Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SACH KA SAMNA...

krisha06 Groupbie
krisha06
krisha06

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
HELLO ALL ARSHIANS

It is such a sad dayCry   

Let all of us relax and introspection ... it all started after APRIL when BARUN signed MAMR and took leave and SP and PH were gracious enough to change the script to accommodate him.  Even we were happy after his comeback.  But things changed after that after BS got recognition, a lot, remember which he never got for his other serials because IPKKND was unique,one of its kind; and his role of ASR was appreciated.ClapClap Thanks to writers, GUL,and above all BS and Sanaya for bringing the characters to life.StarStar  

As any other normal human being I really feel all this recognition and fame has made BS feel that he would be successful in Bollywood and he would get the same recognition which with due respect to the actor {believe me I adore him as ASR and his chemistry with Sanaya} I totally disagree. I know most of them would disagree and are ready to bash me.

But do you all remember Amar Upadhaya and Rajeev Kandelwal who quit TV at the peak of their carrier I really do hope that History does not repeat itself and may BS get all success, we sincerely hope.  His first movie MAMR which was scheduled to be released by November is unduly postponed hope everything is all right my friend. I do not want BS to comeback to TV when they are no takers as Viewers have short memory and have options and choices and also we dont want him hosting a show as he is not good at it or only hope he does not land up promoting products like Amar in TELEBRANDS only time can tell.WinkWink

THANKS BS for a wonderful 2011 and 2012 and for bringing ASR TO LIFE.

All the best. Hope you get all the success.  OR IT WOULD BE A LESSON TO OTHER TV ACTORS IN FUTURE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reema2406

reema2406 Senior Member
reema2406
reema2406

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH YOU

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top