Chit & Chat #2 - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Well yeah, with Rohan, you could always notice that he had a thing for her without knowing it but with Isha, there was nothing there until she realized he was leaving and even then it wasn't so much. On top of that there were Huzaifa and Ruchika, I wanted a buildup on each of their stories too.

Rishta forum is closed, so this has become a part time AT for it. It's a CC  we can talk about whatever.

You and your Veena. I swear she is a guilty pleasure of yours. Don't worry if it were up to me I would put her in every season of BB

yeaahhh and Huzaifa with that gf of his.. I like that girl she got married to Raquesh their couple is so cute..

BAHAHAH She's not my gulty pleasure.. LOLOL.. I just remembred cuz the other day you were saying I'm obsessed with her so I was just making you happy..πŸ˜† I would put her and Rakhi in every season..

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

yeaahhh and Huzaifa with that gf of his.. I like that girl she got married to Raquesh their couple is so cute..

BAHAHAH She's not my gulty pleasure.. LOLOL.. I just remembred cuz the other day you were saying I'm obsessed with her so I was just making you happy..πŸ˜† I would put her and Rakhi in every season..

I doubt that would have happened. Remember he broke up with her and told her to get back with her ex? I told you guys in an earlier post, once I start talking about Rishta.com I do not stop, I turn into a complete "phangurl." Yeah they got married plus they worked on Yrf's show Seven before the SP show. She is the real sister of Arnav's brother in ipk.

Oh how sweet... you said her name just to make me happy? I am flattered that you were thinking about me. Lets go watch her "Drama Queen" video again, I know you watch it secretly anyways. Yeah her, Rakhi, Dolly, and KRK together would be a riot.

I doubt that would have happened. Remember he broke up with her and told her to get back with her ex? I told you guys in an earlier post, once I start talking about Rishta.com I do not stop, I turn into a complete "phangurl." Yeah they got married plus they worked on Yrf's show Seven before the SP show. She is the real sister of Arnav's brother in ipk.

Oh how sweet... you said her name just to make me happy? I am flattered that you were thinking about me. Lets go watch her "Drama Queen" video again, I know you watch it secretly anyways. Yeah her, Rakhi, Dolly, and KRK together would be a riot.

Yes I know she's Akash's sister..I used to watch their show.. Maryaada.. they were really cute..

yes I did it to make you happy lady.. secretly yeah right.. It's on my repeat list.. I watch it five times a day..

Rakhi so far has been the best item of Bigg boss.. no one can match her caliber of entertainment.

Meepha - Ewww why are you watching DMG??
Splitsvilla is a reality show, with guys and girls, they have to do tasks, some fall in love etc.
Omg Virafff watch Mahi Way!! Watch Rishta.com too if you haven't, I guarantee that it is the greatest show ever. Actually just look up the YRF shows if you don't know about them already.

Lol
Because their is so much of KSG is awesome & ksg sucks that i wanna see for myself that whats wrong or whats good in him..

I have this IF friend who loves dmg like crazy and she has been asking me to watch it since last summer but i was always so judgemental about it!!!  so then i gave in and started in.Right now on episode 12.
i Dont like Shilpa at all but I like atul😳 
Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago

Fairy - Viraf... let's just say he is near perfect, so well groomed. I am trying to convert as many people into Viraf fans as possible lol.πŸ˜› However, you need to watch all of MW, you will be done in a week anyways.

R.com itself was epic and till now Rohan has got to be my favourite character. Loved his dialogues too, actually dialogues in general were good. Whole show was written so well and quite realistic. The progression of the love story was so subtle. It deserved a season 2 there was so much scope.  Btw how did you feel about the development of the love story? Some people were against it. Once I start talking about R.com I can't stop

Omg same aspect of Viraf which I totally FELL for..I mean it's gotta be insane or something..I haven't had this sorta thing for any actor in a long time! πŸ˜† or I'm just getting too old  🀣
But I finally watched his TF last night and hayeee *totally ignored Shilpa* Viraf was awesome ☺️

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Rohan is my most fav character on tv.. he was amazing.. his chemistry with Isha, Ruchika, Huzaifa everyone was just superb.. Kavi is a good actor.. he should come back and his accent is hot too.. I'm a sucker of British accent 😳

Same! 😳
And I want to see him!! He's sucha fab actor..why don't people like him get more shows
PS- I was randomly checked the cast of Main aur mr. right (or whatever the name of that movie of Barun's is)..and quite surprisingly, Kavi is in there 😲

Chalo jii Pallo is here. I think you are like me. I would jump in anywhere that mentions R.com. Loved the aurat-mard thing he had going on with Ruchika. RoSha β€οΈ In my eyes Rohan was the perfect man, without being overly sweet, rude, romantic, etc. Bad boy with a big heart. Very realistic. Scrumptious man he was, his accent, even Barun's ASR english dialogues cannot hold a candle to Rohan's.

Kya baat keh di aapne! πŸ˜†
ASR ka accent is nothing compared to Rohan's
*do NOT compare, Fariha* πŸ€”

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pallo and Umz, you two technically talked about everything I've been replying to previously in the last 3 posts 🀣
*smh*
Meepha - lol okay I was getting worried but I guess you were forced to watch it and just want to see what it's about. Hopefully you will stop soon and watch something else πŸ˜›

Fairy - I couldn't help it. Once R.com is mentioned I could go on forever. Yup Kavi is in MAMR but he has a beard oh well I am watching it for him mostly then Barun and hoping there will be a bromance between them. Kavi has once posted the cutest picture of him and BS. I agree, Kavi is one actor who deserves to get shows, very underrated but I think him and R.com have a strong cult following.

What? You have already become a VPP fan? That was quick!!! I didn't watch TMLS, I just couldn't because of the actress. He was so into it and so romantic while she looked constipated. So yeah I didn't watch it.