Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Usman - I watch it but I have fallen behind, now that I am on Xmas holidays I will be catching up.

Meepha - at least tell me about some of these shows.

Tell me the casts and synopsis of Mora Piya, Tere Jaane ke Baad, Saiqa, Najia, and Phir yu love huwa.

Also, was Nadia's character in Mere Paas Paas that of a strong woman or a subdued weak one? I remember when the show was airing but never watched it.

It was of a strong woman 😎 LOVED it 😳

OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

Fari: I dint get that weight gain waala comment..😕

Cause I said Alishba looks best 😆
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tell me the casts and synopsis of Mora Piya, Tere Jaane ke Baad, Saiqa, Najia, and Phir yu love huwa.

Also, was Nadia's character in Mere Paas Paas that of a strong woman or a subdued weak one? I remember when the show was airing but never watched it.

Mere paas paaas: Nadia Jamil ka character was really well written.

She went on from being a weak to a strong woman.

She is happily married until she gets preggy,hubby doesnt wants a child so he asks her to abort it.She doesnt.He leaves her,then Moamer Rana is their neighbour and their love story
but a very nice show.

Meeph thumbnail

Usman - I watch it but I have fallen behind, now that I am on Xmas holidays I will be catching up.

Tere Jaaney ke baad:
The play revolves around doctor Shahkar (Jibran) who falls in love with a cancer patient, Minal (Sara Chudhary) and marries her. They lead a happily married life until Minal's delivery when she goes into remission and dies, leaving behind a baby. Shahkar is devastated. Meanwhile, Dr. Narmeen (Ghazal Suddique) a colleague of Shahkar"s is also in love with him. Enters Esha (Serwat Gilani) who has recently lost her husband (Faisal Qureshi). Circumstances become such that Shahkar and Esha are compelled to marry, Though Esha and Shahkar have a marriage of convenience things start getting complicated when Esha starts falling in love with him.
Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
Meeph thumbnail

Saiqa,

Leave Saiqa for later...
It was a soap.
It had its moment but not that GREAT
Meeph thumbnail
baaqi ki waapis aakey butati ho
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fairyyy - yes they have watched Humsafar and started ZGH. I have also recommended Mehndi, and Khuda aur mohabbat. Other than that I have suggested mzzbn and durr e shahwar because there is a sadist in all of us. I am getting non-Pakistanis to watch Pakistani shows.

Okay good, then I will recommend Mere Paas Paas (or is it called mere aas paas). There was a sequel? Who was in it?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

you were suppose to read Amarbail in these Xmas holidays ðŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Umz: you can suggest Malaal if they havent watched it before
It stars Imran Abbas, Serwat Gilani, Faisal Rehman & Deepti Gupta
OnlyHope thumbnail

Fairyyy - yes they have watched Humsafar and started ZGH. I have also recommended Mehndi, and Khuda aur mohabbat. Other than that I have suggested mzzbn and durr e shahwar because there is a sadist in all of us. I am getting non-Pakistanis to watch Pakistani shows.

Okay good, then I will recommend Mere Paas Paas (or is it called mere aas paas). There was a sequel? Who was in it?

The sequel (I never watched it) was BAKWAS according to what I know...some really stupi stuff happening and all, plus I was upset there was a sequel in the first place because I knew it would take away the charm from the actual show..anyway, the cast was ZQ and Imran Abbas..

And I was gonna suggest MZZB and DeS, but didn't cause you said romantic ones..I love both of these though 😳 KaM, I never watched..just didnt' click with me