Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All the 3 parties have lied keeping their own interests in mind..
SP is too big to get into any kind of problem, PH will survive its only Sobti boy who is in soup. All the best to him. 
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SP is nt saint...b it lie or truth they r doing their business to calm fans...they did same things in before too...even last december-january we demanded an actress for their new show with my other fav actor...that time tat actress was doing a movie...when we called firstly they took it a gud response...bt after somdays they told us that actress has 3-4 movies in her hands...and she does nt wanna back on tv...bla bla bla...jab ki uss actress ki hand mein koi movie nahi thi...bt they told lie with us...anyways her first movie has nt released yet and she is coming back in tv in same channel...so SP using the same tactis here also...they r lying with us...i still dnt think barun has 3 movies in his hand...arre yaar srk,sallu ne bhi tho 1 year mein 3 movie nahi karta...besides there r lots of bolly actors who dnt get offer sometimes and here barun got 3 movie...its kinda weired excuse u know...anyways after tat incident i never blv SP anymore..

i dunno barun quiting or taking breaks...and he said he is taking breaks for personal reasons...may b he can't share his personals reasons with us...either we have nt any right to knw his personal prb...if he himself wants to leave/break for a popular show like IPK tat again in SP channel...tat means he surely has some big problems...he is nt tat fool ki he ll leave a popular show for b grade movies and make his fans angry jab ki his debut movie still nt released yet...for me he is very humble and down to the earth person,he wont lie,the guy simply said his reasons bt ppl r bashing him left,right center...if he wants leave or break thn he should go for some days...and i hope he ll b fit n fine whatever he does or ll do in near future...and pray for whenever he wants to come back he ll b come back with a bang :)
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JerryTheMouse

Thank you for this post!

Yes. Finally someone is coming clean! 

I know it's for their own protection, but at least we have some answers! ðŸ˜•

Oh the media games! 

Great post DKS! 

yup finally we are getting some answers...
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_isnt_classy

The day I heard abt Barun leaving rumor first time, I knew they are hiding it because of UK trip probably...I told also here in some thread...I knew it is coming...Barun should come out clean...Its not too late yet for him!!! He better not jeopardize his career...

I too feel the same...it is still not too late...
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanja_here

I was pretty sure sp is masking this news due to their uk trip...n even asked ph n barun himself to keep mum!!!n i think it made situation worse wen media started leaking news!!!i m happy at least now...after hearing our cry they thought of clearing air!!!

yes they were masking it but now have no choice due to the pressure...they have their interests to look out for, but atleast they are clearing the air
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Barun is quitting after giving 2 months' notice,he is legally entitled to quit n SP can't force him to stay,it's no use harassing SP! Atleast they have come out clean with a statement,unlike barun! His fans will support him no matter what,so y hide?!
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Well all I can say is that...between two parties fighting for almost similar reasons, SP was caught off guard and that none is being true coz they all have vested interests, 

yup they do...no denying it
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
by defaming  the actor.,,,,,,balaji lets its actor declare openly...if he's moving out he shud be alowed to declare it...sp constantly assured it to be rumours...so they are facing it nw...dey scared to say nethng...changing dere statement...made the actor say he's on a leave./...nd nw saying dat he 's leaving for movies...nt just 1 but three...kidding me...even srk dusnt get 3 at a tym...BS is testing himself...he i still nt sure about his succes abt the movie...its very clear frm his statemnets...y will he lyk to rest for indefinite period of tym...to be nt seen...
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentgreen

After the Uk trip ,we will get a more clearer idea of all this mess...Better wait & watch..Starplus is the last to enter this game...

yup, but now SP too has cleared its stand...
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really, when did Barun say he has quit ?