Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

That's it! I am moving to Pakistan even if I have never lived there. At least I won't have to do so many chores.

haaa.. Nooo.. suicide mat karo baby..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol you think I would? I have never lived there. I don't think I had ever be able to do it. You know better since you lived there.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

lol you think I would? I have never lived there. I don't think I had ever be able to do it. You know better since you lived there.

haanji.. I have.. 15 years.. and I can't live there all over again if you ask me to.. visiting is good but living there noo..

the only way of escape we have is to get a rich murgha and get married..😆 I'm tired of working for myself.. somebody pamper me..😆

canuck-umz thumbnail
Oh you lived there most of your life then. Yeah visiting is fun for the summer or something. Last I went was 6 years ago. You can see that I don't go often, neither does my family. I think though it is time to visit again. See what is going on there now... what's changed in these 6 years since I last visited.

lol you gold digger
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Oh you lived there most of your life then. Yeah visiting is fun for the summer or something. Last I went was 6 years ago. You can see that I don't go often, neither does my family. I think though it is time to visit again. See what is going on there now... what's changed in these 6 years since I last visited.

lol you gold digger

me gold digger.. koi nahi.. I'll hook you up for his brother... Ik ticket mein do mazay meri jaaan..😆
that was a joke.. kahin tum yeh na samjho main kitni kameeni hoon..😆

aray go back.. it's fun yaar.. I went last year after 4 years but only for 10 days since I didn't get days off.. so it was a super short trip but was fun.. I want falooda now..

canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

me gold digger.. koi nahi.. I'll hook you up for his brother... Ik ticket mein do mazay meri jaaan..😆
that was a joke.. kahin tum yeh na samjho main kitni kameeni hoon..😆

aray go back.. it's fun yaar.. I went last year after 4 years but only for 10 days since I didn't get days off.. so it was a super short trip but was fun.. I want falooda now..

Aww then we will be sister in laws! Lol nah man I know it's all in jest.

10 days is nothing what can you do in 10 days? I am always too busy to go so what can I do. I just get my falooda fill over here, it's good. Keeps me happy. Plus can always make it at home.

Oye have you seen that Cinderella show?
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I understand your pain but I also see some customers actually don't get stuff.. Walmart is never organized.. like Never.. I know because I can never find my size their which is gigantic and is always kept in the shelves above..

I slept at 9 and just got up.. it's 1:58 Now I can't sleep

Edit: and My grammar has gone for a walk.. There I meant..

Yaar,i tape back half of the returns and make it new🤣
After working,i have stopped shopping from Walmart.
Everything is super cheap but very bad quality😲

Nd Walmart is never organised because Managers just wanna make everything look presentable so we fix everything from the front,like taira hai tou seedha kardia and peeche we leave the tim horton cups,star bucks etc😳 *Proud moment*

Meeph thumbnail
Umz umz,we never discussed NBTNMKK

R u happy that they r comin with season 2?
i hope its upto the mark.🥺
Sequels and Season 2 of desi shows dont make me happy,they just murder the whole essence of the show🥺
Meeph thumbnail
I was in Pak in August👍🏼
barra maza aata hai😳

Kal raat i had a craving for Jinnah super ke roll paratha,dint knew where to go😔

Then the paan's here,Allah maaf.Ghatya tareen.

Meeph thumbnail
Mein aati ho,dono bhaag jaatey ho
mein jaati ho,dono ajatey ho😳