India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It is Barun's decision to leave

16Mahi16 Senior Member
16Mahi16
16Mahi16

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

After reading so many posts on IF, I am starting to believe that it is indeed Barun's decision to leave.

1)      Barun says that he is taking a leave and has no projects lined up

2)      star plus saying he is quitting the show for movies

From this I gather, that Barun is indeed quitting the show and is using the word "break" to calm down fans. But the question is why would someone leave their source of stable income when they do not have alternatives.

1)      he said he wants a break/health issues

2)      and has also said that he is bored with the character and indicting in his recent interview that he can't continue doing the same thing.

Fair enough. But does he really need to take such a long break to recuperate. And comparing to normal job, employees have about 21 days of leave. Of course, tv actors they work for 12 hours and for 30 days a month. But jobs like that of an accountant also requires that amount of hours.

So I'm a bit sceptical about the break thingy.

Bored of the character is highly likely. And maybe he his getting other offers that excite him.

Or like most ppl pointed out, maybe he is not being given leave for the promotion of his film, so he is left with no choice but to quit.

So Barun is quitting and the most likely reason is movies. Either for MAMR or other movies.

Now about the PH

Firstly, I have to say the PH seems like a really understanding PH. I remember in one interview, nissar said that actors do get bored of what they are doing. So he recognises that. And they of course allowed barun to do a movie. So I don't think that they have anything to do with barun leaving/quitting. I'm sure they are not so stupid to let their lead go just like that.

And now with the channel's response, I now believe that it is indeed barun's choice. When the news got revealed, it became such a big matter that the channel had a meeting with the barun and the production house.  and now they are saying that they will be continuing the show and barun is leaving. I'm sure during the meeting, they tried to

1)      convince barun to stay (if it was his decision)

2)      find out the problem (if there is a problem with the production house)

If there was a problem with the PH, they would have surely forced them to resolve it, but they obviously can't force barun to stay. So all this points to the fact that it is indeed barun's call.

So we should blaming the channel and the PH, as it is afterall barun's decision.  (but unless like I said before, there is problems with MAMR's promotion) But even so, given such a big uproar, wouldn't they not try to accomadate his film?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Reenatjegem_14chupachuphydsrivanitha3dhide

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
chupachup Senior Member
chupachup
chupachup

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Thats what Ive been saying.
It is Barun decision only and he had given his notice 2 months ago.

But reality is also, that he wouldn't abandon his fans just like that. He is honest with this work.
In an interview last December, he said that he is very happy as he has work.He wouldnt have quit like that.

So, he has probably another personal issue to deal with.
Let him go guys.

And hope that he will be back..

starnova1894 Newbie
starnova1894
starnova1894

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
yup, it is his on his own will. And i think everything has been sorted out between the channel, ph and actors. all of them are doing what is good for them, the show is definitely going to continue. im sad as we are  not having a happy ending with the magical couple but we cannot punish sanaya and others because of baruns personal decision. no one is to be blamed...its just that viewers will have to move on and take away all that hatred and act with maturity instead of playing that blame game!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top