Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I'm still not able to understand y they did'nt showed Delnaz bitching abt Sidhu G wen he came out of da house.. they showed Urvahsi nd Sapna doing it.. 2 2 times da same clip.. they showed da clip wen Niketan was against him abt da nomination thingy.. nd they even showed shayantani bitching abt him who was with delnaz at dat time..  bt they did'nt showed delnaaz with her nd her comment abt Sidhu G.. "Jo log dumb ban k pretend kr rahe hain woh yeda ban k peda khaney wali baat hai"

Nd wat they showed abt Delnaaz.. Delnaz saying: "Wohi ek insaan aise hain yahaan jo hamare difficult situtaion mei, hum jab toot jatey hain toh sub ko jod k rakhney ki shakti rakhte hain"D'ohD'ohD'oh

Wah BB wah.. Aapki Jay ho..ClapClapClap apki apram paar hai..SleepySleepySleepy

Y to potray her Goody Goody all da time wen she is da most cunning lady..Angry y they dont show delnaaz btiching in da episode wen in da live footage we all hav seen her real self..Angry

They r totally trying to show delnaaz in a positive light nd make her dis season winner..Dead

I really do hope dat Urvashi wins dis season bt it isn't looking like coz they r trying their best to show her in negative light.. nd even if Niketan Or Vishal wins i dont mind.. bt plzzz no Delnaaaz..Angry bt i'm 99.9% sure dat she is winning dis season..Dead jst hope it wont be true..Ouch

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 5:54am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25sedzidaCosmicQueenHomer.Schillax123wickedkidtaurusbbblackiemusic_mastisonia1230piyualkashaf13MissChievoustweetie19ShylockHolmes.Shayari.tanya.91ShahZurMrsimisam..Mishh007..VintageWineHawaaPot-Cruiser-.Senorita.*Alishba*Dexterkilailaprerna4rishavTarantallegraHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BB trying to Make Delnaaz dis Season Winner???" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Well...she fulfills the dukhiyari naari, pyar ki maari, sansar se haari quota so I wouldn't be surprised. Wacko

I too have noticed how Delnaz is never portrayed negatively even though she does her fair share of bitching. 

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 November 2012 at 2:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gangnamstyleMissChievouspiyualka*Alishba*-Cruiser-Samraat_92--DewDrops--

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Good observation. Even the Vodafone callers and the WC entries have not exposed Delu's fakeness.Confused

They did the same thing with Juhi last season. BB does has some biases. I have a strong feeling that Delu is this season's Juhi Cry 

As audiences, we can only make a wishlist of things to happen in the show. I don't want Delu to be a finalist.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25piyualkaSamraat_92prerna4rishav

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

Good observation. Even the Vodafone callers and the WC entries have not exposed Delu's fakeness.Confused

They did the same thing with Juhi last season. BB does has some biases. I have a strong feeling that Delu is this season's Juhi Cry 

As audiences, we can only make a wishlist of things to happen in the show. I don't want Delu to be a finalist.
Thank u..Tongue

@red.. exactly.. The vodafone callers r mostly 4rm BB crew team nd they will never try to grill da Abla naari Dukhyari Delnaaz..Angry coz they want her to win dis season..Angry

@Green.. OMG i hope she dont turn out be be JUhi..Ouch i did'nt juhi at all..Dead

ND me too dont want Delu to be a finalist bt i thnk she is surely gonna enter into da finals nd den will win dis season like juhi..Unhappy

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 2:55am

blackiepiyualka--DewDrops--prerna4rishav

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Well...she fulfills the dukhiyari naari, pyar ki maari, sansar se haari quota so I wouldn't be surprised. Wacko

I too have noticed how Delnaz is never portrayed negatively even though she does her fair share of bitching. 

Fully agree with you Dexy!
Thumbs Up

Going by the trend, it is something to do with SMSs received by Endemol from female audience in India.

Shweta Tiwari, Mooli Parmar and now Chela Ram Delu!
Kucchh toh chakkar hai!Geek

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackietweetie19*Alishba*prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Exactly.. they r trying their best in da episodes dat people get sympathy towards by her dukh bhari kahaniyan..Angry  nd den they can easily make her win dis season..Dead

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 November 2012 at 3:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Fully agree with you Dexy!
Thumbs Up

Going by the trend, it is something to do with SMSs received by Endemol from female audience in India.

Shweta Tiwari,
Mooli Parmar and now Chela Ram Delu! Kucchh toh chakkar hai!Geek

Mooli parmar..ROFLROFL

If dis time any women should win dis season den it should be only Urvashi otherwise Niketan or Vishal.. coz i heard dat he is a nice nd decent guy.. well lets see..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-prerna4rishav

tweetie19

IF-Dazzler

tweetie19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I agree...i want either Urvashi or Niketan to win this season...Delu and Aashka are the least deserving...Delu is always shown in a positive way...she is the biggest backstabber out there...

piyualkasonia1230lovelygirlySamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.