Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

U know BB loves aal these kinda Rhotlu faces a lot... So defenitely Aashka n Delnaz would be der in the finale... Tongue

I really do hope dat they wont be in da finals...DeadCryCry

Dont wanna see dem..Angry  dont wanna dem..Angry dnt wanna see dem..Angry

Even Rajeev is much better den Delnaaz..!!!Embarrassed he can be in da finalists i dnt hav any problem..TongueROFL

Bt dont wanna see both Rondu faces in da finalists..Dead

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 3:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

U know BB loves aal these kinda Rhotlu faces a lot... So defenitely Aashka n Delnaz would be der in the finale... Tongue

I really do hope dat they wont be in da finals...DeadCryCry

Dont wanna see dem..Angry  dont wanna dem..Angry dnt wanna see dem..Angry

Even Rajeev is much better den Delnaaz..!!!Embarrassed he can be in da finals i dnt hav any problem..TongueROFL

Bt dont wanna see both Rondu faces in da finalists..Dead

I too dont want htese bitchers in the finale...
yups Rajeev is much much better than Delu... i love Urv to win the show... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieSamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

I too dont want htese bitchers in the finale...
yups Rajeev is much much better than Delu... i love Urv to win the show... Embarrassed

I really do hope Urvashi wins..Tongue i'll be really happy den..LOL

If any girl should win dis season den it should be only Urvashi otherwise plzzz no other girl..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie.Shayari.

Sallu_Rox

Groupbie

Sallu_Rox

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Fully agree with you Dexy!
Thumbs Up

Going by the trend, it is something to do with SMSs received by Endemol from female audience in India.

Shweta Tiwari,
Mooli Parmar and now Chela Ram Delu! Kucchh toh chakkar hai!Geek

Haan Kuch to chakar hai Daya..Wacko kuch to chakar hai..LOL

Hmm..well ya you r right kuch toh chakkar hai but i think you noticed only 2 names in the above post ; Mooli parmar n Delu but there is a 3rd name as well..SHWETA TIWARI...what you have to say about her WIN.. Stern Smile  I m not a Delu fan Faran but i wanna know ur views about Shweta as well (along with Juhi n Delu) coz during BB4 same kind of posts were posted for her as well.Now will you say she was also a fixed winner ?? Ouch

*Alishba*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Alishba*

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
BB k Iraday yehi laghtay hainConfused I really dont want Delu or Ashka to win... I dont  mind them in TOP5 or 6 but plz In girls there is no one more deserving than URVASHI i really want her to WinThumbs Up

Samraat_92

lovelygirly

IF-Dazzler

lovelygirly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Mooli parmar..ROFLROFL

If dis time any women should win dis season den it should be only Urvashi otherwise Niketan or Vishal.. coz i heard dat he is a nice nd decent guy.. well lets see..Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]
Thumbs Up

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallu_Rox

Hmm..well ya you r right kuch toh chakkar hai but i think you noticed only 2 names in the above post ; Mooli parmar n Delu but there is a 3rd name as well..SHWETA TIWARI...what you have to say about her WIN.. Stern Smile  I m not a Delu fan Faran but i wanna know ur views about Shweta as well (along with Juhi n Delu) coz during BB4 same kind of posts were posted for her as well.Now will you say she was also a fixed winner ?? Ouch
Nope she was'nt a fixed winner.. she hav a huge fan following.. nd even people liked her behaviour in BB house dats y she won..Embarrassed (My POV)

Nd i dont thnk Shweta tried to get any sympathy 4rm da audience.. shweta did'nt cried in each nd every episode like Delnaaz aashka r doing.. she did'nt cried in such petty matters.. she only cried wen her chrcater was attacked by Dolly Bindra.. which was totally genuine.. not fake at all.. otherwise i'vnt seen her crying in all da episodes like she is trying to get sympathy.. bt she did'nt did it.. infact in Shweta season Sakshi pradhan was da 1 who was a cry baby.. nd in last Season even Juhi cried 4 such small matters.. she even used to cy before da nomination thingy so dat no 1 nominates her..LOL nd she suppoprted da biggest bully nd da most disguting person i'v ever seen i'e Sky..Dead so i hated her..Angry

Nd in dis Sesaon delnaaz nd Aashka r trying their best to be a sympathy Queen nd even BB is trying to show dem as a Saint which they r not..Sleepy Delnaaz even started crying in da 1st episode by seeing her father's pic..Confused arey bhai itna rona hi tha to show mei ayi q...Angry

Nd abt cruiser post.. i thnk he meant dat 1st Telly actress Shweta won den Juhi nd now Delnaaz.. nd even if he thinks dat Shweta was a sympathy Queen i totally repect his POV.. bt woh alag baat hai k i dnt agree with it..EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 4:40am

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallu_Rox

Fully agree with you Dexy!
Thumbs Up

Going by the trend, it is something to do with SMSs received by Endemol from female audience in India.

Shweta Tiwari,
Mooli Parmar and now Chela Ram Delu! Kucchh toh chakkar hai!Geek

Haan Kuch to chakar hai Daya..Wacko kuch to chakar hai..LOL

Since it was my post with Chela Ram Pic, allow me to say, I did not imply Shweta and Mooli were fixed winners.

What I implied is there is something about Telly actresses (may be lots of female audience supports them), that makes BB try to ensure they last as long as they can, with help of selective footage!
Smile

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 November 2012 at 4:09am

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.