Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MeephRun

Mein aati ho,dono bhaag jaatey ho

mein jaati ho,dono ajatey ho😳

Your timings are so weird woman , God knows what you are doing. I never see you anymore. Has the ditcher appeared in class yet?

Umz umz,we never discussed NBTNMKK

R u happy that they r comin with season 2?
i hope its upto the mark.🥺
Sequels and Season 2 of desi shows dont make me happy,they just murder the whole essence of the show🥺

So you actually watched and finished nbt?? I am pretty excited for season 2, I think the show deserved it. I think the ph had given us a story that they decided on without caring about anyone else and I think if they start over they will do it again. Give us that simple, feel good story again. I am a Mohan fan. He has got to be one of my favourite characters ever on an Indian serial. I agree that generally sequels just cannot compare to the original but I think with nbt I have some faith.

What about you? How did you like season 1?
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uzma: are you following bigg boss??
canuck-umz thumbnail
Usman - I started watching BB but then I didn't have time. Currently, I am not watching any shows just keeping up with everything through IF. So in the very beginning I was on that forum.

who do you like in the house
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like Urvashi & Nik... also like Sapna kabhi kabhi. what about you?
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah she's here😳
She said 'Muneefah so rahi thi tou mein tayaar hojao'😒
🤣

Phunny

I come on IF during my never ending classes🤣
Thats why my timings r bad🤪

Umz,I LOVED IT.
I miss Mohan sometimes.
At times,i utube Mohan & Nanhi scenes❤️

I loved the whole Megha paralyzed and Mohans hope scenario..
I loved how they ended it.

But in season 2 i hope Addu is a lill behaved,not so batameez...

I think its the best indian soap i have EVER SCENE
Friggin amazing.

i can go on and on about it...
lol

i hope guru stays in season 2.
Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail

Yeah she's here😳

She said 'Muneefah so rahi thi tou mein tayaar hojao'😒
🤣

Phunny

I come on IF during my never ending classes🤣
Thats why my timings r bad🤪

Umz,I LOVED IT.
I miss Mohan sometimes.
At times,i utube Mohan & Nanhi scenes❤️

I loved the whole Megha paralyzed and Mohans hope scenario..
I loved how they ended it.

But in season 2 i hope Addu is a lill behaved,not so batameez...

I think its the best indian soap i have EVER SCENE
Friggin amazing.

i can go on and on about it...
lol

i hope guru stays in season 2.

See I told you! I would suggest nbt to anyone, it's brilliance is in it's simplicity. Mohan was the perfect hero, sarcastic but not cold- hearted. Nanhi-Mohan scenes are the best, I loved how they kept that relationship intact throughout. Even the Mohan-Guru scenes. Love how there are vms just for Mohan Nanhi. This show did justice to every relationship portrayed in the beginning till the show ended, never losing it's essence. I am glad the show was not sabotaged. There were times where they had dumb tracks but they made up for it. I think there is much they can explore still in S2.  Remember the Prateek track? In the beginning everyone was like shocked that they were doing this track but the way it unfolded but the comedy till the end in the hotel. They handled it sooo well. Nbt easily figures in my list of best Indian serials (I put it after R.com and Tere Liye personally)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Usman.

LOL.. phir kuch khanay chali gayi ho gi..😆

what the... LOLOL.. I was on my way..

Meeph.. I spent the whole freakin day with you... you just can;t get enough of me... I knoww I'm just so cool..😳😆

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Your timings are so weird woman , God knows what you are doing. I never see you anymore. Has the ditcher appeared in class yet?

So you actually watched and finished nbt?? I am pretty excited for season 2, I think the show deserved it. I think the ph had given us a story that they decided on without caring about anyone else and I think if they start over they will do it again. Give us that simple, feel good story again. I am a Mohan fan. He has got to be one of my favourite characters ever on an Indian serial. I agree that generally sequels just cannot compare to the original but I think with nbt I have some faith.

What about you? How did you like season 1?

Ohhh waaooo Meeph 😡 and Umzzzii 😡
Meeph thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

what the... LOLOL.. I was on my way..

Meeph.. I spent the whole freakin day with you... you just can;t get enough of me... I knoww I'm just so cool..😳😆

Yeah very,thats why when i stand near u,m freezing.Its not the weather,its only you,you and u🤪

Hey,Dont hate na bolein tum...😳
So awesome it was with such talented ppl😳
Meeph thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

See I told you! I would suggest nbt to anyone, it's brilliance is in it's simplicity. Mohan was the perfect hero, sarcastic but not cold- hearted. Nanhi-Mohan scenes are the best, I loved how they kept that relationship intact throughout. Even the Mohan-Guru scenes. Love how there are vms just for Mohan Nanhi. This show did justice to every relationship portrayed in the beginning till the show ended, never losing it's essence. I am glad the show was not sabotaged. There were times where they had dumb tracks but they made up for it. I think there is much they can explore still in S2.  Remember the Prateek track? In the beginning everyone was like shocked that they were doing this track but the way it unfolded but the comedy till the end in the hotel. They handled it sooo well. Nbt easily figures in my list of best Indian serials (I put it after R.com and Tere Liye personally)

Yeah,i remember u recommended it to me.Credit goes to u😳
Prateek track was THE BEST.
It was hilarious with the muscle relaxant sprays and what not😆
best tha..

What was the dumbest track?
i think it was the riddhima story,too cliche boss but then Megha trusted him so later it was niace,lol