Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~||> *PSYCHO GURMEETIANS* #52 <||~ (Page 44)

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Joined: 07 July 2011
Posts: 32429

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamgarg

Originally posted by suhaaana

Originally posted by poonamgarg

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by poonamgarg

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by poonamgarg

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by Supransi

@nethra
no way.chakravakam chusa konchem.
Radha madhu naa fav.adi okate full chusa.tarvata jhansi rani,geet ipudu pv
oh nuvvu jkr choosava... 
maa intlo serials ekkuvaga choodaru...choosthe kannada serials choostharu
 ConfusedConfusedConfused
 v r talking in telugu...  sry back to englishWink
hw r u di
me fine n uBig smile

yaar me worried abt u ki ab vaha koi problem tho nahi na waether meinEmbarrassed
diOuch 
actuall mausam hain suhana... romanticEmbarrassed remembering yashLOL

haan aaj tho kuch jyada hi hai zra u knwLOLWink


why anything special... except the award celebration
yaar tum bhi kamal hi ho yahi tho sabse badi vajah haiLOLLOLLOL


but me sad coz GC deserved best actor too

COLOGY IF-Rockerz
COLOGY
COLOGY

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 8454

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
@ poo di  n @ suhaana
thank u...

@ suhaana
is this ur real name?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaanaAngel_Luv

Angel_Luv IF-Stunnerz
Angel_Luv
Angel_Luv

Joined: 21 July 2012
Posts: 38431

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaaana

Originally posted by poonamgarg

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by poonamgarg

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by poonamgarg

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by Supransi

@nethra
no way.chakravakam chusa konchem.
Radha madhu naa fav.adi okate full chusa.tarvata jhansi rani,geet ipudu pv
oh nuvvu jkr choosava... 
maa intlo serials ekkuvaga choodaru...choosthe kannada serials choostharu
 ConfusedConfusedConfused
 v r talking in telugu...  sry back to englishWink
hw r u di
me fine n uBig smile

yaar me worried abt u ki ab vaha koi problem tho nahi na waether meinEmbarrassed
diOuch 
actuall mausam hain suhana... romanticEmbarrassed remembering yashLOL

haan aaj tho kuch jyada hi hai zra u knwLOLWink


why anything special... except the award celebration
plz see it
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284868


Edited by poonamgarg - 11 November 2012 at 8:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

COLOGY

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Joined: 07 July 2011
Posts: 32429

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@poonam , cology

where r u frm...and what u do basicallyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_Luv

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Joined: 07 July 2011
Posts: 32429

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COLOGY

@ poo di  n @ suhaana
thank u...

@ suhaana
is this ur real name?


yup it is my real name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_Luv

Angel_Luv IF-Stunnerz
Angel_Luv
Angel_Luv

Joined: 21 July 2012
Posts: 38431

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaaana

@poonam , cology

where r u frm...and what u do basicallyTongue
me frm INDIA n uBig smile
COLOGY IF-Rockerz
COLOGY
COLOGY

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 8454

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaaana

Originally posted by poonamgarg

Originally posted by suhaaana

Originally posted by poonamgarg

Originally posted by COLOGY

[QUOTE=poonamgarg][QUOTE=COLOGY][QUOTE=poonamgarg]

haan aaj tho kuch jyada hi hai zra u knwLOLWink


why anything special... except the award celebration
yaar tum bhi kamal hi ho yahi tho sabse badi vajah haiLOLLOLLOL


but me sad coz GC deserved best actor too
GC got best actor...means best male fAce award dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_Luv

Angel_Luv IF-Stunnerz
Angel_Luv
Angel_Luv

Joined: 21 July 2012
Posts: 38431

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaaana

Originally posted by COLOGY

@ poo di  n @ suhaana
thank u...

@ suhaana
is this ur real name?


yup it is my real name
niceBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index