Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP doing the right thing by being transparent EDIT (Page 6)

Manisha. IF-Dazzler
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
The channel, PH and Braun had not anticipated this uproar 
And now all of them are in a sticky situation and don't known how to handle this self made crisis..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95rini_katsanja_here-DKS-

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

sorry Monu
This time I disagree
The man has no movies
And we all know it
He has compelling personal reasons to leave
And I have all my reasosn to believe it
And yes SP is not right at all
By lying to save ther skin
How can he get 3 movie offers in 2 hours
I called at 3
and other called at 5
at 3 they said nothing confirmed
and at 5 he has not one not two but three movies?
How fnny is that?

don't agree with ya dks. agree with di! 

barun defo has no movies in line.. 

nd i don't believe sp when they say he is leaving for 3 movies or for the promotion of MAMR..its utter rubbish ...from where 3 movies came at once?nd guy who didn't leave during the shooting he will leave for promotion? blah!

channel gives a dam to the reputation of actor...like they did with jia..nd now they are contradicting his statements ..he clearly said he has no movies..but has personal life issues!

nd its sp who has told him to keep quiet about his exit.. so that they can test new guy with audience leaving the fans hanging in a hope that he'll return , if trp would be fine then no barun,nd they'll say barun lied to fans ,he has already left..if trp will not be decent enough they'll bring barun back for last episodes to end the show ..  again every one will find barun at fault for taking a leave!

2ndly they are silent so that their uk trip doesn't go in drain..

all dirty politics..i find barun at no fault this time .. about the way he looks he must be facing many personal issues nd i completely believe him this time bas!

Edited by Ainee-monaya - 11 November 2012 at 1:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi---DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Barun has one movie offer which is to go on the floors next May'ish...I dont think he has accepted it as yet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Atlast Star Plus showed their true colours.Where was this transparency before actor gave his interview.Or were they waiting for him to give interview or were they waiting for star plus event or were they waiting for their search for new guy?

Just a day after your actor's interview that was organised and arranged by you,you contradict him.

That shows who are real professional.The news which was denied by so many Star Plus official came out to be wrong.So,those people are liars.They just wanted their UK tickets to sell off.
They have always used SaRun to cash money.

All the best Barun...!!

Sanaya I wish you get a better PH,a better channel to work with.Your talent deserves better.

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 November 2012 at 3:00am

sihu

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I honestly don't know whom to blame DKS!! All I want is an honest answer from BS, SP and PH... If he is quitting why ? If he is taking a break, then for how long?.. If these people can answer these two questions then i am more than happy to move on with my life... All of them are just playing with our emotions... If BS is quitting then end the god damn show.. I am sure Sanaya will get plenty of good offers.. She deserves better DKS, looks like no one cares about this girl...  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaprakhhakim218mybro_2004angel_ipkkndinnocentgreenAsh95Miss Cherie-DKS-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i disagree...barun doesnt hav any movie offers
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Monu

Himesh reshammiya got  5 movie offers after aap ka surror released and became HIT.

Just after  his seond film KARZZ 2 flopped..the producers of other movies went to his house in  Pali Hill Mumbai, to cancel the deal as Distributors not ready to release the movie.

Karan Singh Grover  movie with vikram Bhatt still unreleased. No distributor. found to take risk.

My close frends movie..u can check on google- second marriage dot.com.
this movie came and went . no one knew 

evn if there are 3 movie offers, it wont take time to change also.
 After starting shooting for RAMLEELA  , Sanjay leela bhansali replaced kareena over night with deepika padukone. This is the norm of our industry. Nothing new.

having three movies from a producer is not a big deal.
evn harman baweja got ashtosh gowariker movie - whats ur rashee...after love story 2050 released. 
we know the rest is history.

IPKKND IS MUCH MUCH BIGGER THAN A FILM YAAR..in truest sense.. I hv left watching movies for serials...i cant believe myself.

Edited by RickyBahl - 11 November 2012 at 2:45am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218tingtingmayuri099innocentgreengifttagManisha.Ash95Miss CherieNi1234rini_katfarheen75VintageWine-DKS-

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Star plus is the market leader when it comes to General Entertainment channels (GEC) in India, so one expects it to exhibit characteristics which is befitting its status...I was miffed when the channel was not confirming Barun status due to Star parivaar Live show but I am quite happy that they have come clean by disclosing Barun's movie plans...

SP is protecting itself by being transparent as non disclosure will lead to serious litigation's in countries like US and UK where the laws protecting consumers interest are quite stringent...

I have nothing much to say about Barun though..but he is better of coming clean as he has bluffed once too often...
My dear,

unfortunately in India, the meeker section has to speak what the high and mighty tell them to speak, if Barun is honest, his career will be permanently closed

-DKS-

Go to top