Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Bt Simi i thnk They r totally trying to show her as a Saint which she is not..😳

She hav bitched abt Urvashi with Aashka so many times bt never confronted Urvashi..😑

She dnt hav da guts to confront some1.. infact wen some1 accuses her she started crying jst like Aashka..🀒
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelygirly

well yeah...
he had tried to convince him that "tu finals tak maybe pohunch jaaye par jeet nahi sakta..aur ye 10 lakh rupaye tere son ke future mein kaam ayenge.." 

Oh Yani Usi ka badla ab Delnaaz lenay aayi hai..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vindu was simply disgusting..🀒 Kameena sala..😑
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

I'm still not able to understand y they did'nt showed Delnaz bitching abt Sidhu G wen he came out of da house.. they showed Urvahsi nd Sapna doing it.. 2 2 times da same clip.. they showed da clip wen Niketan was against him abt da nomination thingy.. nd they even showed shayantani bitching abt him who was with delnaz at dat time..  bt they did'nt showed delnaaz with her nd her comment abt Sidhu G.. "Jo log dumb ban k pretend kr rahe hain woh yeda ban k peda khaney wali baat hai"

Nd wat they showed abt Delnaaz.. Delnaz saying: "Wohi ek insaan aise hain yahaan jo hamare difficult situtaion mei, hum jab toot jatey hain toh sub ko jod k rakhney ki shakti rakhte hain"

Wah BB wah.. Aapki Jay ho..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ apki apram paar hai..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Y to potray her Goody Goody all da time wen she is da most cunning lady..😑 y they dont show delnaaz btiching in da episode wen in da live footage we all hav seen her real self..😑

They r totally trying to show delnaaz in a positive light nd make her season winner..🀒

I really do hope dat Urvashi wins dis season bt it isn't looking like coz they r trying their best to show her in negative light.. nd even if Niketan Or Vishal wins i dont mind.. bt plzzz no Delnaaaz..😑 bt i'm 99.9% sure dat she is winning dis season..🀒 jst hope it wont be true..

Yes you are spot on and do not forget her cheap eviction footage gifts !!! she is full on with the grace of BBπŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

Yes you are spot on and do not forget her cheap eviction footage gifts !!! she is full on with the grace of BBπŸ˜†

Yeah Paracitamol nd Hajmoola goli so dat no 1 says anything bad abt her after getting evicted..🀣🀣
ShahZur thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Fully agree with you Dexy!
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Going by the trend, it is something to do with SMSs received by Endemol from female audience in India.

Shweta Tiwari, Mooli Parmar and now Chela Ram Delu!
Kucchh toh chakkar hai!πŸ€“

At least shweta deserved to win , Juhi mooli parmar left bitter taste in our mouth after her victory
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Oh Yani Usi ka badla ab Delnaaz lenay aayi hai..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vindu was simply disgusting..🀒 Kameena sala..😑

but he won πŸ˜‘
and now they are doing the same for delnaaz...
and since you made this post even i have noticed that delnaaz is shown as miss-goodie-two-shoes in this show...
agar har divorcee bechari hoti hai to uvashi kyu nahi?????
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

At least shweta deserved to win , Juhi mooli parmar left bitter taste in our mouth after her victory

agree!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bt Simi i thnk They r totally trying to show her as a Saint which she is not..😳

I knw...and earlier i too was thinking d same...bt u see its actually not der fault...if u look at d interviews of d evicted contestants u 'll find everyone's going gaga over Misss Delu...why /??>>.Dey stayed wid her...still why so...so its basically Delu who doesn't loose her cool anytym and is always goody goody...isme bechare biade bhaiya kya kar sakte hai...bandi kuch zyada hi shanni hai...
ShahZur thumbnail

I really do hope Urvashi wins..πŸ˜› i'll be really happy den..πŸ˜†

If any girl should win dis season den it should be only Urvashi otherwise plzzz no other girl..

Urvashi will win this season- dillu will be offered few lakh and i am sure she will do runner with that like her brother😑
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelygirly

but he won πŸ˜‘
and now they are doing the same for delnaaz...
and since you made this post even i have noticed that delnaaz is shown as miss-goodie-two-shoes in this show...
agar har divorcee bechari hoti hai to uvashi kyu nahi?????

I too hated him dats y i did'nt bother to watch dat full season..πŸ˜†

Yes Urvashi never tried to show herself as Bechari or Abla Naari.. Whereas Delnaaz nd aashka try their best to be da Becharis of dis Season..πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

We hav seen Aashka Bitching abt Urvashi so many times with Delnaaz nd even Delnaaz in da live footage tried to bharkaofy Aashka against Urvashi..😑