Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Tiya yaaraz, that izz da wonly thing kookie cant do.😆
Kookie faraks food in da same way bhaiyaa faraks british english accent.
BTW - No bhatiya dhamakeedar diwali thread?

frnz.. m tink maybe monday ya?😉

wkend menz BhaTiya dnt troll ya?  awlso da bhaiyya bomb waz too much stink n awl da phoreum membaz r DAD THUD

agree wid me?

anwayz yaaron.. happie Diwali. 

m pray dat bhaiyya learnz from Lord Ram 2 tellz da truth so dat he no go on vanvas (from tv)  for 14 ears ya?😳

if m not c bhaiyya evryday m DAD

THUD!

plzz frnzz vote da chaska meterz n keep bhaiyya on top.. datz awr hopz now😭👍🏼

edit: 😆 kookie.. m tink u liv by da jar ya?😉 n no food makes u da monster ?👏

m ask cuz da seems lyk da new fASShion dese dayz !
Edited by Tiyali - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: amerarafique

I guess Barun must have request for a pay rise to stay on to the serial,and so the PH showed him the door.then the channel must have interfered due to fan pressure.Just praying that all the differences r sorted out n barun cums back to Iss  Pyar ko

I think if it is for a pay rise then SP can definitely afford to give him one...pay is not the case here...

I don't have any hopes for Barun staying back...2 months of back channel talks were insufficient to convince him..
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiyali

wkend menz BhaTiya dnt troll ya?  awlso da bhaiyya bomb waz too much stink n awl da phoreum membaz r DAD THUD

agree wid me?

m pray dat bhaiyya learnz from Lord Ram 2 tellz da truth so dat he no go on vanvas (from tv)  for 14 ears ya?😳

THUD!

Bhatiya rocks...👍🏼

Happy Diwali too you too..hope bhaiyya tells the truth before his vanvass...😆
Originally posted by: McNinja

What are we going to do without the entertaining phangurls and the doris?

What will i do without y daily dose of Di dearest to vomit all over? 

Some justice for the fans man, stop being wusses and come out with it. You have your big bad brick walls to go hide behind after stating the truth. It's the fans who will go into a frenzy. But cash rules everything around me yeah? 

we will be delusional like Di...
We can meet in baby show forum to bash you know...although I dont know what to bash as nt going to watch...but we can use all abusive words and close the thread...
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tiyali

agree wid me?

THUD!

Bhaitya posts are my salvation in this forum, Sometimes Sahara uncle also though.
I missed the last one, It wazz way too much fun.
Bhaiyaa aint Lord Ram.
Bhaiyaa ki naiyaa doob rahi hai, BAS.

Kookie always lives by the jar ya, but unfortunately Kookie is like Bhaiyaa.😭

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

I think they will use the ideas for new shows what else...😡
New Guy may not click but lets see how things go...

4 lions can only open there mouths when the story runs its course..so they will make a statement after Barun leaves

That's true, I wonder if they purposely asked for ideas because of that and watch that show go through the phase of being compared to IPKKND, I wonder how fans will react to that
idk anymore...that guy is going to face wrath of the fans bc of such a PH😡
that is if Barun leaves, it would be great if he stays if this show is really ending in Jan-Feb 2013
Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 11 years ago
Socklet thumbnail
Good post.

I am now fed up of all these sp or ph should confirm.for all these things ppl can't njoy the serial nymore.

Barun is in a big mess ek taraf aag hai to dusri taraf kuwa.but atleast wen he leaves I wanna see his towliya dance for the last time :(
Bas...!Edited by dddds - 11 years ago
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rini_kat

Poor fellow having a very bad time...😭
Only hoping longish break do not end up never to return on TV...

I feel sooner or later he will come back but his time may be gone by then...
I wish the times and everything were manageable and that he gets a good script when he does come back 😭
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know what I think no one has any respect and consideration for fans its us fools who waste our time being fans of people who are after all just human beings, and everyone is involved in this!

The day the news came Barun is on leave - I had a feeling he isn't coming back,  and there is something to do with SP and the PH as well, obviously they'll not come clean and tell us the details. 

In the end its all about the Money -- Nothing else matter and this has been proven several times.

My Advice (optional of course) -- Don't cry for an actor leaving, focus on your life, they earn in a day what people don't even earn in a month so rather use your energy and hard work to move forward in your life.

These actors don't even know of your existence. So relax and if you have so much free time give it to your family or society by volunteering somewhere.

I know this is not totally relevant to your post but just felt like mentioning hope you don't mind 😊

-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddds

Good post.

I am now fed up of all these sp or ph should confirm.for all these things ppl can't njoy the serial nymore.

Barun is in a big mess ek taraf aag hai to dusri taraf kuwa.but atleast wen he leaves I wanna see his towliya dance for the last time :(
Bas...!

Thanks...😊

I have not even watched last 3 episodes inspite of what I was told they were good..I cant enjoy the show with so much offscreen drama...

I hope we get some good scenes before Barun leaves...I am all for a towliya dance in saawariya style..😆