Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP doing the right thing by being transparent EDIT (Page 13)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrlpam

Barun is quitting after giving 2 months' notice,he is legally entitled to quit n SP can't force him to stay,it's no use harassing SP! Atleast they have come out clean with a statement,unlike barun! His fans will support him no matter what,so y hide?!
yes Barun is better of coming with a statement and I dont find the reason for harrassing SP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eyerini_kat

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Really, when did Barun say he has quit ?
He never did...but he is quitting

Lol

comeon, you have to say a little bit more than that to have TMs believe you
Now do you want me to paste SP's latest tweet that he is quitting???

ok I will for you...

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Partially agree partially disagree agree that sp has a damn good pr team and that why they are star plus the no 1 tv show channel disagree that they are not fault here.all the 3 party is responsible for this mess.first barun got bored then ph got bored and then comes sp.all of them responsible.good post dks.sane one amidst all the chaos.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katMiss Cherie-DKS-

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

That's what i feel bad for business motive they hide it.

Barun is not amitabh bacchan..that this news to be kept in loops. to be honest in page 3 journalism there is nio scope for encouraging such kind of reckless information being clarified later to the press.

The day it John- bipasha broke , it was out the day itself. there are fans who love to see tier fav jodi together. But the ad brands didnt hide it cause they know public sentiments...attached to it.

public has right to know , tat is what media if for.?

and abt te issue

EVEN IF A PERSON DOING TRANSPORT BUSINESS WANTS TO SHIFT TO TEXTILE BUSINESS, IT DOESNT MEAN THAT BUSINESS IS BUSINESS. .
EVRYTHING DOESNT SUIT EVERYBODY.

Actually i am seeing women, men, all working in tv and feel happy to see te reactions when they know that ppl eagerly wait for their episodes. All are not lucky as barun and certainly others barun will realise what gem called IPKKND HE HAS LOST when he returns

rishita as usual good reply cant agree more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katMiss Cherie-DKS-

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arsf

by defaming  the actor.,,,,,,balaji lets its actor declare openly...if he's moving out he shud be alowed to declare it...sp constantly assured it to be rumours...so they are facing it nw...dey scared to say nethng...changing dere statement...made the actor say he's on a leave./...nd nw saying dat he 's leaving for movies...nt just 1 but three...kidding me...even srk dusnt get 3 at a tym...BS is testing himself...he i still nt sure about his succes abt the movie...its very clear frm his statemnets...y will he lyk to rest for indefinite period of tym...to be nt seen...
No one is stopping him...it is his decision I assume...he doesn't want a backlash from fans by being frank...Akshay and deepali were clear but Barun never was nor is...

SP never said he was on leave but were mum about it...3 is a bit of a exaggeration but he does have movie in his kitty...

Bold - this is what is bugging me , if Akshay , Deepali can openly say they have quit why not Barun, is the contract with SP stopping him from disclosing it ?

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Really, when did Barun say he has quit ?
He never did...but he is quitting

Lol

comeon, you have to say a little bit more than that to have TMs believe you
Now do you want me to paste SP's latest tweet that he is quitting???

ok I will for you...

I feel SP is playing games, when all indications are that their final decision will be made tomorrow

A ploy by SP to get the frenzy of fans off their backs , perhaps?

Anyhow - if that is so - then a huge chunk of fans will be lost to SP and IPK
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Originally posted by arsf

by defaming  the actor.,,,,,,balaji lets its actor declare openly...if he's moving out he shud be alowed to declare it...sp constantly assured it to be rumours...so they are facing it nw...dey scared to say nethng...changing dere statement...made the actor say he's on a leave./...nd nw saying dat he 's leaving for movies...nt just 1 but three...kidding me...even srk dusnt get 3 at a tym...BS is testing himself...he i still nt sure about his succes abt the movie...its very clear frm his statemnets...y will he lyk to rest for indefinite period of tym...to be nt seen...
No one is stopping him...it is his decision I assume...he doesn't want a backlash from fans by being frank...Akshay and deepali were clear but Barun never was nor is...

SP never said he was on leave but were mum about it...3 is a bit of a exaggeration but he does have movie in his kitty...

Bold - this is what is bugging me , if Akshay , Deepali can openly say they have quit why not Barun, is the contract with SP stopping him from disclosing it ?
He is not in a contract with SP, there is no official confirmation for it...even if it is the case SP cannot stop him from disclosing the real reason after almost coming to an end of his notice period...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

vandana1965 IF-Rockerz
vandana1965
vandana1965

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I HAVE CANCELLED MY STARPLUS SUBSCRIPTION. NO NEED FOR IT ANYMORE.

IS BARUN COMING TO UK OR NOT? I WLL CANCEL THOSE TICKETS TOO. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

Go to top