India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Chit & Chat #2 (Page 141)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Fairy - dude you moving so fast, have you even been sleeping? You remind me of myself. I started nbt when it was about 50 episodes in. I finished them in 4 days then watched it every day after that. I left all other shows for it.

The only reason I had even started it was because ehm and ipk were disappointing me and I needed something new. It was funny, I was deciding between dsddsb which had Harshad, one of my favourite actors and nbt which had actors I did not know about, I didn't even know the story. I saw people with Mohan-Guru siggies on IF and it looked comical. I dunno why but I decided to watch the show. No one had told me, I knew nothing but I did. It was as if it was meant to be. Cheesy I know right? LOL!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
and not to forget their confession scene.. ( one in my siggy) umz i still go mad seeing this one scene...

KK was par excellence in that one scene.

canuck-umz

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Fairy - dude you moving so fast, have you even been sleeping? You remind me of myself. I started nbt when it was about 50 episodes in. I finished them in 4 days then watched it every day after that. I left all other shows for it.

The only reason I had even started it was because ehm and ipk were disappointing me and I needed something new. It was funny, I was deciding between dsddsb which had Harshad, one of my favourite actors and nbt which had actors I did not know about, I didn't even know the story. I saw people with Mohan-Guru siggies on IF and it looked comical. I dunno why but I decided to watch the show. No one had told me, I knew nothing but I did. It was as if it was meant to be. Cheesy I know right? LOL!!!

my experience was likk bit similar...

i was surfing channels when i saw one scene between nanni and mohan... initially i just watched one or 2 scenes and then it actually forced me to catch it regularly

i guess that was mohan nanni aik widhwa wala scene that cracked me up LOL

canuck-umz

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

and not to forget their confession scene.. ( one in my siggy) umz i still go mad seeing this one scene...

Fatima I noticed your siggy since that scene still resonates with me, it is memorable. KKK and his acting. I was showing this scene to new nbt fans just last night. Mohan went through a whole barrage of emotions in that one scene; confusion, shock, happiness, relief, guilt, fear, sadness, excitement, I don't even know, there were so many emotions. I was watching it last night, I watched his confession/joke scene too last night

"sach to yeh hai ke main pyaar tumse kerta hoon Megha"

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Fatima I noticed your siggy since that scene still resonates with me, it is memorable. KKK and his acting. I was showing this scene to new nbt fans just last night. Mohan went through a whole barrage of emotions in that one scene; confusion, shock, happiness, relief, guilt, fear, sadness, excitement, I don't even know, there were so many emotions. I was watching it last night, I watched his confession/joke scene too last night

"sach to yeh hai ke main pyaar tumse kerta hoon Megha"

bang on girl... i am sure we wont be able to define MB in that one scene.. he had shown numerous emotions in just one scene... goshhh i literally had goose bumps while watching that scene and even i dunno how many times i watched with open mouth TongueWink

u remember that scene

wo uska reason hai ": tum mujhay kiyun rook rahi ho"... and that song... i still  go gaga while listening tery is ishq main hum dil say gaye hum jaan say gaye hum dil say gaye jaan say gaye is tery liye Blushing

canuck-umz

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Omg, Fatima, I just noticed your sig and I'm only eager to get to the confession now! *sigh* and yeah, the no-glamor of the show actually appeals to me for some reason..we don't see that at all :S and I love such simple stuff..

Umz, yes I've been sleeping and doing everything else normally as well..just not doing ANYTHING else when I'm on the laptop LOL this is addicting..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzwaniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Omg, Fatima, I just noticed your sig and I'm only eager to get to the confession now! *sigh* and yeah, the no-glamor of the show actually appeals to me for some reason..we don't see that at all :S and I love such simple stuff..

you should be.. now i m eager to hear your take on this particular scene Big smile

canuck-umz

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Fairy - both Mohan and Megha had quite a few confession scenes all of which were just perfect

Fatima - of course I remember it! He left Megha speechless numerous times. Do you remember his drunk scene at Vyas house right before Megha's confession in your siggy ? 2 episodes dedicated to that. I can never forget that one either. He let everything spill and Megha finally woke up. Then it went downhill lol. 

waniya_fatima

Go to top