Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Yes barun its hard to forget and we wont (Page 5)

nidinanisam Senior Member
nidinanisam
nidinanisam

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
same conditin here too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Shammi,

A wonderful post of a very disappointed fan straight form the heart. Just cherish the memories and good times this show gave you. It did give you a lot of friends too. Ones like me who will always stand by you.

Anu

clarissajohn

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Shammi,

Adieu to all the cast crew members shown great journey of Love hate relationhsip..   We are also serving in notice period .  Hello Bye Bye to IPK, once he is out.  Till then enjoy the ARSHI scenes forgetting all the off screen dramas.

Wish him a  best of luck for future bright  career...He Deserves for thatClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadianabilanurao.66clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Shammi,

A wonderful post of a very disappointed fan straight form the heart. Just cherish the memories and good times this show gave you. It did give you a lot of friends too. Ones like me who will always stand by you.

Anu
yeah anu

some good old arhi memroies and u all , that is my profit form this 1.5 year old buiness and thats enough for me Big smile

anurao.66

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Shammi,

Adieu to all the cast crew members shown great journey of Love hate relationhsip..   We are also serving in notice period .  Hello Bye Bye to IPK, once he is out.  Till then enjoy the ARSHI scenes forgetting all the off screen dramas.

Wish him a  best of luck for future bright  career...He Deserves for thatClap
yes jassy as sathu calls uEmbarrassed

he deserves more and wishing him all succes
adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
WISH U ALL THE BEST...

clarissajohn

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Adeiu to the guy who made me fall in love with the character...
Adieu to Akash, Payal,Mamaji,Di..for being the lovely supporting cast who made Arshi shine brighter...
Adieu to GH  for the lovely screenplay...

Adieu to the Arshad Khan for giving us  memorable  scenes of Arnav and Khushi...

Adieu to behind the screen crew whose names I do not know who were part of the magic lore called IPK but are no more...

Thank you all for transporting me to a magical world called IPK every day tirelessly...Wishing each of you success in your endeavors.. 

And with you too I put down my papers to try out the new offerings on the telly world ...and  I am serving my notice period too...as the the last episode with Arshi ends I too will say good bye and not  Revoir... 

Koel,

Yes this is a very well needed post for the fantastic cast and crew of the serial so close to my heart. It was indeed a very unique show where there was brilliant supporting cast and crew who deserve the recognition. It was all of them together who made the show. It was not the fault of those brilliant actors that they where underutilized. I also bid to all those who made this magical show to us.

Anu

clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by sunshine99

Adeiu to the guy who made me fall in love with the character...
Adieu to Akash, Payal,Mamaji,Di..for being the lovely supporting cast who made Arshi shine brighter...
Adieu to GH  for the lovely screenplay...

Adieu to the Arshad Khan for giving us  memorable  scenes of Arnav and Khushi...

Adieu to behind the screen crew whose names I do not know who were part of the magic lore called IPK but are no more...

Thank you all for transporting me to a magical world called IPK every day tirelessly...Wishing each of you success in your endeavors.. 

And with you too I put down my papers to try out the new offerings on the telly world ...and  I am serving my notice period too...as the the last episode with Arshi ends I too will say good bye and not  Revoir... 

Koel,

Yes this is a very well needed post for the fantastic cast and crew of the serial so close to my heart. It was indeed a very unique show where there was brilliant supporting cast and crew who deserve the recognition. It was all of them together who made the show. It was not the fault of those brilliant actors that they where underutilized. I also bid to all those who made this magical show to us.

Anu
Clap

Go to top