As Salman says, is Sidhu responsible for Sapna's.. - Page 4

Poll

As Salman says, is Sidhu responsible for Sapna's bad behavior?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Is there a 6 year old inside this 46 year old man?😵 Like seriously? Just because hes (rightly) humiliated by sapna each week, it doesn't warrant him to accuse anyone for her actions. Dammit she's an independent entity! Salman acts like a 6 year old who whines to his mommy each time someone tells him off,

Excellent point - is there a 2 yr old child inside this 42 year old woman that she does not know how to behave herself and feels she can get away with saying the most outrageous and vulgar things to people?

Btw, Salman is not humiliated by Sapna, the boot is on the other foot. Everytime she comes up with a new gimmick to attract comment from him and every week he simply ignores her very existence and then she goes back and starts screaming at others in the house to take out her frustration at not getting any importance.

Salman simply asked Siddhu the question everyone was waiting to ask - if it is ok for Sapna to abuse others and Siddhu could justify it saying that she is innocent and pure of heart, why did he get angry when she abused him and Siddhu did encourage Sapna all along.
Siddhu should not be blamed! !
Salman Khan apni topi Siddhu per daal rha he !  
Nawanshahr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When sidhu was replying to salman, they showed only 1st line, edited sidhu's reply. . Thats unfair.

Sidhu was encouraging sapna only to becum role model for women empowerment. no where sidhu said- go fight sapna, i m wid u. .

Sapna salman ki fight k baad bi sapna aseem k sath hi rehti not wid sidhu. After aseem gone sidhu encourged her only to stay happy.

Sapna abused sidhu in major saab task. .. .
Abb yeh mat keh dena Sidhu ne jaan booj kar sapna ko kaha tha so that he can forgive her on d spot . .aur sab k dil jeet le. .

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Excellent point - is there a 2 yr old child inside this 42 year old woman that she does not know how to behave herself and feels she can get away with saying the most outrageous and vulgar things to people?

Btw, Salman is not humiliated by Sapna, the boot is on the other foot. Everytime she comes up with a new gimmick to attract comment from him and every week he simply ignores her very existence and then she goes back and starts screaming at others in the house to take out her frustration at not getting any importance.

Salman simply asked Siddhu the question everyone was waiting to ask - if it is ok for Sapna to abuse others and Siddhu could justify it saying that she is innocent and pure of heart, why did he get angry when she abused him and Siddhu did encourage Sapna all along.

u wrote    same  thing   what i was thinking    ,  in  this fri epi    poor  woman doing all   acts   salmaan ki attantion gain karney ke liye    but he    clearly ignored her    ...that comment of shamp's hair     first sapna  thought it was  for her   , her expression  was happy that time but salmaan twisted   his comment  towards shampy 😆   some how i feel    sapna ko samhaalney ke chakkar mai siddu ne usko    incourage  kar diya  , koi na koi sapna ki side alwayes tha whenever vo wrong hoti thi  Edited by chochokamurabba - 11 years ago
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Red...dat point was xcellent...totally agree...👏👏👏
Who ate my comment? Whoever ate my comment,,I have a question for you...are you short of breakfast or lunch that you gulp my comment?
ChillHum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What has this Salman come to. Do teen Bhaiyya type movies kya chal gyi pta nahi kya samjhne lagaa. Hmm he does not take a minute to go berserk on someone and if that someone happens to answer back instead of bhai-bhai, he goes nuts and ,makes it a personal grudge. May be he's been doing bhaijaan bhaijaan to these underworld goon so long, he thinks he himself is some bhai..

He showed the same condescending behaviour towards Aseem just coz he was close to sapna.N now this question to sidhu. Mr. salman you are a superstar earning  hundreds of crores but for these contestants 50 lakhs may be alot of amount so they will play as they see fit. Don't impose your thoughts on them.
I love anyone who swims against the tides and goes against the authority, whoever that may be; for this reason i like sapna even though she is impulsive and little on crazy side and aseem.

for salman fans let me make it clear i like salman, the man or human being[pun] but he sucks at acting or hosting big time.

Edited by scofield - 11 years ago

1. A two year can barely talk. How can a two year old say most outrageous and vulgar things?  Improper example.

2. Salman not serving in prison right now is a humiliation to humanity.

3. We simply ask him the question which humanity raises. 'why is this criminal not sentenced a life imprisonment. Is it because of his connections with the underworld? ' 

4. He encourages 
a. Worshippers to become msogynist. Beat women up anywhere at anytime for any reason.
b. High profile folks to get away with any crimes they commit. In essence he makes it clear (implicitly) that if you have $$, you can breach the law.

5..Until CK answers the preceeding questions, all your cross questions shall be dismissed.
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

Who ate my comment? Whoever ate my comment,,I have a question for you...are you short of breakfast or lunch that you gulp my comment?

How are the Lakers doing? 😆
ChillHum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BTW did I say he looked like an uloo himself when he was doin sapna's bit ullo banaya