Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmv3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

No he doesnt have 3 movies...no way...but has offers in hand no denying it...

He is quitting and that is all what it matters...

I pray to the mighty Lord, that he has offers. As DKS and SP and PH are his agents for getting movies.
Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

I kinda disagree with u this time. Barun has no movies. I am sure of that. I am sure he is leaving because of personal reasons. SP is not doing the right thing at all. They are lying to save their asses. Barun getting 3 movies is a little difficult to stomach. Even SRK didn't get 3 movies at once after his debut film. And Barun's debut movie hasn't even released.

haha, gud point...😆
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

SP is transparent...Lolxxx

SP has shown its true color DKS..

till yesterday afternooon..they were like NO IDEA...BARUN TAKING BREAK..

By yesterday evening...BARUN IS QUITTING COX OF MOVIES

Today I called dem...they told me"Mam he is quitting"..n to my frnd they said"WAIT TILL monday"🤢

Are they kidding us??😡

Same no...same customer cell...n different responses...What a transparency!!!👏👏

they have issued a official tweet today...what more can they say about it???

will they call a press conference it will only mean negative publicity...

SP are not saints but they have to protect themselves in case legal action is taken...In India too they can be sued
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really who do u think is interested in ur rantings??...certainly I am not...Sp is not being transparent...dey r saying directly Barun is leaving duo to movie offers n when asked dat Barun already clarified he is not doing anything coz of movie ofers,SP is again saying dar we dont have a confirmation...dey r again saying Barun has changed his statement widin 2 days...now u tell me,is sum1 allowed to quit widout serving da notice period??...SP is giving mixed response...and abt Barun Sobti...1 thing amazes me abt u guys...U r simply not a Barun fan,u never were...but u r so interested in him...why??...I have never seen u guys making posts apreciating him or his character when he does sth apreciative but u r always jumping at da first oportunity to talk against him whenever anything comes up...kya fanda hai boss??...really ur wicked minds r beyond my understanding
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: crackerszone

Really who do u think is interested in ur rantings??...certainly I am not...Sp is not being transparent...dey r saying directly Barun is leaving duo to movie offers n when asked dat Barun already clarified he is not doing anything coz of movie ofers,SP is again saying dar we dont have a confirmation...dey r again saying Barun has changed his statement widin 2 days...now u tell me,is sum1 allowed to quit widout serving da notice period??...SP is giving mixed response...and abt Barun Sobti...1 thing amazes me abt u guys...U r simply not a Barun fan,u never were...but u r so interested in him...why??...I have never seen u guys making posts apreciating him or his character when he does sth apreciative but u r always jumping at da first oportunity to talk against him whenever anything comes up...kya fanda hai boss??...really ur wicked minds r beyond my understanding

You have no even heard my rant buddy it is quite ugly and I hope I never ever swith to ranting mode...
Barun said 2 months ago that he was not quitting???everyone knows how truthful he was...

Again now he has responded to a TC article by stating he is going on an Indefinite break...🤪so he got one overnight and that too after exactly serving 2 months notice...

I never make appreciation posts neither for Barun nor for Sanaya...that is not my style and everyone know it..I specalise in being a critic and that is all I will be...I am not obssesed with any one...

Speaking facts makes me a enemy and I dont give two hoots about it what others think of me...I have said before and will say again I don't make popular posts...
mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes SP has done a good thing by coming out clear. I also feel dat dey kept mum due 2 dere event but after seeing da fans outrage dey came out wid da truth n i m also very sure k wen Barun said a long break, he was askd 2 say so by SP n it was not his own wordz but after seeing dat fans r not ready 2 accept da excuse dey must hav thought 2 say it...

N 4 his 3 movie offers, who knows he might hav got it as even mishti said 2 months ago k he has got a movie offer
-DKS- thumbnail
I am off for a while will come back and reply
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Star plus is the market leader when it comes to General Entertainment channels (GEC) in India, so one expects it to exhibit characteristics which is befitting its status...I was miffed when the channel was not confirming Barun status due to Star parivaar Live show but I am quite happy that they have come clean by disclosing Barun's movie plans...

SP is protecting itself by being transparent as non disclosure will lead to serious litigation's in countries like US and UK where the laws protecting consumers interest are quite stringent...

I have nothing much to say about Barun though..but he is better of coming clean as he has bluffed once too often...

I trust SP too.
They are angels, too innocent..
They can not lie or fabricate a story
Poor innocent souls...cherubs all of them...head kiss
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What I can make out from this mess is that no one is saint. Everyone is busy saving their ass be it SP, PH  or the actor himself.Its a showbiz...lot of money is involved...so I guess no one will come complete clean and we will never get to know what actually happened hehind the curtains... Frm time to time we will be given some half backed self-contradictory  statements which only aggravate the situation with assumptions  and we will be left pondering again who to blame or whom not...  SP themselves r giving conflicting statements...
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Noreen Khan ?@DJNoreenKhan

"@KeepSmilingPS: @DJNoreenKhan Barun is the victim of politics by the big guys. SP and 4Lions are sabotaging his career" I'm not his agent