Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I guess everyone's talking about all that's not air right now..currently, main kuch nahi dekh rahi 🤔 literally, nothing. Kuch nahi hai dekhne wala..and the only one I'm actually waiting for is ZGH, woh bhi for obvious biased reasons 😳
I thought I'd watch ETLS for Fahad, per woh bhi nahi dekha 😆

me neither.. do number fan hain hum log..😆

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Seriously yaar. I'm not THAT vaili, and crazy, and phanatic ke main baith ke show dekhoon stupid sa for the love of an actor. On second thoughts, it's not love then 🤣
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ Seriously yaar. I'm not THAT vaili, and crazy, and phanatic ke main baith ke show dekhoon stupid sa for the love of an actor. On second thoughts, it's not love then 🤣

😆😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meep - the stories are just getting on my nerves, I mean yes they worked initially here and there but then when every other show starts shoving these things up our faces it's get too redundant. Our brains need time off too. I want to watch something simple, light-hearted now. It has been so long. Which is why I am watching Coke Kahani and Tanhaiyan 2 only like Usman.

Fari - ETLS just seems like the type of show that will cause me to pull out my hair. The story is very typical. The mother in law is very cruel to the daughter in law and her husband is useless since he doesn't help her at all.*yawn*
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Thought so. I have NO idea why I was attracted to it in the first place.
Oh yeah, Fahad 🤔 *smh*
canuck-umz thumbnail
Fariha!! Omg your birthday! I forgot. Happy birthday I am late yeah!

Yeah I know Fahad is in it and all but it seems very typical and I don't even think he is doing much in it. Ugh! There is absolutely nothing interesting on t.v. these days. The ipk off screen fiasco is getting on my last nerve too especially the fans.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Ipk is like off limits for me now..the only show I'm keeping tabs on is Madhubala...that's IT.
Pakistani shows mein to koi bhi aaj kal nahi hai dekhne wala :S

And thank you! 🤗
It's already been 3 days 😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
You are welcome babe 🤗 I know I am late but in my defense I forgot because I have been working on this major proposal for tomorrow. *sniff*
I am keeping track of ipk through the WUs and I avoid the forum too. Although I am excited for Viraf, either guy works for me but the show has been destroyed anyways so I feel bad that he has to enter in this situation but I am happy I may get to see Viraf after so long, the guy is amazing.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hailaaa did I miss someone's birthday? I'm so so sorry.. Happy Birthday Fariha 😃
OnlyHope thumbnail
Look who turned the pretty purple! :D
Thanksss Pallo! 🤗

@ Umz- good luck for tomorrow and I keep track of IPK through WUs as well. I saw Viraf's pictures and the guy isn't all that bad 🤔 the story, however, has long gone down the drain 👎🏼