Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Let's not go down without a fight!!! Imp Edit!!! (Page 7)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

We won't give up.

Lets nail Bull and SP.

Yeah, let's show them our fan power.Big smile

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 5820

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
U have no Idea How Happy I am to see ur post ! Girl,Thats why I love UHug

& U verry well Know ki I Am Fighting...I will fight till the end

Either They GO Down Or We , but ...Like a Fighter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 1466

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by lilly205

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Originally posted by lilly205

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

tats very motivating !!!
i am not going to leave without fight!!!
2days back i was not serious but from yesterday seeing the spirit i am in full pataka moodLOL
then you should visit SP office and explode them with your pataka mood if they are the reason behind all this mess Silly

ya just called sp bengaluru office and that idiot has no clue at all and gave me mumbai number !!!
and that mumbai idiot is not listening at all saying mam call on monaday mam as today is holiday!!!repeating the same thing without listningConfused

aww... looks like they are pakaoed.LOL But that's our intention. Let's pakao them when we can, coz kya pata, kal ho na ho.Ouch

kia pata kal ye mess ho na ho... and seriously if by some miracle all these news turned out into rumors we will surely don't have anything interesting to fight or to make post... and trust me all these post are more exciting than the post about criticizing the episodes or the cast or the story line TongueLOL
You are so evil. Grr...Angry
If Sobti leaves, no FF from me. There I threatened you now.Wink

nah please don't do this... otherwise i will start a protest Wink but to whom i may threaten in this case Confused

so am asking you on my knees please my dear molten_lava am taking my words back and from now on wards i will try not to be evil just don't threaten me with your evil threats LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_shine18

i liked the page and even got my mom, and some aunties to like it (after so much begging and pressurizing) 
hehe crazy me rightLOL
but anything for barun


Yeah, we have all gone crazy.LOL But we were already crazy before right? This is nothing new for us.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine18

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coronapsyche

U have no Idea How Happy I am to see ur post ! Girl,Thats why I love UHug

& U verry well Know ki I Am Fighting...I will fight till the end

Either They GO Down Or We , but ...Like a Fighter.

Yeah, you were one of them who inspired me to fight back. I know how much you guys are trying. So thought why not pool in more support for you spammers.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coronapsyche

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilly205

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by lilly205

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Originally posted by lilly205

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

tats very motivating !!!
i am not going to leave without fight!!!
2days back i was not serious but from yesterday seeing the spirit i am in full pataka moodLOL
then you should visit SP office and explode them with your pataka mood if they are the reason behind all this mess Silly

ya just called sp bengaluru office and that idiot has no clue at all and gave me mumbai number !!!
and that mumbai idiot is not listening at all saying mam call on monaday mam as today is holiday!!!repeating the same thing without listningConfused

aww... looks like they are pakaoed.LOL But that's our intention. Let's pakao them when we can, coz kya pata, kal ho na ho.Ouch

kia pata kal ye mess ho na ho... and seriously if by some miracle all these news turned out into rumors we will surely don't have anything interesting to fight or to make post... and trust me all these post are more exciting than the post about criticizing the episodes or the cast or the story line TongueLOL
You are so evil. Grr...Angry
If Sobti leaves, no FF from me. There I threatened you now.Wink

nah please don't do this... otherwise i will start a protest Wink but to whom i may threaten in this case Confused

so am asking you on my knees please my dear molten_lava am taking my words back and from now on wards i will try not to be evil just don't threaten me with your evil threats LOL

Aha, that's more like it.Approve You support Sobti, and indirectly you support me.Wink
charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 3086

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Superb post. Exact things I was thinking this morning...

He has made your heart go dhak dhak.
He has made you fall in love with Arnav. 
He has inspired you to write FFs, OSs. 
He has put you deep into the gutter.
He has made you drool, swoon over a fic character.
His one smile/smirk has made your day. 
His one 'What the' has become your signature line.
His towel dance and dirty baniyan has become your topic for discussion.
His molten brown eyes have become synonymous to Arnav.

Can't imagine not being able to see this Ouch




Edited by charlotte74 - 11 November 2012 at 3:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Superb post. Exact things I was thinking this morning...

He has made your heart go dhak dhak.
He has made you fall in love with Arnav. 
He has inspired you to write FFs, OSs. 
He has put you deep into the gutter.
He has made you drool, swoon over a fic character.
His one smile/smirk has made your day. 
His one 'What the' has become your signature line.
His towel dance and dirty baniyan has become your topic for discussion.
His molten brown eyes have become synonymous to Arnav.

Can't imagine not being able to see this Ouch



I know. It just hurts too much. So we have to fight for this. Fight till the very end and show them our fan power.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
when around fire? (sorry edit Raizada)

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 8   Views: 1706

naddiya26 8 1706 23 November 2011 at 10:51am by Juicee_Sushie
For All People Bashing ASR - Pls peep in [edit]

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ArHi_4ever   Replies: 42   Views: 5988

ArHi_4ever 42 5988 03 November 2011 at 5:25am by ArHi_4ever
Need some bromance between Arnav and Akash!!(edit)

2

Author: Armaan_Maan   Replies: 12   Views: 2178

Armaan_Maan 12 2178 26 October 2011 at 2:09am by reima
khushi left him Edit

2

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 14   Views: 2494

naddiya26 14 2494 18 October 2011 at 9:01am by RiyaDutta
Lets talk abt Love baby, Lets talk about U n Me

Author: -RD-   Replies: 6   Views: 3091

-RD- 6 3091 02 October 2011 at 11:01am by mishti_17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index