Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Rohan n soumya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sammanari

Groupbie

Sammanari

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
How many of u saw d cute romya (Rohan n soumya) moment at d end of zee diwali special (on 10th nov)
Like at d end when d kids get some crackers in their hands before they run in 2 d stage they showed rohan talking 2 soumya . Awwweee
Were there any other romya moments that I didn't notice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_sweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rohan n soumya" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aditi_sweetie

Aditi_sweetie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
yeah... that was cute...Embarrassed 
RoumyaDay Dreaming
I also noticed wen rohan was doing slo-mo with rati soumya as alwaysLOL was at her cheering best for rohan obviously...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
shit! i miss them evn more nowCryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top