Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

To SP TEAM, few queries from a GEEK (Page 6)

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Originally posted by fan-geet

Originally posted by tnusredey

Nice post! 
Bt in dis case evrybdy lied. Whether SP, PH or BS.
All clarifications coming from Barun, why?? Doesn't this indicate fishiness??

I think Barun is giving all the clarifications because the reporters and others are questioning him the most because after all he is the one taking the break and maybe hearing it from him has more validity... just my guess. While for the PH or SP, I guess they are not so bothered about this since it is just one actor from one show among the many actors of many shows they have to deal with. And I particularly remember the PH making a post saying that they never give any statements reg actors quitting unless told to do so by the channel.

Below is my opinion. I would request you to not take this personally...

OK. Agree that reporters asked Barun and so he replied... But why contradictory replies and statements from SP & PH on fans questions?? Why PH that promised to come up with official announcements never gave one?? Why so many news/rumors floating around?? Its 3 days and channel & production house could not give one united statement??

And a guy going on a break to spend time with his family, and he is dejected and sounding so low?? Come on... I have been in IT industry for long now. And worked at times for around 16 hrs per day for almost a year and then 12 hrs a day for another year.. non-stop. I took break for a month after a year, but when i thought about it i was happy!!! So, you see the difference...

And then why would an actor who is at the peak of his career, will ever say "He is taking a break and in second statement I don't know" Why there is no definite timeline for this break?? Does media and everyone now want to paint him as someone who is not stable emotionally and mentally? If that is what they are trying to do then this is even worse... complete inhumane...

And one more query, Barun is an employee right... Why does employee need to clarify for its employer?? As far  I understand he is not paying SP & PH...

As i see this, they projected Barun as their face to make a mark globally and successfully created phenomenon. They rode on his success and fan power to enter unknown shores and make a mark for themselves. And now when there is a mess, they are using him to save their faces!!!

But they miscalculated the audience and fans of this show and Barun. They miscalculated the diversity, knowledge, emotional and intellectual quotient of this audience...

Fans are asking logical questions, and they are doing everything except giving logical answers!!!

And that is why I chose to believe that SP & PH created this mess and Barun became a pawn in this for standing up for the right!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fleursvkp1989shree10FAYKHAN29

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Superb mail/fax them.
FAYKHAN29 IF-Sizzlerz
FAYKHAN29
FAYKHAN29

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome post! well writtern,