Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP doing the right thing by being transparent EDIT (Page 4)

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Again I have to make the same comment...

STAR PLUS IS NOT TRANSPARENT THEY ARE PLAYING DIRTY GAMES

where you think SP is transparent I will say SP was the biggest cheater in all this game...why do I feel so..here is my reason..

Star Plus and its source denied of Barun's going for movie when a some journalist leaked the news from PH.And PH did not deny this news they just told they will be back next week.But that clearly showed that Barun has given 2 months notice.

Star Plus's high officials like Mr.Rajan Singh continuously denied this news.Barun Sobti did not get any movie offer just in  a day..

Till yesterday afternoon(Saturday-supposed to be a official holiday) according to Star Plus Barun was on break and will be back but in late afternoon their statement changed.Has Barun got these 3 movies in 2 hours..great job Barun.

Why Barun's quitting news is still not posted on the officials of Star Plus.If they can reply in mail or through customer's executive so why don't they make it official.

Why was PH not asked to reveal this news before?

Barun's signing movie did not happen overnight.But channel did not want public to know this.They wanted viewers to keep watching the show so that they can search a new guy,bring this new guy on the show,let people get used to this new guy and then announce that Barun is leaving.But channel did not expected viewers to go to this extent so at last to make Barun a liar they disclosed this news.

At last but not the least Barun's interview was organised by Star Plus itself.It was no ordinary independent Barun's interview.And the channel hosting this interview is a media partner of Star Plus.So,Barun can't lie without letting Star Plus know.In fact Mr. Rajan Singh tweeted that Barun is going for a break on the day of the interview(Friday evening).He assured his viewers that its just a break.So,why did Rajan Singh supported Barun's statement if he knew about Barun's movie thing.

Till yesterday I was thinking not to blame anyone but after this Star Plus reply I got the logic.Bring a new guy on the hope that Barun will return.Later on say anything about Barun or make him a liar anyways channel won't be affected by this.

But they forgot that people have brains.Why will Barun lie unless he has been asked to say that its a break not a quit by channel.Because as far as I see Barun is not a fool to understand that it will be his loss if he lie.Because for public it does not matter the reason for his leave.If he is leaving for whatever reason one thing remains common that we won't get to see him in IPK and thats what matters.

Do not take me as a die hard fan of Barun.I have never blamed anyone for all this but since yesterday Star Plus has changed my opinion.I hope my logic makes some sense.

Edit:-Now when SP could not stop Barun from leaving and when Barun has already given his interview Star Plus has used this opportunity and made a statement which goes against Barun.So that not all but some people takes Barun wrong and do not want him back and show can go on well.But thank you star plus till now I was not able to judge anyone but now I am clear with whatever happening and for Barun--wishing you all the best,keep rocking ..!!

@TM:for a moment keep your liking or disliking for Barun or any actor aside and think about what Star Plus did from beginning.I hope whatever I wrote something will make sense.

my last doubt...if SP is that transparent then instead of writing mail reply why this news is not all over twitter,website.

And now I am confused whether I should keep watching show because I love Sanaya or quit watching a Star Plus show  because of dirty games played by Star plus.Love Vs Hate

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 November 2012 at 1:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.Breeeezylovelyrashikaanjaani07Rockerchic--Yashi--uswahArshi.Sugi.IPKArnieBoyBarun

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Bt evry1 is at fault 4 lying us. If SP does care abt consumner's interest. Dey shud hav heard us abt ending da show. Bt dey didnt. 
And abt Barun Sobti, da less said da better.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218Amritsari.Jugnirini_katArshi.Sugi.IPK

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
what i believe is Barun has some personal problems working in IPKKND...so might have decided to leave as he stressed upon the point he works 12 hours a day and he doesnt get time to spend time with his family...

moreoever regarding his movies, he might be talking to people...may not have signed anything...or he will start shooting for the movie after 3 months...so within this time he wants to spend time with his family...

regarding IPKKND, he clearly said he gets bored doing same things repeatedly...and its clearly visible onscreen on he doesnt giv much importance these days to his looks...moreover he might not be convinced regarding the character Arnav's development ...so might have lost interest...

Sp knows barun will surely do movie in future may be within 3 months or so...so its clearly putting this reason for his departure from the show...and coming out to be transparent...

GUL is still silent...may be she doesnt want to be in this mess as her new show is on air...it may give negative publicity...

I dont want to blame anyone anymore...everyone is selffish and we fans too are...

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 11 November 2012 at 1:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaprakhPharma3meshasAsh95prettypririni_katSultan_Of_Swinguswah-DKS-Arshi.Sugi.IPK

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
All I'll say is those radio interviews Barun did were arranged BY Star to promote their event - so do you not think they were aware of what he was going to say? Don't you think they would have discussed what to disclose? According to my common sense what Barun said would have had to be okay'd by Star since he was promoting their UK event.

So they were ok for him to say 'break' on Friday and then on Saturday they replied to fans queries saying he'd left to do movies.

This is how I see the situation so SP are not totally blameless in my eyes. On top of that I called them and both times they said two different things to me - first no break and then quitting to do movies - within the space of an hour! So yeah they dont come out smelling of roses in my book.

Edited by anjaani07 - 11 November 2012 at 1:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheThoughtCrime

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-ArnieBoyBarun

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I'm not sure if he got movie offers in his hand or not .
But for sure his decisions of quitting the show is made long time back ,may be 2 months back itself.
But because of UK trip sp Was mum .Somehow the news leaked out and now each one coming up with their own stories. No one is saint here. 
   He himself said , he is taking a break , not a small one because of his personal reasons and I don't think he is forced to take this decision . And he has rights to choose what he thinks is good for him.
   Glad  that sp is Atleast clearing out the things now.

Edited by Chaituv - 11 November 2012 at 1:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasManisha.Ash95rini_katsanja_here-DKS-Sultan_Of_Swing

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I am glad that star plus is finally being transparent. Star plus is a leading channel and I expect a certain amount of professionalism and boldness from them. I think initially they were quiet for some reason ( maybe for UK trip), not sure. But, seeing how Gul is getting bashed for wrong reasons ( she can be criticized for recent tracks and their execution, but it is completely illogical to think she forced Barun to quit!), they are finally coming forward with the truth. An actor at the height of his popularity will never give up his show and sit idle at home to watch tv. He is going to explore his BW options. 

I am also quite impressed that SP is saying the show will not end even under intense fan pressure ( though I would prefer if it ends). I guess you have to have guts when you are running a major chanel. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaprakhrini_kat-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Sobti has no movies.
SP is lying though their teeth to save their ass.
But yes they are doing this to prevent litigation issues overseas.
or as some believe "They are testing waters" and I am one of those Some.

I thought you were not online.
Check your PM dabba.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MyneniManisha.IceflamesLuv_isnt_classycoolnisha_fun87Frigatesanja_hereMcNinjaMiss Cherie-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmrimaArnieBoyBarun

Go to top