Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Chit & Chat #2 (Page 21)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Isha liked him.. she didn't love him true.. I wish thy had another season.. would be too interesting to see how they stayed together..

Maybe the love was always there. Yeah she liked him but she never showed the signs. Rohan, well the guy ditched his prom date to take Isha instead. Gentleman he was but it was a signal to how it would end up being. However, Isha, well you know, it was just in the moment. They needed a season 2. I would think at least for Isha it would have been a forgotten moment. I dunno, hard to explain.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Isha liked him.. she didn't love him true.. I wish thy had another season.. would be too interesting to see how they stayed together..

Maybe the love was always there. Yeah she liked him but she never showed the signs. Rohan, well the guy ditched his prom date to take Isha instead. Gentleman he was but it was a signal to how it would end up being. However, Isha, well you know, it was just in the moment. They needed a season 2. I would think at least for Isha it would have been a forgotten moment. I dunno, hard to explain.

He was always attracted to her.. he never knew it and at the end he realized.. totally needed a season 2..

this is more like Rishta.com AT then a PSF chat thread..

come on talk about Veena Malik.. *hides face* LOL

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Well yeah, with Rohan, you could always notice that he had a thing for her without knowing it but with Isha, there was nothing there until she realized he was leaving and even then it wasn't so much. On top of that there were Huzaifa and Ruchika, I wanted a buildup on each of their stories too.

Rishta forum is closed, so this has become a part time AT for it. It's a CC  we can talk about whatever.

You and your Veena. I swear she is a guilty pleasure of yours. Don't worry if it were up to me I would put her in every season of BB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Well yeah, with Rohan, you could always notice that he had a thing for her without knowing it but with Isha, there was nothing there until she realized he was leaving and even then it wasn't so much. On top of that there were Huzaifa and Ruchika, I wanted a buildup on each of their stories too.

Rishta forum is closed, so this has become a part time AT for it. It's a CC  we can talk about whatever.

You and your Veena. I swear she is a guilty pleasure of yours. Don't worry if it were up to me I would put her in every season of BB

yeaahhh and Huzaifa with that gf of his.. I like that girl she got married to Raquesh their couple is so cute..

BAHAHAH She's not my gulty pleasure.. LOLOL.. I just remembred cuz the other day you were saying I'm obsessed with her so I was just making you happy..LOL I would put her and Rakhi in every season..

Usman.

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

yeaahhh and Huzaifa with that gf of his.. I like that girl she got married to Raquesh their couple is so cute..

BAHAHAH She's not my gulty pleasure.. LOLOL.. I just remembred cuz the other day you were saying I'm obsessed with her so I was just making you happy..LOL I would put her and Rakhi in every season..

I doubt that would have happened. Remember he broke up with her and told her to get back with her ex? I told you guys in an earlier post, once I start talking about Rishta.com I do not stop, I turn into a complete "phangurl." Yeah they got married plus they worked on Yrf's show Seven before the SP show. She is the real sister of Arnav's brother in ipk.

Oh how sweet... you said her name just to make me happy? I am flattered that you were thinking about me. Lets go watch her "Drama Queen" video again, I know you watch it secretly anyways. Yeah her, Rakhi, Dolly, and KRK together would be a riot.

Usman.

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

I doubt that would have happened. Remember he broke up with her and told her to get back with her ex? I told you guys in an earlier post, once I start talking about Rishta.com I do not stop, I turn into a complete "phangurl." Yeah they got married plus they worked on Yrf's show Seven before the SP show. She is the real sister of Arnav's brother in ipk.

Oh how sweet... you said her name just to make me happy? I am flattered that you were thinking about me. Lets go watch her "Drama Queen" video again, I know you watch it secretly anyways. Yeah her, Rakhi, Dolly, and KRK together would be a riot.

Yes I know she's Akash's sister..I used to watch their show.. Maryaada.. they were really cute..

yes I did it to make you happy lady.. secretly yeah right.. It's on my repeat list.. I watch it five times a day..

Usman.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Rakhi so far has been the best item of Bigg boss.. no one can match her caliber of entertainment.
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Meepha - Ewww why are you watching DMG??
Splitsvilla is a reality show, with guys and girls, they have to do tasks, some fall in love etc.
Omg Virafff Day Dreaming watch Mahi Way!! Watch Rishta.com too if you haven't, I guarantee that it is the greatest show ever. Actually just look up the YRF shows if you don't know about them already.

Lol
Because their is so much of KSG is awesome & ksg sucks that i wanna see for myself that whats wrong or whats good in him..

I have this IF friend who loves dmg like crazy and she has been asking me to watch it since last summer but i was always so judgemental about it!!!  so then i gave in and started in.Right now on episode 12.
i Dont like Shilpa at all but I like atulEmbarrassed 

Edited by MeephRun - 23 November 2012 at 8:10am

canuck-umz

Go to top