Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

   
Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Chit & Chat #2 (Page 20)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 8349

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Chalo jii Pallo is here. I think you are like me. I would jump in anywhere that mentions R.com. Loved the aurat-mard thing he had going on with Ruchika. RoSha Heart In my eyes Rohan was the perfect man, without being overly sweet, rude, romantic, etc. Bad boy with a big heart. Very realistic. Scrumptious man he was, his accent, even Barun's ASR english dialogues cannot hold a candle to Rohan's.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47735

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Chalo jii Pallo is here. I think you are like me. I would jump in anywhere that mentions R.com. Loved the aurat-mard thing he had going on with Ruchika. RoSha Heart In my eyes Rohan was the perfect man, without being overly sweet, rude, romantic, etc. Bad boy with a big heart. Very realistic. Scrumptious man he was, his accent, even Barun's ASR english dialogues cannot hold a candle to Rohan's.


yes I think too.. we are kinda alike..Rohan indeed was perfect.. we don't get such people I don't know why huuh Dead

Barun has a fake accent.. I was kinda taken aback when I got to know he's only done till grade 12.. I was like whyy..

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 8349

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I am so tempted to put on an episode of R.com right now. I will be watching MAMR for him even though he has a beard in the movie. First it was, BS's new movie but then I saw Kavi there and I was like forget BS, it's Kavi all the way.

Yeah his accent is fake but still decent, it's because he worked as a telemarketer or something before. Did the whole, only done highschool thing turn you off from him?
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47735

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

I am so tempted to put on an episode of R.com right now. I will be watching MAMR for him even though he has a beard in the movie. First it was, BS's new movie but then I saw Kavi there and I was like forget BS, it's Kavi all the way.

Yeah his accent is fake but still decent, it's because he worked as a telemarketer or something before. Did the whole, only done highschool thing turn you off from him?


no, not like turn off but I don't understand why people just don't study if they get a decent job.. education is important yaar.. and I agree it's a decent fake accent LOL I like how he does it..

Ofcourse I'll watch that movie for Kavi..I think I'll watch the last epi before I go to sleep..and the episode where Ruchika brings a tulsi plant and Rohan goes all jai mata di etc.. jokesss LOL

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 8349

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
In the end though, some people just can't do it, some people just don't have their mind in it. It ended up fine for him, he married the love of his life, he got the career he always wanted. Lol so even you admit that his fake accent is decent and he does it really well. Can't deny that.

The last episode of R.com is so heart-warming. That is one kiss I can watch over and over again without embarrassment. Haha I remember that, and remember when he stole her cellphone and in the same epi says the dialogue "Venkat to halkat nikla" cracked me up.
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47735

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

In the end though, some people just can't do it, some people just don't have their mind in it. It ended up fine for him, he married the love of his life, he got the career he always wanted. Lol so even you admit that his fake accent is decent and he does it really well. Can't deny that.

The last episode of R.com is so heart-warming. That is one kiss I can watch over and over again without embarrassment. Haha I remember that, and remember when he stole her cellphone and in the same epi says the dialogue "Venkat to halkat nikla" cracked me up.


no no.. I'm not his fan but give credit where due ..lol..

I know I loveee the last scene..awwweee Sony shows friggin Budha budhi Ram-priya lip lock and censors people like Rohan Priya's Dead


I'll have to watch the episode again.. lolol.. too funny
canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 8349

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Lol yeah I know you aren't a fan of his.
I was surprised that RoSha's lip-lock was censored. The show aired Sunday's at 10 pm, it was a Yrf show and youth based yet it was censored. I think maybe it was done on purpose since I guess there was supposed to be a season 2 and they wanted to keep it mysterious. As good as the last episode was, still felt incomplete just because Isha was not in love with him.


Edited by canuck-umz - 23 November 2012 at 12:30am
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47735

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Lol yeah I know you aren't a fan of his.
I was surprised that RoSha's lip-lock was censored. The show aired Sunday's at 10 pm, it was a Yrf show and youth based yet it was censored. I think maybe it was done on purpose since I guess there was supposed to be a season 2 and they wanted to keep it mysterious. As good as the last episode was, still felt incomplete just because Isha was not in love with him.


Isha liked him.. she didn't love him true.. I wish thy had another season.. would be too interesting to see how they stayed together..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Chit & Chat

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: seert   Replies: 1189   Views: 53640

seert 1189 53640 07 November 2012 at 9:34pm by waniya_fatima
Shashilk chat box~Mussi Bakarhani~Episode 2 pg.2

2

Author: fizii_gurl   Replies: 12   Views: 1215

fizii_gurl 12 1215 16 January 2011 at 11:24pm by Usman.
Live Chat w/Atif Aslam

Author: hijab777   Replies: 3   Views: 1225

hijab777 3 1225 25 December 2006 at 10:57pm by deactivated
Chit Chat With Faisal Qureshi

Author: Xenubia   Replies: 3   Views: 3858

Xenubia 3 3858 17 March 2006 at 11:09am by ahtika
Chit Chat with Marina Khan!

Author: Ms. Bholi Bhali   Replies: 4   Views: 10827

Ms. Bholi Bhali 4 10827 08 May 2005 at 11:58am by saarahkhann

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index