India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Open Letter to Viraf Patel (Page 7)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Wow, I am sorry but this was in bad taste. Why bash the new guy when Barun is choosing to leave? Barun looks tired let him live his life. I know for a fact that a third of the phan girls on this forum didn't even know Barun before this show so why act like Viraf is an unknown face when he isn't?

Anyways, yes I was sad to hear that Barun is leaving but heck I am dealing with it. Viraf is a worthy choice to take over if the story needs to be continued. The cvs had no choice but to replace Barun so what else are they supposed to do? If Barun is leaving then someone has to take over right, be it Viraf or anyone else but Viraf sure enough has the talent. 

Another thing, I am a huge Barun fan but I am also a Viraf fan. So lets just chill out and let both these actors live their lives.

Btw this may or may not be a joke but in the end, we all know that no one wants a replacement so yes behind this joke there is some seriousness however please lets just move with the times and get over it.

Edited by canuck-umz - 11 November 2012 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
 BEAUTIFUL GREAT BIG WONDERFUL WORDS OF NON WELCOME  TO GUL THE BULLs TREACHERY.
BARUN'S HARD WORK IN CREATING ARSHI IS NOT HERE IN ISPKKND TO BE FREELY DONATED ON A PLATTER TO THIS VIRAF OR ANYONE ELSE.
  FOR US FANS  BARUN BELONGS TO KHUSHI(SANAYA) AND KHUSHI BELONGS TO ARNAV(BARUN) NOW AND FOR EVER MORE., ETERNALLY.. 
redfox Senior Member
redfox
redfox

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Wow, I am sorry but this was in bad taste. Why bash the new guy when Barun is choosing to leave? Barun looks tired let him live his life. I know for a fact that a third of the phan girls on this forum didn't even know Barun before this show so why act like Viraf is an unknown face when he isn't?

Anyways, yes I was sad to hear that Barun is leaving but heck I am dealing with it. Viraf is a worthy choice to take over if the story needs to be continued. The cvs had no choice but to replace Barun so what else are they supposed to do? If Barun is leaving then someone has to take over right, be it Viraf or anyone else but Viraf sure enough has the talent.

Another thing, I am a huge Barun fan but I am also a Viraf fan. So lets just chill out and let both these actors live their lives.

I am sure the TM doesnt mean any harm to Viraf Patel..this is just a funny way to look at the present situation

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mistletoe-julesShiningStar18McNinjaFlora3333

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
we will make his life miserable. He may want to leave for the moon
alonebird IF-Stunnerz
alonebird
alonebird

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
omg...
What a nice letter...
After reading this Vuraf never take any risk...he he he

jules

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Nice one

If you want to survive in industry (that is after if Barun's fans will let you live) step aside. Do not even imagine to take ASR's place.

Guys keep the pressure on by emailing, on twitter and facebook
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redfox

Originally posted by canuck-umz

I am sure the TM doesnt mean any harm to Viraf Patel..this is just a funny way to look at the present situation

Redfox... thank u for seeing some method in the madness!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redfoxMcNinja

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redfox

Yeah that may be but I guess I am annoyed with the fact that fans can't just leave these actors alone and let them live their lives. They need to work too just like all of us. If Barun wants to leave then let him and if Viraf will be joining then let him, it's not like he pushed Barun out to be part of the show but apart from the joking, the tone of the post does have some seriousness to how the TM feels about the replacement. I just feel that we should not attack the actors and question their success which was done in the post. I think we should all stop taking t.v. shows seriously, these actors are all human.

Barun, I am sure will be very successful, Ipk did not make him, he will gain much more success post ipk so like I said lets all move ahead. Pray that the show gets back on track, salvage whatever can be salvaged and just enjoy the rest of the show or quit, which ever one feels like doing.

ilovepyaar

Go to top