Pakistani Serials

Chit & Chat #2 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 149

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Meep - the stories are just getting on my nerves, I mean yes they worked initially here and there but then when every other show starts shoving these things up our faces it's get too redundant. Our brains need time off too. I want to watch something simple, light-hearted now. It has been so long. Which is why I am watching Coke Kahani and Tanhaiyan 2 only like Usman.

Fari - ETLS just seems like the type of show that will cause me to pull out my hair. The story is very typical. The mother in law is very cruel to the daughter in law and her husband is useless since he doesn't help her at all.*yawn*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chit & Chat #2 (Page 8)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
^ Thought so. I have NO idea why I was attracted to it in the first place.
Oh yeah, Fahad Ermm *smh*

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Fariha!! Omg your birthday! I forgot. Happy birthday I am late yeah!

Yeah I know Fahad is in it and all but it seems very typical and I don't even think he is doing much in it. Ugh! There is absolutely nothing interesting on t.v. these days. The ipk off screen fiasco is getting on my last nerve too especially the fans.

OnlyHope

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Ipk is like off limits for me now..the only show I'm keeping tabs on is Madhubala...that's IT.
Pakistani shows mein to koi bhi aaj kal nahi hai dekhne wala :S

And thank you! Hug
It's already been 3 days LOL

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
You are welcome babe Hug I know I am late but in my defense I forgot because I have been working on this major proposal for tomorrow. *sniff*
I am keeping track of ipk through the WUs and I avoid the forum too. Although I am excited for Viraf, either guy works for me but the show has been destroyed anyways so I feel bad that he has to enter in this situation but I am happy I may get to see Viraf after so long, the guy is amazing.

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Hailaaa did I miss someone's birthday? I'm so so sorry.. Happy Birthday Fariha Big smile

canuck-umz

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Look who turned the pretty purple! :D
Thanksss Pallo! Hug

@ Umz- good luck for tomorrow and I keep track of IPK through WUs as well. I saw Viraf's pictures and the guy isn't all that bad Ermm the story, however, has long gone down the drain Thumbs Down

canuck-umz

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Look who turned the pretty purple! :D
Thanksss Pallo! Hug

@ Umz- good luck for tomorrow and I keep track of IPK through WUs as well. I saw Viraf's pictures and the guy isn't all that bad Ermm the story, however, has long gone down the drain Thumbs Down

I like the purple too.. your welcome Hug

I have not seen IPK in ages now.. but I might start since I really really like Viraf but honestly they should end it.. I don't want Viraf to be a part of it because I know it's not gonna work..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top