India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

kunal's repentence

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
just now completed watching all the 5 episodes...i m totally dissappointed...no no i m not talking about the friday precap...the entire reunion is just a joke...what the hell happend to this cvs...she is telling i wasted and prisoned for u...not even a small amount of repentence or guilt is there in kunals face or atleast he should be angry how can u do this to u and me wala dialougue...it makes me wonder he is the same man who repented months for sleeping with his dead bros ladylove...and now he just dont care and ready to start a new life...he accused one after another i thought he will not be able to handle her sight and will struggle to look her eyes after knowing all the truth...but NO he is ok with that...

what is wrong with him...after all what she did(ya i know she did stupid thing by signing the deal but what she did is only for kunal) to him she needs a repectful royal acceptance not the way he did...Cry...ya he just love her so much and doing all the things like a teenager...but this is not the kc we fell for...when this track was forced up on us i always imagined no matter what he will repent...this is highly unlike kunal...he was like yes u rot in hell for me so what i will give u the happiness after 9 yrs...

he never visited her in jail ...he dont even know whether she is dead or not...how can he behave so normal after getting to know about the truth...the scene was more like ok i will give u a second chance...sorry for confusing u all but couldnt able to digest this...finally cvs where is kunals repentence...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sudiptaonly4usedzidamyparichayadoharesarah_singhi.amrupasiShehnaz.KAnkitaKaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top