Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yes barun its hard to forget and we wont - Page 2

jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😭
will definitely miss Barun Sobti as ASR !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Adeiu to the guy who made me fall in love with the character...
Adieu to Akash, Payal,Mamaji,Di..for being the lovely supporting cast who made Arshi shine brighter...
Adieu to GH  for the lovely screenplay...

Adieu to the Arshad Khan for giving us  memorable  scenes of Arnav and Khushi...

Adieu to behind the screen crew whose names I do not know who were part of the magic lore called IPK but are no more...

Thank you all for transporting me to a magical world called IPK every day tirelessly...Wishing each of you success in your endeavors.. 

And with you too I put down my papers to try out the new offerings on the telly world ...and  I am serving my notice period too...as the the last episode with Arshi ends I too will say good bye and not  Revoir... 

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
will miss him  and he  deserves a better exit  ...but wishing him  good luck ...and come back with a bang... will  be waiting  for u. Edited by aishu30 - 11 years ago
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
we will miss you a lot 
i will always watch the old episodes 
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
i will miss him a lot...i love u barun..gud luck for ur future...
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will miss u barun and luv u...😭
Edited by Deepsy- - 11 years ago
anya_tannia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahh  tears falling frm my eyes reading ur post...I will miss him sooo much:( and yes IPK ends fr me the day he leaves.

Barun take rest,eat good,gain weight,lighten up ur face,regain ur interest and make a zabardaast comeback. Hope to see u soon on my TV screen.

Barun i love u and will always keep loving u❤️

Best of luck fr ur future Barun⭐️

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maham-don't cry baby

Jaya-yes no one can replace him

Par u and tanma-thanks  for replying

Jess and aishu – we are together in this
sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sarun are the reason I got attracted to IPKKND . I will not be able to make up my mind to watch IPKKND without them. I will not accept the new guy as ASR. So The last day of ASR in IPKKND will be the last day of IPKKND for me.
Wish you good luck Barun Sobti !
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

Adeiu to the guy who made me fall in love with the character...

Adieu to Akash, Payal,Mamaji,Di..for being the lovely supporting cast who made Arshi shine brighter...
Adieu to GH  for the lovely screenplay...

Adieu to the Arshad Khan for giving us  memorable  scenes of Arnav and Khushi...

Adieu to behind the screen crew whose names I don not know who were part of the magic lore called IPK but are no more...

Thank you all for transporting me to a magical world called IPK every day tirelessly...Wishing each of you success in your endeavors.. 

And with you to I put down my papers to try out the new offerings on the telly world ...and  I am serving my notice period too...as the the last episode with Arshi ends I too will say good bye and not  Revoir... 

Cohoo special thanks to you for commenting in my post

Its an honour for me

Again thanks for mentioning the name of all who are part of the wonder  called IPK

Thanks yar ur truly generous and unbiased. Yes we should thanks all those who gave us this beautiful show

Yes our notice period starts here e. we will accept what all we get till he is here wholeheartedly.  😃