India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Chit & Chat #2 (Page 20)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Chalo jii Pallo is here. I think you are like me. I would jump in anywhere that mentions R.com. Loved the aurat-mard thing he had going on with Ruchika. RoSha Heart In my eyes Rohan was the perfect man, without being overly sweet, rude, romantic, etc. Bad boy with a big heart. Very realistic. Scrumptious man he was, his accent, even Barun's ASR english dialogues cannot hold a candle to Rohan's.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Chalo jii Pallo is here. I think you are like me. I would jump in anywhere that mentions R.com. Loved the aurat-mard thing he had going on with Ruchika. RoSha Heart In my eyes Rohan was the perfect man, without being overly sweet, rude, romantic, etc. Bad boy with a big heart. Very realistic. Scrumptious man he was, his accent, even Barun's ASR english dialogues cannot hold a candle to Rohan's.

yes I think too.. we are kinda alike..Rohan indeed was perfect.. we don't get such people I don't know why huuh Dead

Barun has a fake accent.. I was kinda taken aback when I got to know he's only done till grade 12.. I was like whyy..

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I am so tempted to put on an episode of R.com right now. I will be watching MAMR for him even though he has a beard in the movie. First it was, BS's new movie but then I saw Kavi there and I was like forget BS, it's Kavi all the way.

Yeah his accent is fake but still decent, it's because he worked as a telemarketer or something before. Did the whole, only done highschool thing turn you off from him?
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

I am so tempted to put on an episode of R.com right now. I will be watching MAMR for him even though he has a beard in the movie. First it was, BS's new movie but then I saw Kavi there and I was like forget BS, it's Kavi all the way.

Yeah his accent is fake but still decent, it's because he worked as a telemarketer or something before. Did the whole, only done highschool thing turn you off from him?

no, not like turn off but I don't understand why people just don't study if they get a decent job.. education is important yaar.. and I agree it's a decent fake accent LOL I like how he does it..

Ofcourse I'll watch that movie for Kavi..I think I'll watch the last epi before I go to sleep..and the episode where Ruchika brings a tulsi plant and Rohan goes all jai mata di etc.. jokesss LOL

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
In the end though, some people just can't do it, some people just don't have their mind in it. It ended up fine for him, he married the love of his life, he got the career he always wanted. Lol so even you admit that his fake accent is decent and he does it really well. Can't deny that.

The last episode of R.com is so heart-warming. That is one kiss I can watch over and over again without embarrassment. Haha I remember that, and remember when he stole her cellphone and in the same epi says the dialogue "Venkat to halkat nikla" cracked me up.
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

In the end though, some people just can't do it, some people just don't have their mind in it. It ended up fine for him, he married the love of his life, he got the career he always wanted. Lol so even you admit that his fake accent is decent and he does it really well. Can't deny that.

The last episode of R.com is so heart-warming. That is one kiss I can watch over and over again without embarrassment. Haha I remember that, and remember when he stole her cellphone and in the same epi says the dialogue "Venkat to halkat nikla" cracked me up.

no no.. I'm not his fan but give credit where due ..lol..

I know I loveee the last scene..awwweee Sony shows friggin Budha budhi Ram-priya lip lock and censors people like Rohan Priya's Dead

I'll have to watch the episode again.. lolol.. too funny
canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Lol yeah I know you aren't a fan of his.
I was surprised that RoSha's lip-lock was censored. The show aired Sunday's at 10 pm, it was a Yrf show and youth based yet it was censored. I think maybe it was done on purpose since I guess there was supposed to be a season 2 and they wanted to keep it mysterious. As good as the last episode was, still felt incomplete just because Isha was not in love with him.

Edited by canuck-umz - 23 November 2012 at 12:30am
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Lol yeah I know you aren't a fan of his.
I was surprised that RoSha's lip-lock was censored. The show aired Sunday's at 10 pm, it was a Yrf show and youth based yet it was censored. I think maybe it was done on purpose since I guess there was supposed to be a season 2 and they wanted to keep it mysterious. As good as the last episode was, still felt incomplete just because Isha was not in love with him.

Isha liked him.. she didn't love him true.. I wish thy had another season.. would be too interesting to see how they stayed together..

Go to top