovelygirly - 11 November 2012 at 4:24am

Samraat_92

Sallu_Rox

Groupbie

Sallu_Rox

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sallu_Rox

Hmm..well ya you r right kuch toh chakkar hai but i think you noticed only 2 names in the above post ; Mooli parmar n Delu but there is a 3rd name as well..SHWETA TIWARI...what you have to say about her WIN.. Stern Smile  I m not a Delu fan Faran but i wanna know ur views about Shweta as well (along with Juhi n Delu) coz during BB4 same kind of posts were posted for her as well.Now will you say she was also a fixed winner ?? Ouch
Nope she was'nt a fixed winner.. she hav a huge fan following.. nd even people liked her behaviour in BB house dats y she won..Embarrassed (My POV)

Nd i dont thnk Shweta tried to get any sympathy 4rm da audience.. shweta did'nt cried in ech nd every episode like Delnaaz aashka r doing.. she did'nt cried in such petty matters.. she only cried wen her chrcater was attacked by Dolly Bindra.. which was totally genuine.. not fake at all.. otherwise i'vnt seen her crying in all da episodes like she is trying to get sympathy.. bt she did'nt did it.. infact in Shweta season Sakshi pradhan was da 1 who was a cry baby.. nd in last Season even Juhi cried 4 such small matters.. she even used to cy before da nomination thingy so dat no 1 nominates her..LOL nd she suppoprted da biggest bully nd da most disguting person i'v ever seen i'e Sky..Dead so i hated her..Angry

Nd in dis Sesaon delnaaz nd Aashka r trying their best to be a sympathy Queen nd even BB is trying to show dem as a Saint which they r not..Sleepy Delnaaz even started crying in da 1st episode by seeing her father's pic..Confused arey bhai itna rona hi tha to show mei ayi q...Angry

Nd abt cruiser post.. i thnk he meant dat 1st Telly actress Shweta won den Juhi nd now Delnaaz.. nd even if he thinks dat Shweta was a sympathy Queen i totally repect his POV.. bt i dnt agree with it..Embarrassed

OK..I also respect ur POV n agree with ur points regarding Shweta but Delnaz is not that bad though i also find Aashka very irritating n i don't like when Delu is with her otherwise Delu is fine.Aashka is the actual cry baby n the one who starts the bitching session. Dead 
But as you said should respect each other's POVs. Embarrassed
One more thing Faran as far as i remember i guess it was Urvashi who cried seeing at her father's pic in the initial episodes because she didn't cook anything for him. I don't remember Delnaz crying due to her father. May be i have missed something. Correct me if i m wrong.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnSamraat_92

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Bt my post is abt dat BB is trying to show her as a saint which she is not..Angry

BB is trying to make her dis season winner by hiding her neagtive traits 4rm people..!!!Dead

LOL yea.. the first thing I noticed in yesterday's episode was where is the yeda banke peda khaane waala dialogue??? LOL We can't really do anything about that.. maybe it's true they're trying to not highlight her in negative limelight..

But it's not going to be easy to make her winner unless Rajev keeps troubling her or she starts speaking up.. she's been pretty much out of the limelight nowadays which won't favour her imo..

Basically, BB can do what he wants and manipulate our thinking...for example,
our favourites change every week... this week, everyone's favourite is Urvashi, including mine LOL But that's also because BB is portraying her in positive limelight right now.. Next week, they might show another side of her which we haven't seen until now.. it's all a matter of time..

Edited by cl0wn - 11 November 2012 at 4:24am

Samraat_92

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

they did not trick him... it was an open offer (anyone who wants to leave)... he was the one who chose the 10 lakh... Approve

Ofcourse it was his and only his decision.. but BB was no less of a trickster.. don't you remember how they sent a panditji inside to tell him he should be as big-hearted as Vindu? Those were cheap tricks and a well-planned idea by BB...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.