Posted: 11 years ago
i mail them again
i cn't bear arshi epic love story destroy like this
i dnt knw who is on fault dnt want to blame at the end i m crying
feel hurt becoz of my Arshi
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rima..I can't see why Baun wouldnt say he has movie offers because it wold be clear in no time if he did..
But isn tha true for the channel too??
I mean why would they want to jeopardise their viewer base here?
And continue IPK for a month more with a new lead? What wld be the point..t see if viewers accept??

If thas the goal then yes it's better to end without messing up the beautiful love story we all love..and we should forge on!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

I mean who Da Hell Cries n Begs n Demands for their Fav show to end ? ! its like Channel Always does the Opposite ! whn Fans fight for their show to be ! they End it ! n now when we fighting to end it ! they DONT LISTEN !

manal m so fed up that i want this show to end just now...buhat hogya bloody end it... y they want to drag it till jan if new guy is coming in december.. spare us the torture bas! 
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

let them say what they want
but we want arnav and khushi story to end the way we want

Yeah irrespective of the reaon for Baruns decision we can fight for a proper ending for the love story of Arnav and khushi
rvarier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

they won't listen.Why will they end their money generating machine.And when they know there are still some people who will watch the show without him.Even in this forum there are many people who says they will watch.So do you think Star Plus will end the show?

Totally agree Sp is nt gng to end a serial bcoz the lead quit. Evn SNS audience tried to get it shut down after thy sacked Gia. Initially the TRP's did drop but NW the audience isbck and it is in top 10. Sp knws that no one is indispensable and thy r going to kll the goose who lays golden eggs. I think we hv to accept the change.

I don't understand hw forcing BS to act, whn he does nt wnt to is showing your love 4 him.
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this channel sucks not because they couldn't stop barun but because they gave wrong statement and played dirty games.I wish they could have done this smartly.

And guys I do not believe that show will end in Jan..show will be under scanner with Khushi and this new guy..if viewers accept them show will go on...Sanaya is popular and with time may be this new guy also becomes popular...

UK ppl. call and say you want money back for UK tickets... just say it...even if you don't want to...or they will not do it...Star is money minded they will listen to us then...DO IT...
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ainee-monaya

manal m so fed up that i want this show to end just now...buhat hogya bloody end it... y they want to drag it till jan if new guy is coming in december.. spare us the torture bas! 

agree
we are the only craxy fas who beg the show to end
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rima

agree
we are the only craxy fas who beg the show to end

and if fans beg to close the show down something seriously is damn wrong w/ the ph 
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: vellainsaan

Guys look at it this way.

Initially they wanted us to "believe" the long break story crap. We spammed their lives and forced them to admit that it was indeed NOT a break but he had quit. 

So if we can force them to admit one truth... we can force them to change their minds about shutting the show too.

No Barun or Sanaya means no IPK. Honestly.. if it was Sanaya quitting.. I would have wanted that show to end on a happy Note.

So let's this... one last time for our show. End the show.

"Khushiji aur Narnav mera bhai.. Happy ever after rahein". Bas.

well said
if we can force one demand
we can force the next