Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman os: pyaari yaadein!!!

..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
manvi a girl of 18 years was jumping with joy because it was her birthday and today she turned 18 finally!!       
virat- happy birthday mannu!!!   

virat was also 18 years boy and he and manvi were the bestest frnds in the world. both vadhera's and choudaries were family friends and so virat and manvi became best friends. The whole family loved them both because they were the only kids in the family. If it was anyone's birthday between these both then it should only be their best friend who will wish them first and anyone else will wish them first both would do band baja bhaarat to the person. Virat always loved manvi from the beginning. At first he thought that it was just infatuation because they were too small then but later he realized that it was not any infatuation but true love. Finally virat wished manvi at night and after that the entire family entered her room and wished her one by one. All gave her presents but manvi was waiting for virat's present but he was just standing there and watching her taling the gifts. After some time all went to sleep because tomorrow was her birthday and they had to make many preparations. Virat came forward and whispered in her ear very huskily and smoothly                                                                            
 virat- shall we go out? and put some hair back her ear    
 manvi- where? and now???? she asked                                 
virat- its a surprise!! he said it close to her ear and she had a tickling sensation but before she could ask more questions he blindfolded her and lifted her up in his arms    
manvi- virat what are you doing i can walk ya i can't see but i can walk... she was cut off by his whispering                  
 virat- shhh don't talk just leave it to me!!                           
virat came out of the house with manvi in his arms and slowly he placed her in the jeep and he started the jeep aand drove somewhere. Manvi was getting eager to know why he was doing like this but she trusted him                       
 Finally they reached their destination and virat again picked up manvi and placed her down and he left.                 
Manvi opened the cloth and saw a beautiful path covered with roses and there was a arrow which says to follow the path and manvi did as it was written and after sometime a ballon fell down in her hands and when she bursted it a tiny pendent fell in her hands. It was a heart shaped pendent and manvi opened it and inside she saw her and virat's photo and in big letters V&M was written in the heart!          
Manvi was totally surprised and feeling happy she looked around her and din't find virat anywhere and she shouted      
manvi- VIRAT WHERE ARE YOU??? and then slowly she turned around and saw virat standing there. His gaze was killing her and she felt like fainting any moment. Slowly virat kneeld down on the floor and took out a box he opened it and inside was beautiful diamond ring                                 
virat- manvi you are the air i breathe you are the angel in my life i spend all the seconds of my life thinking about you i have never even had in thoughts in my mind except yours you are the reason for my change, you are the reason that i am alive today and you are the reason why i love you a lot I LOVE YOU MANVI!!! 
manvi was purely shocked she never thought that she was so important to him she immediately bend down and hugged him tightly not wanting to leave him forever and ever. Virat also hugged her back tightly         
manvi- I LOVE YOU TOO VIRAT i love you so much!! thnx for such a wonderfull birthday gift i love you!!                             
virat was happy double triple happy he has been waiting for this day since many years and now he believed that no one can ever seperate them never!!!           
manvi's chain of thoughts were broken by virat's kiss on her cheeks                                       virat hugged manvi from back - kya baath hai mrs vadhera subha subha kiske khayalon main koyi hai aap???   
manvi- main 5 years pehle tumhara mujhe diya hua birthday gift ke bare main soch rahi thi!!!         virat- uske baare main baad main socna pehle apne pati ke saath betho aur chalo hum log pyaari pyaari baathe karthe hai... he announced                                                       
manvi- pyaari pyaari bathe matlab? she asks and virat pulls her over him and they both fall on the bed.                            
virat- don't worry bandariya abhi humari shaddi hui hai na isliye dheheere tum sari pyaari baathe sikha dunga and kisses her on her lips very passionately and manvi enjoys it...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

please comment!!! its lame but let me know how you felt!!!😊
Edited by nikeshathana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenkansal thumbnail
awesome
continue soon
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear !!!!!

Very Lovely .
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
short n sweet...
luvd it...
plz do cum up wid more...n dont forgt to pm me wen ya update!!! ðŸ˜Š
Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
good one
to write more
virman-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
swwet n nice
really loved it
sapphhire thumbnail
very sweet. thanks for the pm.
Kidrauhl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was great Hun
Thanks for the pm 😃
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
another perfect os...
i really loved it... it was so cute and sweet... :) :)
thanks for the pm... :)
do write such os often...
cukky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os .it was cute and sweet