Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~||> *PSYCHO GURMEETIANS* #52 <||~ (Page 32)

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13774

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by shalini28

actually she is a master pieceLOL
LOL LOL 
i dono wat will happn wen tabeer n thabs's hubbys get to kn abt their GC crazynessLOL
ya dear. hey think about us also na?? we are also in same positionWink
me total mad on GCSilly
ayyo that freaks tension in me shals... 
but ma marriage will b after 3 yrs...by that tym GC will b in movies...
ca say something...
ppl saying crazy cos GC is tv actorOuch
mine will be after 6 years still I will have that craziness for me coz he is the 1st actor who has made me his phankaLOL from the time had seen in TV.Ya dear they say us crazy but u know I even forgot my fav bolly and holly stars after seeing himEmbarrassed

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 6808

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@nethra
free.repatnunchi counselling 4 days busy ga unta.
May be ee mnth ending ki clg start avtundi.
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Joined: 07 July 2011
Posts: 32346

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by shalini28

actually she is a master pieceLOL

LOLLOL
i dono wat will happn wen tabeer n thabs's hubbys get to kn abt their GC crazynessLOL

ya dear. hey think about us also na?? we are also in same positionWink
me total mad on GCSilly

ayyo that freaks tension in me shals...
but ma marriage will b after 3 yrs...by that tym GC will b in movies...
ca say something...
ppl saying crazy cos GC is tv actorOuch

mine will be after 6 years still I will have that craziness for me coz he is the 1st actor who has made me his phankaLOLfrom the time had seen in TV.Ya dear they say us crazy but u know I even forgot my fav bolly and holly stars after seeing himEmbarrassed
me to here m crazy after seeing him in ramayan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

COLOGY

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13774

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supransi

@nethra
free.repatnunchi counselling 4 days busy ga unta.
May be ee mnth ending ki clg start avtundi.
Monkey Icons
AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 6808

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@shalu
I m saying her my clg will start by november ending
shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13774

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaaana

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by COLOGY

Originally posted by shalini28

actually she is a master pieceLOL

LOLLOL
i dono wat will happn wen tabeer n thabs's hubbys get to kn abt their GC crazynessLOL

ya dear. hey think about us also na?? we are also in same positionWink
me total mad on GCSilly

ayyo that freaks tension in me shals...
but ma marriage will b after 3 yrs...by that tym GC will b in movies...
ca say something...
ppl saying crazy cos GC is tv actorOuch

mine will be after 6 years still I will have that craziness for me coz he is the 1st actor who has made me his phankaLOLfrom the time had seen in TV.Ya dear they say us crazy but u know I even forgot my fav bolly and holly stars after seeing himEmbarrassed
me to here m crazy after seeing him in ramayan
where were u???Monkey Icons
I saw him in geet and now watching ramayana and still drooling LOL on lord ramWink
COLOGY IF-Rockerz
COLOGY
COLOGY

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 8452

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

ca say something...
ppl saying crazy cos GC is tv actorOuch
mine will be after 6 years still I will have that craziness for me coz he is the 1st actor who has made me his phankaLOL from the time had seen in TV.Ya dear they say us crazy but u know I even forgot my fav bolly and holly stars after seeing himEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
movie means once in a yr r twice... but TV means everyday na...
otherwise i'll tell dat person in our first meeting oly dat i'm already married(virtually)LOLEmbarrassed
shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13774

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supransi

@shalu
I m saying her my clg will start by november ending
okiee. btw best of luck dearEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index