Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

~~ Thuppaki Reviews & Discussions ~~ (Page 7)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

I was afraid this movie is going to be action pack with lots of fighting's Tongue but was surprised not much of fighting's there. It was okay movie, one time watchable.  I don't mind watching this movie again nu though i enjoyed the movie. Both vijay and kajal looked cute. She seem like made better progress then in Maatran.

I enjoyed the songs... but i guess songs in Poda podi was little better compare to this Tongue Google song was good and nice dancing.

Vijay acting was good, kajal did better then her other movies and she looked cute here Embarrassed Overall story was okay.
Thanks for the review akka..

Will we watching this weekend..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanseelakssahi.

shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the review saiHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I finally watched Thuppaki Today, Vijay is the best and love the whole movie and love Vijay and Kajal Pair. This movie sure will be Blockbuster Movie...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanseelaks-Nags---aarthi--sahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --aarthi--

ravi isn't nanban biggest hit for vijay..till now in his carrier 

nanban is the biggest hit for vijay but Thuppaki breaks hit success wise THuppakki is the biggest hit for vijay till date.

Edited by Ravi. - 16 November 2012 at 6:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi--aarthi--

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Yay I saw I saw todayy
one of THE BEST vijay movie and it tops my all tym fav list brilliant screenplay awesome casting harris bgm was flop
vidyut wass too gud as villian I infact loved seeing vijay fight wit someone whoo isss hisss age :p bored off old villains
vijay kajal chemistry wasss cuteee
Santhosh shivan sir made meee too falll in love with mumbai with hisss cameraa. I seriously felt. "It would be awesome if thuppaki 2" happens. All credits to murugadass sir and whole team
Was screaming and whistling like anything. Whatta movie wen I saw the theater. It wasss housefull. Family ah ppl came too watch and enjoydd blockbuster for sureee
so so happy for vijay as a fan

ParulRatiShivihopper_oceansahi.

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I absolutely LOVED this movie !!! 

The screenplay does wonders as you don't even realize how fast time flies by! Star

Vijay was brilliant and basically carries the entire movie on his shoulder ... plus his scenes with Kajal were hilarious ... Kajal is one recent heroine who seems to be able to match Vijay's energy in dance sequences Embarrassed

Sathyan's role was also interesting to watch and provides comical relief throughout ... though the movie moves at a somewhat serious pace, the comedy in it still flows through with it and doesn't look forced at all

I think I'm a  fan of Vidyut Jamwal now LOL He's was superb and is always a delight to watch on screen Star

the stunt sequences were also another plus point for the movie, Santosh Sivan's cinematography is great as always, and finally the way the director draws you into the movie through the portrayal of Vijay's character ... all sequences were executed carefully and the storyline itself is intriguing

The only minus was Harris Jayaraj's music ... The songs were picturized wonderfully no doubt, but I felt they were just in the movie for the sake of it and not for anything else ... the songs just come out of nowhere Confused 

Overall, it's a must watch movie for not only Vijay fans, but also for movie lovers in general (Yay I'm both DancingLOL)

4/5 

sahi.seelaks

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Ramana: Vijay Cared For Me When I Fell Sick

sahi.seelaks

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
The movie is awesome !!

I'm not a Vijay fan and didn't like his last movies except Nanban, but this one was great and Vijay's acting was outstanding !

I seriously think that no one could have done a better job than him Big smile

The comedy wasn't strained and I enjoyed it a lot !

The action was very well done, usually I don't like watching fights because I think there're useless, but this time I liked all fight Wink (they weren't too much !)

The romance was good, the first scene was so unexpected !! The heroine is atypical and it added spice Wink

The storyline was excellent !! And a lot of unexpected things happened like :
When Jagga kidnapped terrorist
When he sent his own sister instead of the other guy's sister

I had the feeling of watching a chess game between Jagga and the Villain ! and it was really thrilling !

All scenes were very good but the scene in which Jagga drove the inspector to suicide was awesome ! I loved dialogues !

However songs were disappointing, and some weren't necessary !

Hats off to Muragadoss for giving us this awesome movie, but also to Vijay and Dimitri (do'nt know his name Ermm).

I think it's the best movie I watched this year !

nerulala--aarthi--sahi.

Go to top