Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
BB k Iraday yehi laghtay hainπŸ˜• I really dont want Delu or Ashka to win... I dont  mind them in TOP5 or 6 but plz In girls there is no one more deserving than URVASHI i really want her to WinπŸ‘πŸΌ
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Mooli parmar..🀣🀣

If dis time any women should win dis season den it should be only Urvashi otherwise Niketan or Vishal.. coz i heard dat he is a nice nd decent guy.. well lets see..😳
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sallu_Rox

Hmm..well ya you r right kuch toh chakkar hai but i think you noticed only 2 names in the above post ; Mooli parmar n Delu but there is a 3rd name as well..SHWETA TIWARI...what you have to say about her WIN.. 😳  I m not a Delu fan Faran but i wanna know ur views about Shweta as well (along with Juhi n Delu) coz during BB4 same kind of posts were posted for her as well.Now will you say she was also a fixed winner ??

Nope she was'nt a fixed winner.. she hav a huge fan following.. nd even people liked her behaviour in BB house dats y she won..😳 (My POV)

Nd i dont thnk Shweta tried to get any sympathy 4rm da audience.. shweta did'nt cried in each nd every episode like Delnaaz aashka r doing.. she did'nt cried in such petty matters.. she only cried wen her chrcater was attacked by Dolly Bindra.. which was totally genuine.. not fake at all.. otherwise i'vnt seen her crying in all da episodes like she is trying to get sympathy.. bt she did'nt did it.. infact in Shweta season Sakshi pradhan was da 1 who was a cry baby.. nd in last Season even Juhi cried 4 such small matters.. she even used to cy before da nomination thingy so dat no 1 nominates her..πŸ˜† nd she suppoprted da biggest bully nd da most disguting person i'v ever seen i'e Sky..🀒 so i hated her..😑

Nd in dis Sesaon delnaaz nd Aashka r trying their best to be a sympathy Queen nd even BB is trying to show dem as a Saint which they r not..πŸ₯± Delnaaz even started crying in da 1st episode by seeing her father's pic..πŸ˜• arey bhai itna rona hi tha to show mei ayi q...😑

Nd abt cruiser post.. i thnk he meant dat 1st Telly actress Shweta won den Juhi nd now Delnaaz.. nd even if he thinks dat Shweta was a sympathy Queen i totally repect his POV.. bt woh alag baat hai k i dnt agree with it..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sallu_Rox

Hmm..well ya you r right kuch toh chakkar hai but i think you noticed only 2 names in the above post ; Mooli parmar n Delu but there is a 3rd name as well..SHWETA TIWARI...what you have to say about her WIN.. 😳  I m not a Delu fan Faran but i wanna know ur views about Shweta as well (along with Juhi n Delu) coz during BB4 same kind of posts were posted for her as well.Now will you say she was also a fixed winner ??

Since it was my post with Chela Ram Pic, allow me to say, I did not imply Shweta and Mooli were fixed winners.

What I implied is there is something about Telly actresses (may be lots of female audience supports them), that makes BB try to ensure they last as long as they can, with help of selective footage!
😊
Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelygirly

Mooli parmar..🀣🀣

If dis time any women should win dis season den it should be only Urvashi otherwise Niketan or Vishal.. coz i heard dat he is a nice nd decent guy.. well lets see..😳
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank U..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Thank U..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

you are most welcome... 
they are the ones who atleast have some genuineness left in them...
really hoping for either of them to win...
otherwise we know that the results may be already decided...
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bhakhtyar has sent Delu only after getting a confirmation from the BB team that they won't play the same dirty game they played with him in Season 3 by tricking him into quitting the show with 10 lakhs when he was getting the highest votes out of all.. They owe him 90 lakhs from that season so Delu's win is a MUST πŸ˜†

Jokes aside.. I don't think Delu is bad or anything... everyone is playing a game so she doesn't become bad if she's playing too.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cl0wn

Bhakhtyar has sent Delu only after getting a confirmation from the BB team that they won't play the same dirty game they played with him in Season 3 by tricking him into quitting the show with 10 lakhs when he was getting the highest votes out of all.. They owe him 90 lakhs from that season so Delu's win is a MUST πŸ˜†

Jokes aside.. I don't think Delu is bad or anything... everyone is playing a game so she doesn't become bad if she's playing too.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Bt my post is abt dat BB is trying to show her as a saint which she is not..😑

BB is trying to make her dis season winner by hiding her negative traits 4rm people..!!!🀒

Y they showed da same clip of Urashi nd Sapna bitching abt sidhu G 2 times..??? nd y  they did'nt showed DElu Bitching abt Sidhu Once..??? Y they showed only Shayantani Bitching abt him wen Delnaaz was also with him Bitching Abt sidhu..????

Bt Delnaaz ki Bitching to Choro.. In logon nay Delnaaz ka shayantani k sath face tak dikhana zaroori nahi samjha k woh bhi uskay sath thi.. jst coz they wanna potray her in a positive light..😑

Uper say Delnaaz k barein mei dikhaya kya.. Jab woh sidhu G ki tareef kr rahi thi. Wah wah..🀒🀒🀒
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Originally posted by: cl0wn

Bhakhtyar has sent Delu only after getting a confirmation from the BB team that they won't play the same dirty game they played with him in Season 3 by tricking him into quitting the show with 10 lakhswhen he was getting the highest votes out of all.. They owe him 90 lakhs from that season so Delu's win is a MUST πŸ˜†

they did not trick him... it was an open offer (anyone who wants to leave)... he was the one who chose the 10 lakh... 
Edited by lovelygirly - 11 years ago
Sallu_Rox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Nope she was'nt a fixed winner.. she hav a huge fan following.. nd even people liked her behaviour in BB house dats y she won..😳 (My POV)

Nd i dont thnk Shweta tried to get any sympathy 4rm da audience.. shweta did'nt cried in ech nd every episode like Delnaaz aashka r doing.. she did'nt cried in such petty matters.. she only cried wen her chrcater was attacked by Dolly Bindra.. which was totally genuine.. not fake at all.. otherwise i'vnt seen her crying in all da episodes like she is trying to get sympathy.. bt she did'nt did it.. infact in Shweta season Sakshi pradhan was da 1 who was a cry baby.. nd in last Season even Juhi cried 4 such small matters.. she even used to cy before da nomination thingy so dat no 1 nominates her..πŸ˜† nd she suppoprted da biggest bully nd da most disguting person i'v ever seen i'e Sky..🀒 so i hated her..😑

Nd in dis Sesaon delnaaz nd Aashka r trying their best to be a sympathy Queen nd even BB is trying to show dem as a Saint which they r not..πŸ₯± Delnaaz even started crying in da 1st episode by seeing her father's pic..πŸ˜• arey bhai itna rona hi tha to show mei ayi q...😑

Nd abt cruiser post.. i thnk he meant dat 1st Telly actress Shweta won den Juhi nd now Delnaaz.. nd even if he thinks dat Shweta was a sympathy Queen i totally repect his POV.. bt i dnt agree with it..😳

OK..I also respect ur POV n agree with ur points regarding Shweta but Delnaz is not that bad though i also find Aashka very irritating n i don't like when Delu is with her otherwise Delu is fine.Aashka is the actual cry baby n the one who starts the bitching session. 🀒 
But as you said should respect each other's POVs. Embarrassed
One more thing Faran as far as i remember i guess it was Urvashi who cried seeing at her father's pic in the initial episodes because she didn't cook anything for him. I don't remember Delnaz crying due to her father. May be i have missed something. Correct me if i m wrong.Embarrassed