he is gone because he loves Shukhi more than ASR
😊

🀣

at this point the possibilities are endlessπŸ˜†
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

They ask us for tracks and then they refuse to listen, idk what their logic is or in any case if they even have some πŸ˜‘

they do! 

Forget the PH, but I feel bad for people like LM, the actors, and all the workers of the team that poured their hard work into this show enjoyed and loved the family they created with one another on set, they are being pulled into this pool of dirty tricks from the PH

isn't the TRPs coming out in a week or something? I'm scared to know the outcome 

I dont know where will they use the tracks with Barun quitting,,,πŸ€ͺ

I do feel bad for the actors and other unit members...they are definitely played around to an extent..

The TRP will be out after a month...
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Luv_isnt_classy

I hv my secret source as well...
My source says
He is gone out of boredome
he is gone because he was not getting good cloths
he is gone because he loves Shukhi more than ASR
😊

Kookiemonster@phangirl4lyf says that Bhaiyaa is bored too.
He izz Boredbhaiyaa.
It was quite evident on his face yaara and can you blame him if he wants to leave?
His character had lost its essence , PH is not happy with him either , plus he is not the only person to be blamed Mahua.
I hate to say this but Sobti cannot be blamed entirely for leaving this time.
BAS

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kookie2020

DKS yaara, I am blaming both PH and SP for this mess.
Everyone is dodging the real stuff and they are just beating around the bush.
Sobti is not coming clean because he also knows the consequences of all this.
Maybe he is still rooting for something?πŸ˜†
Some one tweeted that SP has confirmed Sobti's departure.
Some one called next minute he was told No a meeting is till pending for tomorrow.
SP does not works weekends unlike some poor souls like me, Nishu had confirmed this .
So how can SP come up with these kinds of tweets and answers?

Baahhh...U know stuff and stop being smug...wokay?

I believe in all your sourcezzz, bhat are you saying?πŸ˜•

SP and PH are liable for keeping mum and Barun for being proven wrong twice...

I dont know what Sobti is thinking but he is erring big time and is making a mess...SP tweet is genuine you need a phone to tweet..even SMS is enough the office need not be open for work to go on...

Originally posted by: kookie2020

Kookiemonster@phangirl4lyf says that Bhaiyaa is bored too.
He izz Boredbhaiyaa.
It was quite evident on his face yaara and can you blame him if he wants to leave?
His character had lost its essence , PH is not happy with him either , plus he is not the only person to be blamed Mahua.
I hate to say this but Sobti cannot be blames entirely for leaving this time.
BAS

Meher I said just sometime before to DKS and Mehak that all 3 of them are to be blamed...everyone is trying to save their A**...but Barun is bad at saving himself it at the moment...He is Phucked up big time...

But I believe
SP is saying the truth  now, before they were also lying or hiding (although not full as its not very probable to get 3 movie now for him)
Bhaiyaa has quit for good and it is planned from long time...there are XYZ reason to leave...
he is not leaving just because the character ASR lost its charm because of Gul and 4 fu****s lack of interest...his own interest for other reason (I dont know wht it is) is also there...

At end note I want to say phuck them all as they ruined my Arnav Khushi for their own problems...

Edited by Luv_isnt_classy - 11 years ago
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I honestly feel that the actor genuinely wants some time off to spend with his real life partner.

Being a media conglomerate, that relays on consumer support, I am sure that star-plus wouldn't lie out-right, by making a false statement that can be traced back to them.

The telephone operaters are probable giving their own spin on the telephone customer support to some of the callers though.

But I agree with your post, Star-plus has been in this business longer than the actor and the PH, so I think its safe to say that they would want to save their own reputation and looking out for themselves and their business.

Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

I dont know where will they use the tracks with Barun quitting,,,πŸ€ͺ

I do feel bad for the actors and other unit members...they are definitely played around to an extent..

The TRP will be out after a month...

🀣 after such awesome ideas/tracks/concepts from so many people they decide to call quits? That is so strange, πŸ˜• what logic is that? 

LOL I'm guessing they want to try to new tracks with the new guy, with good tracks people might accept him, idk what they have against Barun if that's the case, koi toh jal raha hai πŸ˜†

nothing is really making any sense and PH's silence is only making things worse

what timing πŸ˜• I'm guessing they are going to stretch this at least until the UK trip finishes or the end of the month πŸ˜‘