Originally posted by MeephRun

I guess i should promote in on the thread where ppl r grilling 'ONLYHOPE'LOL
That thread is on fire.
Nothing new happening in PakErmm

Really???
thats nice.
we should totally meet upWink

Erm,It has its positives and negatives.
Negative is that I DONT GET COOKED FOOD which for me is ...DeadDead I m so tired when i get back home and when i have to cook sometimes,i wanna kill myself.& m sick of takeaways of biryani and haleem from desi corner LOL...I have started to hate biryani.Sad,no?

But other wise its nice.Very busy though.They make u work alot at work and tooo many assignments Shocked
hehehe

Well Fariha is very popular so the thread took off at the speed of light, like you suggested, we should just spam it with chat club advertisements.

Yes we are pretty close, well according to what you mentioned about where you live. Who are you currently staying with since you don't get cooked food? Where are your parents? I totally understand about eating out, especially take out or going to restaurants for desi food since it is such heavy food. Have you already started a job? Where are you working?

Sana - Hey you! I haven't talked to you in quite a while, I know you live close to me too right? We are all like from the same area and have never met but I guess it's because of our age difference and meepha not being around before. Btw we have something in common, I avoid ghosht too, I had made garlic chicken a while back and forced my sister to cut and clean the chicken since my mom was out of the country for some months.

Fariha , princess, thanks for joining us

Edited by canuck-umz - 15 November 2012 at 1:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chit & Chat #2 (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Well Fariha is very popular so the thread took off at the speed of light, like you suggested, we should just spam it with chat club advertisements.

Check your facts again Stern Smile
PS- I initially used to always wanna post around here, but for some reason, never really got to "talk" to anyone who does post in here Ouch I hope we can talk through this CC at least, Umz Embarrassed

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonu-monu

hello  Meeph :D

hello.
How u doing?Embarrassed
omg,so excited
CANT WAIT

am good what abt you ...Big smile
Excited for what .huh ..?Tongue

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
^ I'm sure she was talking about ZGH LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeph

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlackStar.

I don't know why but I can't stand desi restuarant food..
My mom cooks 10000x better..
I can only eat desi food if she makes itt..
I wonder what I'm gonna do in the future? I want that haath ka zaiqa..

Btw, I made Daal Gosht the other day.. I can't believe I actually washed the ghost.. I never eat ghost but i actually washed the blood.
Yuck!

I know what u mean.
Desi retaurants here taste bad,its not like paki restaurants AT ALLDead
Hahhhaa,well then start taking lessons from her and u'll become a pro at cooking.
OhDead I didnt touch it in pak but here i doLOL
How was the dal gosht btw?

Yes we are pretty close, well according to what you mentioned about where you live. Who are you currently staying with since you don't get cooked food? Where are your parents? I totally understand about eating out, especially take out or going to restaurants for desi food since it is such heavy food. Have you already started a job? Where are you working? 

Sana - Hey you! I haven't talked to you in quite a while, I know you live close to me too right? We are all like from the same area and have never met but I guess it's because of our age difference and meepha not being around before. Btw we have something in common, I avoid ghosht too, I had made garlic chicken a while back and forced my sister to cut and clean the chicken since my mom was out of the country for some months.

I live in my own house with my brothers,parents r back home in pakistan but dad's comin next week.yaye..
My brother,who i am staying with SHOULD not enter the kitchen.He made daal the other day so coudnt find shan's daal masala so he added Kofta masalaDead imagine the taste.His defense 'In thought they both have same ingredients'LOL
Yes,i was lucky.i applied online and got a callShocked
I work at walmart..Dead that to seasonal department so its all about christmas these daysShocked

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BlackStar.

I don't know why but I can't stand desi restuarant food..
My mom cooks 10000x better..
I can only eat desi food if she makes itt..
I wonder what I'm gonna do in the future? I want that haath ka zaiqa..

Btw, I made Daal Gosht the other day.. I can't believe I actually washed the ghost.. I never eat ghost but i actually washed the blood.
Yuck!

I know what u mean.
Desi retaurants here taste bad,its not like paki restaurants AT ALLDead
Hahhhaa,well then start taking lessons from her and u'll become a pro at cooking.
OhDead I didnt touch it in pak but here i doLOL
How was the dal gosht btw?

I live in my own house with my brothers,parents r back home in pakistan but dad's comin next week.yaye..
My brother,who i am staying with SHOULD not enter the kitchen.He made daal the other day so coudnt find shan's daal masala so he added Kofta masalaDead imagine the taste.His defense 'In thought they both have same ingredients'LOL
Yes,i was lucky.i applied online and got a callShocked
I work at walmart..Dead that to seasonal department so its all about christmas these daysShocked

Meeph how would I know.. I cooked it but I refused to eat itt. LOL I have ghost problems.. 

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
ROFL tou kuch aisa pakaati jo khud bhi khaati na

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Fariha - Yeah I barely post in the CC but thinking that I should now, I think this forum needs to be more active. Our dramas are amazing, there is so much we can talk about. Plus I barely know anything so there are a lot of people here who can tell me stuff. And what do you mean check my facts again, I saw your motw you are popular enough with people showing up from all over the place.

Meepha - yeah I remember you telling me that you used to live here and then moved back to pak and now you are back here. Yay your dad is coming. For how long? Which Walmart do you work at? I can stalk you Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top