Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The movie is awesome !!

I'm not a Vijay fan and didn't like his last movies except Nanban, but this one was great and Vijay's acting was outstanding !

I seriously think that no one could have done a better job than him 😃

The comedy wasn't strained and I enjoyed it a lot !

The action was very well done, usually I don't like watching fights because I think there're useless, but this time I liked all fight 😉 (they weren't too much !)

The romance was good, the first scene was so unexpected !! The heroine is atypical and it added spice 😉

The storyline was excellent !! And a lot of unexpected things happened like :
When Jagga kidnapped terrorist
When he sent his own sister instead of the other guy's sister

I had the feeling of watching a chess game between Jagga and the Villain ! and it was really thrilling !

All scenes were very good but the scene in which Jagga drove the inspector to suicide was awesome ! I loved dialogues !

However songs were disappointing, and some weren't necessary !

Hats off to Muragadoss for giving us this awesome movie, but also to Vijay and Dimitri (do'nt know his name 🤔).

I think it's the best movie I watched this year !

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Watched this movie today and one thing i wish to say to Vijay is to do more movies like this.

The movie was classy and stylish showing higlighting about the army. The sequence between Vijay and Kajal was nice but i didn't like the person who did dubbing for Kajal 😕

Seeing Jayaram in the movie, it made me wonder if he had similar role like Saroja or Goa but he didn't had much to do in the movie except appearing in a few scenes. Harris Jeyaraj's BGM was also good in this movie. Certainly felt like i was watching a Kakha Kakha type of movie.

Vidyut was good as a villain and it was nice to see the clash between Vijay and Vidyut where he spoke less and more action instead of the usual shouting on top of their voice type of villains. 

Overall, a good watch 👏
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@visha u remember ragini sri?? The girl who came in vijay tv super singer senior 2 she dubbed voice for kajal :p
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want to see Vidyut in this movie..he looks great. 
Shemmo thumbnail
Lovedd Thuppaki to the coreee.. Wow what a screenplay what a perfomance.. Vijay and Vidyut WOW tooo good. Loved the scene where 12 army officers killed 12 sleepercell. Awesomee scene.
Unexpected twists appo appo 👏👏 Murugadoss Sir BRILLIANTT..⭐️ Kajal was nice did her role good.

Songs were not needed at all. Listen panna nalla irinthichu, but movie ku not needed. 😕
Climax fight was big draggy, but yeah it was nice too 😃 VIJAY IS BACK! 😉

Thuppaki 4.5/5
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
It Acticle was post in Facebook

im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
machi romba nalaikku appuram oru nalla VIJAY movie parthaen..!!!