SP doing the right thing by being transparent EDIT - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Barun has one movie offer which is to go on the floors next May'ish...I dont think he has accepted it as yet...
Atlast Star Plus showed their true colours.Where was this transparency before actor gave his interview.Or were they waiting for him to give interview or were they waiting for star plus event or were they waiting for their search for new guy?

Just a day after your actor's interview that was organised and arranged by you,you contradict him.

That shows who are real professional.The news which was denied by so many Star Plus official came out to be wrong.So,those people are liars.They just wanted their UK tickets to sell off.
They have always used SaRun to cash money.

All the best Barun...!!

Sanaya I wish you get a better PH,a better channel to work with.Your talent deserves better.

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 years ago
I honestly don't know whom to blame DKS!! All I want is an honest answer from BS, SP and PH... If he is quitting why ? If he is taking a break, then for how long?.. If these people can answer these two questions then i am more than happy to move on with my life... All of them are just playing with our emotions... If BS is quitting then end the god damn show.. I am sure Sanaya will get plenty of good offers.. She deserves better DKS, looks like no one cares about this girl...  
i disagree...barun doesnt hav any movie offers

Monu

Himesh reshammiya got  5 movie offers after aap ka surror released and became HIT.

Just after  his seond film KARZZ 2 flopped..the producers of other movies went to his house in  Pali Hill Mumbai, to cancel the deal as Distributors not ready to release the movie.

Karan Singh Grover  movie with vikram Bhatt still unreleased. No distributor. found to take risk.

My close frends movie..u can check on google- second marriage dot.com.
this movie came and went . no one knew 

evn if there are 3 movie offers, it wont take time to change also.
 After starting shooting for RAMLEELA  , Sanjay leela bhansali replaced kareena over night with deepika padukone. This is the norm of our industry. Nothing new.

having three movies from a producer is not a big deal.
evn harman baweja got ashtosh gowariker movie - whats ur rashee...after love story 2050 released. 
we know the rest is history.

IPKKND IS MUCH MUCH BIGGER THAN A FILM YAAR..in truest sense.. I hv left watching movies for serials...i cant believe myself.

Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Star plus is the market leader when it comes to General Entertainment channels (GEC) in India, so one expects it to exhibit characteristics which is befitting its status...I was miffed when the channel was not confirming Barun status due to Star parivaar Live show but I am quite happy that they have come clean by disclosing Barun's movie plans...

SP is protecting itself by being transparent as non disclosure will lead to serious litigation's in countries like US and UK where the laws protecting consumers interest are quite stringent...

I have nothing much to say about Barun though..but he is better of coming clean as he has bluffed once too often...
My dear,

unfortunately in India, the meeker section has to speak what the high and mighty tell them to speak, if Barun is honest, his career will be permanently closed
Let's give all this a break.. Maybe he wants to quit... Why is that tough to accept? I think its the public pressure thats making all the parties give a more subtle exit.. If we just leave them alone I think all of them will come out clean.

And none of us know the real story and there are so many assumptions. There is no point putting any pressure on anyone. 
Originally posted by shamzygirl

I honestly don't know whom to blame DKS!! All I want is an honest answer from BS, SP and PH... If he is quitting why ? If he is taking a break, then for how long?.. If these people can answer these two questions then i am more than happy to move on with my life... All of them are just playing with our emotions... If BS is quitting then end the god damn show.. I am sure Sanaya will get plenty of good offers.. She deserves better DKS, looks like no one cares about this girl...  

ditto  my gal:(
STAR Plus ?@StarPlus_India

Disapppointed as we are by Barun's decision, would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting shows lined up for you.

Reading between the lines..SP new  tweet...so the show will soon come to an end...
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Again I have to make the same comment...

STAR PLUS IS NOT TRANSPARENT THEY ARE PLAYING DIRTY GAMES

where you think SP is transparent I will say SP was the biggest cheater in all this game...why do I feel so..here is my reason..

Star Plus and its source denied of Barun's going for movie when a some journalist leaked the news from PH.And PH did not deny this news they just told they will be back next week.But that clearly showed that Barun has given 2 months notice.

Star Plus's high officials like Mr.Rajan Singh continuously denied this news.Barun Sobti did not get any movie offer just in  a day..

Till yesterday afternoon(Saturday-supposed to be a official holiday) according to Star Plus Barun was on break and will be back but in late afternoon their statement changed.Has Barun got these 3 movies in 2 hours..great job Barun.

Why Barun's quitting news is still not posted on the officials of Star Plus.If they can reply in mail or through customer's executive so why don't they make it official.

Why was PH not asked to reveal this news before?

Barun's signing movie did not happen overnight.But channel did not want public to know this.They wanted viewers to keep watching the show so that they can search a new guy,bring this new guy on the show,let people get used to this new guy and then announce that Barun is leaving.But channel did not expected viewers to go to this extent so at last to make Barun a liar they disclosed this news.

At last but not the least Barun's interview was organised by Star Plus itself.It was no ordinary independent Barun's interview.And the channel hosting this interview is a media partner of Star Plus.So,Barun can't lie without letting Star Plus know.In fact Mr. Rajan Singh tweeted that Barun is going for a break on the day of the interview(Friday evening).He assured his viewers that its just a break.So,why did Rajan Singh supported Barun's statement if he knew about Barun's movie thing.

Till yesterday I was thinking not to blame anyone but after this Star Plus reply I got the logic.Bring a new guy on the hope that Barun will return.Later on say anything about Barun or make him a liar anyways channel won't be affected by this.

But they forgot that people have brains.Why will Barun lie unless he has been asked to say that its a break not a quit by channel.Because as far as I see Barun is not a fool to understand that it will be his loss if he lie.Because for public it does not matter the reason for his leave.If he is leaving for whatever reason one thing remains common that we won't get to see him in IPK and thats what matters.

Do not take me as a die hard fan of Barun.I have never blamed anyone for all this but since yesterday Star Plus has changed my opinion.I hope my logic makes some sense.

Edit:-Now when SP could not stop Barun from leaving and when Barun has already given his interview Star Plus has used this opportunity and made a statement which goes against Barun.So that not all but some people takes Barun wrong and do not want him back and show can go on well.But thank you star plus till now I was not able to judge anyone but now I am clear with whatever happening and for Barun--wishing you all the best,keep rocking ..!!

@TM:for a moment keep your liking or disliking for Barun or any actor aside and think about what Star Plus did from beginning.I hope whatever I wrote something will make sense.

my last doubt...if SP is that transparent then instead of writing mail reply why this news is not all over twitter,website.

And now I am confused whether I should keep watching show because I love Sanaya or quit watching a Star Plus show  because of dirty games played by Star plus.Love Vs Hate

They have made it official check there tweets what they have to say about it...Rajan is just an employee and has vested interests if the news was not leaked before than SP would have disclosed after UK trip which was not the case to be...

My love is not blinded...at the end of the Barun will be most affected by quitting besides the show and the fans...PH and SP will move on but Barun has to make his movie career click...
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago