Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP doing the right thing by being transparent EDIT - Page 12

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Didikisaut

they have issued a official tweet today...what more can they say about it???

will they call a press conference it will only mean negative publicity...

SP are not saints but they have to protect themselves in case legal action is taken...In India too they can be sued

DKS...but I read that Mr. Rajan tweeted dat THERES NO SP TWITTER ACC...hahah
Jhol he khub..
SP must b sued🤢
whatever dey r doing IPK is suffering

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yes they will lose viewers but did SP ever say a final decision is due???
People and there rumors...😡

And so the games continue

We poor fans are being made ullus of.

Anyhow, whichever way it continues, it will be mincemeat

Rumors (what else do we have to go by - there is no official word) say that show will end in Jan
and what is there left to watch till then ?
The only remaining fans will get a load of crap to see.
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

yes they did that is what I said that i was miffed with them...the bottom line is he is quitting for movies or for personal reasons is a secondary issue here...

SP are liable to be sued if they support Barun...he at max may lose credibility but channel will have to bear penalties...

well watever is happening...i dnt giv a damn about it...show is already ruined...but i will stand by my actor...whom ive luvd for the past 1.5 yrs...who to me seemed...xtremely genuine,honest loyal nd simple guy ...his interviews shows it all...his bad PR skills led him to this stage...but the guy is just too sweet...he gets overwhelmed by the fans...meets dem wd so much affection...does nt luv attention...down to earth...no starry attitude...these reasons are enuf for me to STAND BY BS nd LUV him...irrespeective of wat his decisions are
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Myneni

Don't know exact things behind the doors. But I prefer to believe the person I am watching onscreen and ofscreen for 18 months rather than unknown people and their politics . SP is trying to clear for viewers and their subscriptions but I don't think it's that simple for actors as it sounds. Even though Barun is quitting and saying its just a break I prefer to see good intensions behind that . Who knows he may be asked to say so to save the show and it's viewership.

If you are believing Barun than you are in for a rude shock but it is upto you...

What good intentions???
Be a man why is he fooling the public...not even stars are given the licence to bluff and lie...they are what they call role models for some...

No issues Rima...
Barun is bluffing to save his skin...everyone knows his quitting plans months in advance...
Even Karan too confirmed...Barun is not coming back one need not serve a notice for it...

I know his reasons too but lets not discuss here as the post will defo get shut down...

Did anyone even have an idea of MAMR??his screen test would have been over months ago..he is not shooting now but after cooling his heels for some time...

SP is saving its ass from litigation as many have subscribed star for IPK

I completely agree with you DKS...I do no know the exact reason of his leave...But would love to know if you know anything...Plz if possible PM me...

Rima I also partialy support you that he doesnt have 3 movies at a time...may be he has one or may be the reason is MAMR or may be very personal (DKS plz give some light)...but I believe SP is not lying now...They have a channel to operate that to international...so they are right to inform the people for their long good...channel is bigger than an actor...

In all these I believe BArun is the biggest looser...and I thought he is smart enough to decide, but I was wrong...

-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi_arshi

DKS...but I read that Mr. Rajan tweeted dat THERES NO SP TWITTER ACC...hahah
Jhol he khub..
SP must b sued🤢
whatever dey r doing IPK is suffering

No some is screwing members on IF...
SP has an official account of Twitter since a long time and Rajan has not tweeted anything like that I am following him
Koeli thumbnail

Nope his protection is to save his ass like SP is doing it to protect themselves...

Zee,Misthi, TC, TB reporter and now SP too...I think the writing is on the wall...

Why didn't he quit the show for movie???because it is risky and TV will always be as a back up...he cannot piss off the fans and leave..

oh really? so you know this guy personally and we are dumb fools right?

Get a reality check honey.
-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

And so the games continue

We poor fans are being made ullus of.

Anyhow, whichever way it continues, it will be mincemeat

Rumors (what else do we have to go by - there is no official word) say that show will end in Jan
and what is there left to watch till then ?
The only remaining fans will get a load of crap to see.

I think the SP tweet says it all..If some one still gets played then there is nothing one can do about it
-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Appy_Indy

oh really? so you know this guy personally and we are dumb fools right?

Get a reality check honey.

yup you said it dear...get a reality check coz I live is a real world and not a fictional one...

I know as much as a 3 rd person can know...I am not blind to ignore the hard realities of life...

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

No some is screwing members on IF...
SP has an official account of Twitter since a long time and Rajan has not tweeted anything like that I am following him

God these rumours..
But indeed SP is playing games..😡