Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

As Salman says, is Sidhu responsible for Sapna's.. (Page 5)

Poll Question: As Salman says, is Sidhu responsible for Sapna's bad behavior?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
40 [51.28%]
38 [48.72%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Nawanshahr Groupbie
Nawanshahr
Nawanshahr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

When sidhu was replying to salman, they showed only 1st line, edited sidhu's reply. . Thats unfair.

Sidhu was encouraging sapna only to becum role model for women empowerment. no where sidhu said- go fight sapna, i m wid u. .

Sapna salman ki fight k baad bi sapna aseem k sath hi rehti not wid sidhu. After aseem gone sidhu encourged her only to stay happy.

Sapna abused sidhu in major saab task. .. .
Abb yeh mat keh dena Sidhu ne jaan booj kar sapna ko kaha tha so that he can forgive her on d spot . .aur sab k dil jeet le. .

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Excellent point - is there a 2 yr old child inside this 42 year old woman that she does not know how to behave herself and feels she can get away with saying the most outrageous and vulgar things to people?

Btw, Salman is not humiliated by Sapna, the boot is on the other foot. Everytime she comes up with a new gimmick to attract comment from him and every week he simply ignores her very existence and then she goes back and starts screaming at others in the house to take out her frustration at not getting any importance.

Salman simply asked Siddhu the question everyone was waiting to ask - if it is ok for Sapna to abuse others and Siddhu could justify it saying that she is innocent and pure of heart, why did he get angry when she abused him and Siddhu did encourage Sapna all along.

@Red...dat point was xcellent...totally agree...ClapClapClap
slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceYankeesChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
What has this Salman come to. Do teen Bhaiyya type movies kya chal gyi pta nahi kya samjhne lagaa. Hmm he does not take a minute to go berserk on someone and if that someone happens to answer back instead of bhai-bhai, he goes nuts and ,makes it a personal grudge. May be he's been doing bhaijaan bhaijaan to these underworld goon so long, he thinks he himself is some bhai..

He showed the same condescending behaviour towards Aseem just coz he was close to sapna.N now this question to sidhu. Mr. salman you are a superstar earning  hundreds of crores but for these contestants 50 lakhs may be alot of amount so they will play as they see fit. Don't impose your thoughts on them.
I love anyone who swims against the tides and goes against the authority, whoever that may be; for this reason i like sapna even though she is impulsive and little on crazy side and aseem.

for salman fans let me make it clear i like salman, the man or human being[pun] but he sucks at acting or hosting big time.

Edited by scofield - 11 November 2012 at 8:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Chameli_billiAkkiLuvsCOLORS

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoychocobearChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous._dkmystery_AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Yankees IF-Rockerz
Yankees
Yankees

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

Who ate my comment? Whoever ate my comment,,I have a question for you...are you short of breakfast or lunch that you gulp my comment?
How are the Lakers doing? LOL
ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
BTW did I say he looked like an uloo himself when he was doin sapna's bit ullo banaya 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index