Pakistani Serials

Chit & Chat #2 - Page 16

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: canuck-umz

Chalo jii Pallo is here. I think you are like me. I would jump in anywhere that mentions R.com. Loved the aurat-mard thing he had going on with Ruchika. RoSha ❤️ In my eyes Rohan was the perfect man, without being overly sweet, rude, romantic, etc. Bad boy with a big heart. Very realistic. Scrumptious man he was, his accent, even Barun's ASR english dialogues cannot hold a candle to Rohan's.

yes I think too.. we are kinda alike..Rohan indeed was perfect.. we don't get such people I don't know why huuh 🤢

Barun has a fake accent.. I was kinda taken aback when I got to know he's only done till grade 12.. I was like whyy..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am so tempted to put on an episode of R.com right now. I will be watching MAMR for him even though he has a beard in the movie. First it was, BS's new movie but then I saw Kavi there and I was like forget BS, it's Kavi all the way.

Yeah his accent is fake but still decent, it's because he worked as a telemarketer or something before. Did the whole, only done highschool thing turn you off from him?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I am so tempted to put on an episode of R.com right now. I will be watching MAMR for him even though he has a beard in the movie. First it was, BS's new movie but then I saw Kavi there and I was like forget BS, it's Kavi all the way.

Yeah his accent is fake but still decent, it's because he worked as a telemarketer or something before. Did the whole, only done highschool thing turn you off from him?

no, not like turn off but I don't understand why people just don't study if they get a decent job.. education is important yaar.. and I agree it's a decent fake accent 😆 I like how he does it..

Ofcourse I'll watch that movie for Kavi..I think I'll watch the last epi before I go to sleep..and the episode where Ruchika brings a tulsi plant and Rohan goes all jai mata di etc.. jokesss 😆

canuck-umz thumbnail
In the end though, some people just can't do it, some people just don't have their mind in it. It ended up fine for him, he married the love of his life, he got the career he always wanted. Lol so even you admit that his fake accent is decent and he does it really well. Can't deny that.

The last episode of R.com is so heart-warming. That is one kiss I can watch over and over again without embarrassment. Haha I remember that, and remember when he stole her cellphone and in the same epi says the dialogue "Venkat to halkat nikla" cracked me up.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

In the end though, some people just can't do it, some people just don't have their mind in it. It ended up fine for him, he married the love of his life, he got the career he always wanted. Lol so even you admit that his fake accent is decent and he does it really well. Can't deny that.

The last episode of R.com is so heart-warming. That is one kiss I can watch over and over again without embarrassment. Haha I remember that, and remember when he stole her cellphone and in the same epi says the dialogue "Venkat to halkat nikla" cracked me up.

no no.. I'm not his fan but give credit where due ..lol..

I know I loveee the last scene..awwweee Sony shows friggin Budha budhi Ram-priya lip lock and censors people like Rohan Priya's 🤢

I'll have to watch the episode again.. lolol.. too funny
canuck-umz thumbnail
Lol yeah I know you aren't a fan of his.
I was surprised that RoSha's lip-lock was censored. The show aired Sunday's at 10 pm, it was a Yrf show and youth based yet it was censored. I think maybe it was done on purpose since I guess there was supposed to be a season 2 and they wanted to keep it mysterious. As good as the last episode was, still felt incomplete just because Isha was not in love with him.
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Lol yeah I know you aren't a fan of his.
I was surprised that RoSha's lip-lock was censored. The show aired Sunday's at 10 pm, it was a Yrf show and youth based yet it was censored. I think maybe it was done on purpose since I guess there was supposed to be a season 2 and they wanted to keep it mysterious. As good as the last episode was, still felt incomplete just because Isha was not in love with him.

Isha liked him.. she didn't love him true.. I wish thy had another season.. would be too interesting to see how they stayed together..
canuck-umz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Isha liked him.. she didn't love him true.. I wish thy had another season.. would be too interesting to see how they stayed together..

Maybe the love was always there. Yeah she liked him but she never showed the signs. Rohan, well the guy ditched his prom date to take Isha instead. Gentleman he was but it was a signal to how it would end up being. However, Isha, well you know, it was just in the moment. They needed a season 2. I would think at least for Isha it would have been a forgotten moment. I dunno, hard to explain.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Maybe the love was always there. Yeah she liked him but she never showed the signs. Rohan, well the guy ditched his prom date to take Isha instead. Gentleman he was but it was a signal to how it would end up being. However, Isha, well you know, it was just in the moment. They needed a season 2. I would think at least for Isha it would have been a forgotten moment. I dunno, hard to explain.

He was always attracted to her.. he never knew it and at the end he realized.. totally needed a season 2..

this is more like Rishta.com AT then a PSF chat thread..

come on talk about Veena Malik.. *hides face* 😆

canuck-umz thumbnail
Well yeah, with Rohan, you could always notice that he had a thing for her without knowing it but with Isha, there was nothing there until she realized he was leaving and even then it wasn't so much. On top of that there were Huzaifa and Ruchika, I wanted a buildup on each of their stories too.

Rishta forum is closed, so this has become a part time AT for it. It's a CC  we can talk about whatever.

You and your Veena. I swear she is a guilty pleasure of yours. Don't worry if it were up to me I would put her in every season of BB