India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Real picture

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

There are various versions of 2 different stories making rounds right now... I dont know which one is true...

one being that Barun has made a hard decision to quit because he has been forced to.. because of the changes in the script.

and the other being Barun wants to take a break as he is exhausted

How I wish and hope it is the latter which is true..

Are you all surprised? I have my reasons... If it is the former reason... I am really worried for Barun.. as a well wisher... because..

What can a star fish really do if it has to oppose the mighty whale and the evil shark? even if the star fish has a numerous small fishes which are mighty in number by its side... I dont really think it will matter much.. because... the whale and shark have been in the ocean for long and know how to divert these numerous small fishes...

So do you all get the picture? And I honestly dont want that situation for not only Barun...or Sanaya anyone else for that matter.. they are hardworking and honest... and I pray their honesty , hardwork and sincerity pays off for them in the right way.. and surely if it is the former... then Its bye bye from Barun to IPK and I would support it whole heartedly if it is so... because... thats what any self respectful person would do.. right?

However this show will be remembered always.. if not for what will follow after today...definetely for what has defined it till today... I want them to shine in this industry that they have chosen ...for a longer time.. trying different roles and gaining much more name and fame.

So all in all if it is the latter.. the better... because there is always a chance for him to come back to IPK if its the case... and the former is really a scary situation... and I am worried for them. And I would be really happy if all the small fishes are able to bring a positive outcome to all this mess... and I sincerely hope that what ever we are doing are not messing it up further...

I sign off this post, wishing Barun success and happiness and peace and good health ... what ever the situation is.. because.. what ever the situation is... We will support Barun...

Edited by abavi - 11 November 2012 at 1:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizbeth96.Spring.smitar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top