Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner??? (Page 11)

Isa_Rahman IF-Rockerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
If you didn't know they follow the script by now then...Shocked
CosmicQueen Groupbie
CosmicQueen
CosmicQueen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

I'm still not able to understand y they did'nt showed Delnaz bitching abt Sidhu G wen he came out of da house.. they showed Urvahsi nd Sapna doing it.. 2 2 times da same clip.. they showed da clip wen Niketan was against him abt da nomination thingy.. nd they even showed shayantani bitching abt him who was with delnaz at dat time..  bt they did'nt showed delnaaz with her nd her comment abt Sidhu G.. "Jo log dumb ban k pretend kr rahe hain woh yeda ban k peda khaney wali baat hai"

Nd wat they showed abt Delnaaz.. Delnaz saying: "Wohi ek insaan aise hain yahaan jo hamare difficult situtaion mei, hum jab toot jatey hain toh sub ko jod k rakhney ki shakti rakhte hain"D'ohD'ohD'oh

Wah BB wah.. Aapki Jay ho..ClapClapClap apki apram paar hai..SleepySleepySleepy

Y to potray her Goody Goody all da time wen she is da most cunning lady..Angry y they dont show delnaaz btiching in da episode wen in da live footage we all hav seen her real self..Angry

They r totally trying to show delnaaz in a positive light nd make her dis season winner..Dead

I really do hope dat Urvashi wins dis season bt it isn't looking like coz they r trying their best to show her in negative light.. nd even if Niketan Or Vishal wins i dont mind.. bt plzzz no Delnaaaz..Angry bt i'm 99.9% sure dat she is winning dis season..Dead jst hope it wont be true..Ouch

i think somebody hd said ths earlier on the forum tht Colors tv website is not even showing the age of these two contestants delnaaz n rajeev on their website because the channel is favouring them. how come all the contestants age is mentioned in their profile on colors website but only these two age is missing? The astrologer @NavinBajaj has also hinted tht somebody is protecting delu in his tweet...saw it in another thread.

Edited by CosmicQueen - 11 November 2012 at 6:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LScttSamraat_92

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CosmicQueen

i think somebody hd said ths earlier on the forum tht Colors tv website is not even showing the age of these two contestants delnaaz n rajeev on their website because the channel is favouring them. how come all the contestants age is mentioned in their profile on colors website but only these two age is missing? The astrologer @NavinBajaj has also hinted tht somebody is protecting delu in his tweet...saw it in another thread.
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

Good observation. Even the Vodafone callers and the WC entries have not exposed Delu's fakeness.Confused

They did the same thing with Juhi last season. BB does has some biases. I have a strong feeling that Delu is this season's Juhi Cry 

As audiences, we can only make a wishlist of things to happen in the show. I don't want Delu to be a finalist.
off topic 
seriously is hobbit coming on the 14th dec 2012
no way Dancing 4 days before my 19th
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CosmicQueen

Shocked Shocked Shocked
rajiv is 44 while delnaz is 42
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Sure bhai...Hug
Tm bhi bhai..D'oh koi larki to I-f per mjhe bhai na pukarey..Angry LOL

Oho ok ok...Faraan...theek...Big smileLOL
par mein to tujhko bhai pukarongi Dancing
Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Sure bhai...Hug
Tm bhi bhai..D'oh koi larki to I-f per mjhe bhai na pukarey..Angry LOL

Oho ok ok...Faraan...theek...Big smileLOL
par mein to tujhko bhai pukarongi Dancing
Okie ayesha Aapa..LOL
ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index