Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP doing the right thing by being transparent EDIT (Page 29)

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
You know what I think no one has any respect and consideration for fans its us fools who waste our time being fans of people who are after all just human beings, and everyone is involved in this!

The day the news came Barun is on leave - I had a feeling he isn't coming back,  and there is something to do with SP and the PH as well, obviously they'll not come clean and tell us the details. 

In the end its all about the Money -- Nothing else matter and this has been proven several times.

My Advice (optional of course) -- Don't cry for an actor leaving, focus on your life, they earn in a day what people don't even earn in a month so rather use your energy and hard work to move forward in your life.

These actors don't even know of your existence. So relax and if you have so much free time give it to your family or society by volunteering somewhere.

I know this is not totally relevant to your post but just felt like mentioning hope you don't mind Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikririni_katMiss CherieBearNaNa-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Good post.

I am now fed up of all these sp or ph should confirm.for all these things ppl can't njoy the serial nymore.

Barun is in a big mess ek taraf aag hai to dusri taraf kuwa.but atleast wen he leaves I wanna see his towliya dance for the last time :(
Bas...!
Thanks...Smile

I have not even watched last 3 episodes inspite of what I was told they were good..I cant enjoy the show with so much offscreen drama...

I hope we get some good scenes before Barun leaves...I am all for a towliya dance in saawariya style..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classyMiss CherieSaJanLuv14rini_katBearNaNa

Miss Cherie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classyrini_kat-DKS-

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Good post.

I am now fed up of all these sp or ph should confirm.for all these things ppl can't njoy the serial nymore.

Barun is in a big mess ek taraf aag hai to dusri taraf kuwa.but atleast wen he leaves I wanna see his towliya dance for the last time :(
Bas...!
Thanks...Smile

I have not even watched last 3 episodes inspite of what I was told they were good..I cant enjoy the show with so much offscreen drama...

I hope we get some good scenes before Barun leaves...I am all for a towliya dance in saawariya style..LOL

Me too stopped watching the show when Sheetal comes to show...till then do not watch show.only watch ME ...What to  do offscreen drama more appealing and entertaining than onscreen one...Wink

Edited by rini_kat - 11 November 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss Cherie-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueSpirit

You know what I think no one has any respect and consideration for fans its us fools who waste our time being fans of people who are after all just human beings, and everyone is involved in this!

The day the news came Barun is on leave - I had a feeling he isn't coming back,  and there is something to do with SP and the PH as well, obviously they'll not come clean and tell us the details. 

In the end its all about the Money -- Nothing else matter and this has been proven several times.

My Advice (optional of course) -- Don't cry for an actor leaving, focus on your life, they earn in a day what people don't even earn in a month so rather use your energy and hard work to move forward in your life.

These actors don't even know of your existence. So relax and if you have so much free time give it to your family or society by volunteering somewhere.

I know this is not totally relevant to your post but just felt like mentioning hope you don't mind Smile

I made a post on similar lines...it is similar in a way to what you are saying...take a look...

I agree with you...but I am not obsessed with any actor..it is only the show for me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpirit

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_miss_Snakewa

Originally posted by I_miss_Snakewa

I kinda disagree with u this time. Barun has no movies. I am sure of that. I am sure he is leaving because of personal reasons. SP is not doing the right thing at all. They are lying to save their asses. Barun getting 3 movies is a little difficult to stomach. Even SRK didn't get 3 movies at once after his debut film. And Barun's debut movie hasn't even released.

He has not 3 it is exaggerated...yup he has multiple reasons behind calling it quits but whom is he trying to fool???

I have issues with transparency just say "I quit" and move on...
He doesn't have any films lined up. But he really does need to come clean now.
He does have an offer under consideration..time will tell us more for sure..

He needs to come clean as it is very messy now...

mayuri099rini_kat

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Good post.

Bas...!
Thanks...Smile

I did'nt watch it for one week for personal prblms.

Saawariya style LOL humme marwana hai kya? I will be dad thud
But I know who will b more happy with tht style The bhaTiya LOL    

Edited by dddds - 11 November 2012 at 1:52pm

Miss Cherie-DKS-

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
edited on page 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-