Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Stuti27

Stuti27

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

It seems many of us in this forum don't like Pankhuri's dress up.  What I feel is, unlike other Hindi serials, the CV's have tried to show her in some realistic dress up rather than making her wear heavy jewelry and saris and makeup whole day ;). As per her family background in the serial, I believe her family is quite traditional both in thoughts and culturally, so as her grooming and moreover simple living style. I believe this itself suffice the reason why she is putting on simple clothing with light makeupJ.

I like her the way she looks, however personally I feel she would look better in tight short kurtis and churidars as she is tall with a short ponytail and little falls at the front, this way she would complement Adi. The irony is 'Adi' looks much younger than 'Pankuri',  maybe that's why people are not able to accept them as a couple. Moreover, Pankhuri is more matured in thoughts as compared to Adi. Also, Adi has got more variations in his character than pankhuri and as her character demands, she is kind of serious and conservative unlike Adi so definitely Adi  steals the hearts of the people especially ladies J.

I also read somewhere in the discussion forum that her attire should be changed after marriage and she should start putting on saris. Couldn't understand the logic behind that? Why you expect women to change her after marriage? If men cannot then why women?  She should have full right to choose her attire after marriage and so as her beliefs! Of course, depends on the understanding b/w you and your better half!  No wonder, back in India, people love to watch 'Gopi Bahu', trust me I saw that serial just once and couldn't develop courage to watch it again! This is the  second serial that I am following after 'IPKND' that has gone for a toss now sadly!

Good luck to the 'Pyar ka dardů' team, hope you won't disappoint us like 'IPKND' team!

Regards,

Stuti

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFanSavi_SShell16Tacker_Holicsamratrocks-Deeps-EkSapnoKiPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "About Pankhu - I like her!" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
totally agreed..
gr8 post..well saidd..making her wear sarees wud make her luk a lil older n since dey r now still a young /newly wed couple... her dark coloured churidaars r still makng her luk pretty ...shes complimenting ADi nw

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
nice post stuti... n welcome here...

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Well said. :)

I like her suits especially. :D 

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I don't think she looks older than Nakul at all. You can tell she has a very young face. Yes maybe her build is slightly bigger but their acting styles compliment each other very well and that's more important to me than physical chemistry.

As far as her outfits are concerned, she should wear more fitted salwaars maybe like you said. Saris now and again would also be welcome :) She has the height to carry them off.

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Welcome to the Forum! Big smile Hope to see you active in future discussions! Big smile Yeah I love Pankhu's style I think she looks fine in her churidar's as she is tall she should go for more fitted suits and maybe anarkali's they willl look amazing on her because she is tall and has a great figure! Sari's are the "Norm" for married women in shows and I think they are trying to make Pankhu different! I dont like to mention other show's names but EHMMBH shows that perfectly one of the leads wears Anarkali's and sari's and I think Pankhu will do the same when she is actually accepted as a bahu! Big smile In terms of change I agree no one should change they should live in their comfort zone! Big smile I agree with Reemz she doesnt look older than Nakuul she looks really young and she is pulling off her character very well! Big smile Nice Post! Star

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Excellent views. The attire and the whole getup of Pankhuri is very aptly suited to her character. I fell with her current hair style she looks compatibale with Adi. Yes she is far more mature than Adi and may be that's why she had been sustaining all the dard and Adi had been enjoying all the mithaas of Pyaar till now.

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey dear, good topic, but who says people don't want to accept them as a couple?! There has only been a recent incident with only a few mentioning negative things about them, but other than that, we all LOVE PaYa. More than love actually. Love is an understatement. We all love NaSha and PaYa both, and I love you for standing up for Pankuri!

Disha is fabulous as Pankuri. There could not have been anyone better than her to play Pankuri. Her pairing is fabulous with Nakuul. Her face is so adorable, it suits well with the adorable hunk Nakuul. NaSha are both so versatile that they can do any role. Disha has previously done modeling, and if you see her pictures from there you will know how versatile she is. I think it's the way her character was set up, to be more mature than Adi that she seems older.

Overall, we love Pankuri and we love Disha AS pankuri!!

P.S. When I said "you" in my reply, I didn't mean you as in you, but in general!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.